Sharkboy x reader

By Stinks2009

You are y/n the angel queen well not fully angel you are half devil so when you are around calm cool places y... More

A name
Trust the ocean
Learning how to swim
Tickles
The hickey
Hickey free
The body touch
Daisy's and rose's
The great whites
Meeting lavagirl
Next time
Tough angel
Lava rocks
Shark reunion
Im sorry
Sushi fight
Cuddles
I'm lucky to have you
Wardrobe time
Drama
You are good enough
Seashells
Cute angel
Beach party
You just wanted to be friends
Mr Electric
What happened
Trust
Angel and devil necklace
You almost died
The secret
Promise
The present
Max and Y/n
Are you serious
The lullaby
Sister
Blondie
You scared me

The queen of angels and devils

2.1K 28 6
By Stinks2009

It was your first day of being the Queen of angels well not fully angel half devil so you were actually the queen of both you had a big cloudy palace in the clouds it was beautiful. You went inside the castle and saw a throne one half was angel wings the other side was devil wings you sat down in the throne it felt comfortable and soft that's when you saw Max lavagirl and sharkboy walk into the palace " Oh hey guys " you said "Hey Y/n " said Max you got off the throne and ran to hug him you then hugged Sharkboy tightly " I'm so happy for you Y/n " he said you blushed thanking him . You then turned to lavagirl you then reached your arms out and hugged her but she didn't hug back but that wasn't really important you had to much work to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
85.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...