The Fallen Crows | Haikyuu...

By Lunargirlj

Hey hey hey! It's your trash panda of a creator back at it again with a Haikyuu!! AU! And a very sad one at t... More

Chapter 1 | Special Class Files
Chapter 2 | Class E-1
Chapter 3 | The Day
Chapter 4 | Fun
Chapter 5 | Volunteer Work
Chapter 6 | Animals
Chapter 7 | The Forest Sanctuary
Chapter 8 | Good Morning
Chapter 9 | Clean-Up & Playing
Chapter 10 | Worries
Chapter 11 | Fun Times
Chapter 12 | Going Home
Chapter 13 | Days Passing By
Chapter 14 | The Mystery of Suga
Chapter 15 | Hospitalized
Happy Pride Month!
Vote

Happy Easter! | Easter Special ft. mom squad

1K 30 20
By Lunargirlj

A/N: Hey hey hey! It's Easter! :D
(well, where I live, it's Easter-)
so here's a special with the moms of the schools!
————————————————————————
The five moms met at the park with their little packs of children.

The children just ran around and played while the mothers discussed things.

Akaashi, Sugawara, Moniwa, Yaku, and Iwaizumi.

The mothers decided for fun to babysit each other's children.

Suga stood next to Akaashi.

"I'm gonna warn you. They're rowdy. Keep Tanaka and Nishinoya away from windows and the front door. Make sure Hinata and Kageyama aren't fighting. Give Asahi something to read every few minutes or he'll start having a existential crisis. Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita are fine, so just ask them for help if you need anything. Yamaguchi is fine, just don't let anyone pressure him into something weird. Don't give into Tsukishima's back talk, he's sassy. And make sure he doesn't piss off anyone else. I think that's it."

Akaashi took in the information, nodding.

"Sounds alright."

"Yeah, I think you'll be fine, they're like Bokuto."

Akaashi smiled softly, "Mhm."

"Akaashi, anything I should know?" Iwaizumi blinked, hands in his pocket.

"Oh, nothing really. It's just Bokuto to watch out for. He requires a lot of attention. If he gets annoying, you can just ignore him until he decides to stop."

Iwaizumi laughed a little, "Sounds like Oikawa."

"Yep." The two black haired boys grinned at each other.

"Uhm, Suga." Moniwa awkwardly tugged Suga's sleeve.

"Oh, yeah, Moniwa?"

"The kids are fine, just watch out for Koganegawa. He's a little rowdy. Aone doesn't really talk, but you can ask him if you need help or can't find something. He'll just point."

"Oh, okay! Thanks."

Moniwa turned to Yaku.

"Anything I need to know?"

"Yep. Kenma and Kuroo get rough with Lev, so watch out for that. If you just let Kenma play his video games, I think he'll be fine. Kai is good, he's always willing to help. Taketora is rowdy, watch out for him. Fukunaga is good as well, just a little odd. He likes to scare people sometimes, so watch out for corners. Inuoka is good, just kinda hyped up. Don't let anyone pressure him into anything. Teshiro is good, he's smart. Shibayama is a little paranoid, but he's nice. That's it, I think. Oh! And they don't like baths, don't fall for their sly tricks."

"Okay, thank you, Yaku-San." He bowed slightly.

"Yep, they're a tricky bunch!" He grinned.

"Just like you." Moniwa laughed cheerfully, causing them all to laugh along.

Iwaizumi snapped his head to the side, getting the mother instinct. He rushed to the edge of the slide, catching Oikawa. He sighed, setting him down. Walking back, arms in his pocket again.

Yaku laughed nervously.

"Yeah, Oikawa gets into danger easily. You can just smack sense into him like how you smack Lev. And they're all little jokesters. Matsu and Makki are a trouble pair. Yahaba is good, he just hold grudges. Watari is nice. Kindaichi is nice, just whiny and rowdy. Kunimi is chill, just a little too chill. Make him read and interact with the others or he'll just sit there doing nothing. And he likes making this blep face when he pisses off the others. Kyōtani is gonna seem intimidating, just be calm with him. Don't be like Oikawa to him. Congratulate him on good things. That's it."

Akaashi got Suga.
Suga got Moniwa.
Moniwa got Yaku.
Yaku got Iwaizumi.
And Iwaizumi got Akaashi.

And from there, the moms said goodbye and organized the children into their cars.

————————————————————————

Akaashi

Akaashi arrived at Suga's house.

"Hello children."

Hinata, Tanaka, Kageyama, Daichi, Nishinoya, and Yamaguchi ran up to him.

"Hello, Akaashi-San!"

Akaashi's heart melted at the sight of them. They were adorable! However, Nishinoya's pants were on backwards. Still cute though! He did his best to maintain a straight face, doing pretty well.

After that, the children scurried off to do their own thing.

Asahi was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Hinata and Kageyama were playing with a ball. Nishinoya and Tanaka were running around the living room. Tsukishima was reading a book with Yamaguchi. Daichi was doing his own thing. Kinoshita, Ennoshita, and Narita were doing puzzles. It was nice and calm.

For literally 5 minutes.

Within those five minutes, Tanaka had his shirt off, Hinata and Kageyama were fighting and accidentally hurt Yamaguchi, so those three were crying. Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita were off doing whatever. Daichi was his own little mental breakdown. And Nishinoya figured out a way to get outside and catch a crow. Asahi was scared by the crow, so he started crying.

Akaashi was about to have a mental breakdown himself.

"Okay, uhm, Tsukki, can you please comfort Yamaguchi?" Akaashi said whilst scurrying to get Tanaka's shirt on. Tsukishima actually liked Akaashi, just because he was fairly chill. Tsukki simply nodded and went to calm down his freckled friend. Which actually worked. That made Asahi calm down.

Akaashi let Tanaka go and took the crow from Nishinoya, letting it go. Ennoshita came from nowhere and started yelling at Tanaka, basically giving him a talking to. This made the panicked boy laugh inside. Nishinoya bounded off to go talk to Asahi, playing legos with him.

"You two apologize."

Kageyama glared intensely at Akaashi. Until Daichi glared at him.

"Sorry for calling you a dummy, Hinata..."

"It's okay, Kageyama."

The two boys hugged, making Akaashi's little heart implode.

"Okay, thank you boys. Would you like to play?"

The two boys nodded and went to play with Akaashi.

Luckily, it ended well.

————————————————————————

Suga arrived at the house. It was quiet, the completely opposite of his own house.

"Good afternoon, children!"

The children all rushed to the door.

"Good afternoon, Suga-San!"

They were absolutely adorable!

Kamasaki, Sasaya, Sakunami, Obara, and Fukiage were watching TV. Sakunami was doing a puzzle. Aone, Kogane, and Futakuchi were playing with Legos. It was fairly peaceful. Too peaceful for Suga. Since nothing was really happening, he made them snacks and watched TV with them.

A few minutes later, he heard yelling.

"FUTAKUCHIIII, WHY'D YOU KNOCK OVER MY TOWER?!"

"IT WAS A ACCIDENT, KOGANE!"

Suga jumped off the couch and rushed to the other room.

Aone was standing there, pushing the two boys away from each other.

"I'm sorry for knocking over your tower..."

"I'm sorry for throwing a lego at you..."

Aone nodded at them, making the two boys shake hands and hug.

"Wanna make a castle now?"

"Yeah!"

The three boys got back into building with the legos.

Suga's frail heart melted of happiness. A little uneasy that he didn't have to do anything, but at least he got rest.

————————————————————————

Moniwa walked into the household.

"Hello kids!"

Kuroo, Lev, Inuoka, and Taketora walked up to Moniwa.

"Hello Moniwa-San!~"

Kenma was playing on a tablet, Teshiro was reading, Shibayama was playing with blocks, and Fukunaga was making a small LEGO house. The rest were playing tag.

Moniwa just observed them as they played tag in the backyard.

Until they all jumped into mud. Moniwa brought them inside and had them stay by the stairs.

"Okay, let's just have bath time now, since most of you are dirty."

Bath time was like a curse word for them. Except Inuoka. He was a good child, he liked baths.

"Moniwa-San, can't we have a bath later?" Kuroo asked politely.

"Yeah, can't we play a little longerrr?" Lev pouted.

"Please?" Kenma frowned.

Moniwa's delicate heart softened for them.

"Alright, a little longer."

"Yay!" The kittens cheered.

————————————————————————

Yaku walked into the house, removing his shoes.

"Ello kiddos."

"G'day, Yaku-San!" Matsu and Makki greeted him.

Yaku walked to the living room with the two boys, watching TV with all of them.

It was all good till Kyōtani chucked a wood block at Oikawa. Who luckily avoided it.

"Oh, Kyōtani, that's not nice. Can you apologize to Oikawa?"

Kyōtani narrowed his eyes at Yaku. Yaku decided to take it and make himself seem stronger. Kyōtani surprisingly gave in and apologized to Oikawa. Probably because he could respect Yaku in some sort of sense.

Oikawa started annoying Yaku after that, who just ignored him.

From there, it was just watching TV and playing around.

————————————————————————

Iwaizumi walked into Akaashi's house.

"G'day kiddos."

"Hello, Iwaizumi-San!"

The children greeted Iwaizumi at the door, with Bokuto smack dab in the middle, looking like he was literally dragged over.

"What do you kids want to do?"

"Draw?" Konoha suggested. The other children chimed in, agreeing.

"Cool, let's go draw then." They all went into the living room and sat at the little table. Iwaizumi passed around papers and crayons.

Most of them drew their favorite animals or their favorite things.

Bokuto drew Akaashi and him.

Iwaizumi laughed lightly, "You miss Akaashi-Kun?"

"Yeah, I miss Akaashiii..." Bokuto frowned down at his drawing.

Iwaizumi walked upstairs and brought down one of Akaashi's blankets.

"Bam, we can all sit in Akaashi-San's blankets and watch movies."

The children all agreed, even Bokuto. They all watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch.

————————————————————————

In the end, Yaku yelled at Moniwa and the children, Suga congratulated and apologized for the children, Akaashi gave Iwaizumi some snacks before they all separated, Moniwa thanked Suga, and Iwaizumi was impressed that Yaku could contain the troublemakers.

It was a interesting day.

————————————————————————

A/N: It's 10:25pm. I LITERALLY FORGOT TO FINISH THIS HALFWAY THROUGH THE DAY-

hope you guys enjoyed this, i definitely enjoyed writing this. have a wonderful day! ^w^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.3K 32
Shoyo Hinata is living a happy life with a caring mother, wonderful sister, and an amazing volleyball team, along with his boyfriend Kageyama. But w...
2.4K 75 19
Description: Tendo has been struggling with body dysmorphia, depression and suicidal thoughts ever since he broke up, no, ran away from his abusive e...
77.4K 3.9K 28
COMPLETE (AND UPDATED) Highest rating - #1 in kagehina Some time ago now the land of the living became the land of the undead. A new species roamed...
307 10 1
Tadashi Yamaguchi is slowly falling apart. Here are his few final months from his point of view. ~ PLEASE READ ALL THE TW!! TW: major character death...