Christmas Ear

Galing kay DoggyMcMuffins

Marinette and Adrien are going to a Christmas dance with their friends Alya and Nino when Adrien finds the li... Higit pa

The Group's Arrival
Oh Great, A Dance.
The Best Dance Of Her Life
What is Happening!
Oh You Didn't Forget About Alya, Did You?
Marinette's First (Somewhat But No One Knows) Kiss
Just So You Know
Oh Plagg
Wakey Wakey
Arriving At The Ice Rink
Ice Rink Part 2
Marinette's House
Alya's "Chat" With Marinette
Chat's Visit

The Ice Rink Part 1

189 6 2
Galing kay DoggyMcMuffins

Alya woke up a little late but she wasn't as late as Marinette. Marinette is always late on the Akuma days, she thought. But she didn't really ponder much on the thought. She already knows that Marinette isn't Ladybug. She was sure she wasn't. Marinette can't tell a lie to save her life. There were lot's of facts but she didn't think her friend could be Ladybug. Alya texted Nino to see if he was ready. I'm on my way, he responded.

This morning Nino had to help Chris make breakfast before he went to Alya's to pick her up and take her to the ice rink. When he got into the car he realized he forgot his present for Mylene. He got a pin for her. It said "In hard times don't give up," it was somewhat cheesy but he hoped she would like it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.7K 74 14
Park Jisoo has been friends with Taeyong and Doyoung since as long as she can remember, but during her last year of high school her whole life gets t...
164K 8.6K 104
From the same writer that pointed out some of the worst tropes in popular culture in A Hundred Clichés That Need To Die comes the much awaited sequel...
397K 14.8K 57
Elsa Dell was friends with Jack Frost ever since second grade when she stood up for him when he was made fun of because of his hair . They remained f...