My Precious Princess {Jack Fr...

Av silverhanyougirl

It had been years since Jack became a Guardian. Pitch Black was defeated and every kids believe in the Guardi... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 :The Past Life
Chapter 3 : Back to Where Our Love Story Began
Chapter 4 :The Daughter of The Man In The Moon and Daughter of Pitch Black?!
Chapter 5 :Same Old (Y/n)
Chapter 6 :In Jamie's room
Chapter 7 :You're Still The One I Love
Chapter 8: Kiss at the Lake
Chapter 9:The Choice
Chapter 10: Just A Sweet Moment
Chapter 11: Make Her Remember Again
Chapter 12 : Melted Memories
Chapter 13 :First Step
Chapter 14 :Won't Lose You This Time
Chapter 15: Missing Jack
Chapter 16 : Silly Little Things
Chapter 17 : The Mysterious Conversation
Chapter 18 : The Little Brother
Chapter 19 :Lost in The Isle of Mystery
Chapter 20 :The New Guardians
Chapter 21 :I Love You
Chapter 22 :Washing The Frozen Dishes
Annoucement
Special Episode

EASTER SPECIAL

2.1K 74 47
Av silverhanyougirl

(Here is Your outfit)

(Y/n) twirled around, humming as she checked out herself in the room. She has chosen a very special outfit for today, Easter and she was sure Jack will love it.

Just then, Jack came in, laughing as he slammed the door close.(Y/n) smiled, hearing Jay's voice too and she knew they did something mischievous again.

His eyes landed on her and Jack's jaws dropped as his eyes roamed around her body.
(Y/n) giggled as she smiled at him.
"Happy Easter, Jack!" she said and kissed his cheek.

Jack smirked as he pulled her to him, locking the door.
"Well, don't you look nice?" he teased, breathing into her neck.

(Y/n) giggled as she tried to pull away.
"I have to change back soon," she said but, Jack only held her tighter.
"Isn't the Easter Bunny suppose to give treats?" he mumbled, stealing a kiss from her.
"Only for the good boys,"(Y/n) said, winking as she turned around and was about to grab something but, before she could...

She found herself scooped up in Jack's arms in bridal style, making her blush a mess.
"Well then, I guess this good boy is gonna take his treat as he like," he said as he pinned her down on the bed and started making out with her.

"Jack!!"

And love filled the room.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

94.1K 3.3K 20
Jack Frost is a special kind of lonely. 300 years passed since he woke in that lake, and no one knew he existed. No one could see him. Even the Moon...
27.8K 615 39
Ok this is my first time and the story may change but here it goes I'm doing a story on Jack Frost and a girl who has died and has become a powerful...
355K 5K 47
Jack Frost was just an ordinary Guardian who thinks he would never fall in love. Ever. Thats what he thought of until he met an old friend of his oth...
11K 290 13
Jack Frost saves a girl from freezing. The very first day he calls her beautiful and one day realizes he loves her. However, he is a guardian and she...