The Bizarre Adventures of the...

بواسطة juicymilfhunter

You grew up in America, but after a business offer was thrown at your dad, you move to Japan, as a Japanese-A... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

647 22 10
بواسطة juicymilfhunter

Authors note: Past this point, the story will include heavy part 5 spoilers and of course part 1-4 spoilers as well, including character deaths, and the overall plot. I recommend you watch all of Golden Wind before picking this back up, but if you already have, that's cool, very cool. I just want to warn you all beforehand though. Also, the story does not end here! There's still a lot more to discuss, and that includes the entire Vadleigh family situation, hehe.

Chapter 14: Calm in the Eye of a Storm.

"I- go to your room. No funny business." Your mom stated, and you could tell she'd be contemplating what you said for the rest of the day. You ushered Josuke to your room, which was a place you hadn't been in for a while. You assumed that it was going to be dusty, but when you looked inside, it looked like it had been cleaned every day. Not a speck of dust anywhere. "Damn, Y/N, is your room usually this clean?"

"Haha, no. My mom must have had one of her cleaning weeks when I left," You responded. Your room was completely different from your old room, and from your one in Josuke's house. It had an average double mattress, with a tall bookshelf behind it. It held all of your manga and your two non-manga related books. You had all of Jojo, and you had to admit you were proud of your collection. You also had your laptop on a desk, and a wardrobe. The only other things you had in your room was your figure collection, plushie collection, pin collection, and of course a carpet. It was extra, but it also was weirdly clean. You noticed that your Bucciarati figure and Fugo figure had switched places. "Wait, is that a figure of me?" Josuke went up to the Josuke figure on your desk, and you blushed. "Yeah, must be weird seeing yourself as a figure, haha." You laughed, and Josuke's face got red as well. Then he saw your manga collection. "Oh wow, that's a lot of manga," Josuke said, and he walked over to your bed. "Most of them are in English," you said, semi-proudly. Josuke took out volume one of Stone Ocean, one of your Japanese mangas. "Who's this?" He asked. "Oh, that's Jotaro's daughter, Jolyne, uh, why don't you look at Golden Wind instead? That's what's literally happening in 6 months." You tried to push Josuke away from Stone Ocean, since you only had the Japanese version of Golden Wind. You got it before it started being translated, so you thought of it as a safe move.

Josuke did end up reading volume one of Golden Wind, and you laughed whenever he said something about it out loud. Your favorite quote was probably, "Why does he have a picture of a half-naked blond guy with my birthmark?" Which prompted you to explain to him that that was Dio, and that he was Giorno's biological father. Either way, two hours had passed. So, it was already past 17:30. Josuke was super riled up from reading, and you were sitting on your bed with him, telling him about part 5 more. At this point you couldn't tell if he was too lazy to read or just wanted to hear your voice. "Wait, so we're trying to save a depressed cop, a dude that's bad at math, and their caretaker? And all with one of their member's phone number?" Josuke asked, and you nodded. "Fugo is actually the first person to join Buccellati's team, and he cares about everyone on it. So by telling him what to do, hopefully he'll listen and help save them. We just have to both go to Morioh one last time, get Rohan to have us know Italian, and then we'll be fine. You could even come back here if you wanted! Plus, we only need to go to Italy in six months."

"Right... Anyways, Y/N, I have a question. Unrelated to this entire situation. Uh, what do you even like about me? I'm not even that popular," Josuke asked, and you immediately felt your heart flutter. "Uh, well, you have a charming personality, that's for starters... Uhm, and your eyes are beautiful, and so is everything else about you?" You nervously giggled, and asked your own question. "Well, what do you like about me?"

"Well, you're really pretty, you're a bit more straightforward than most girls, and I like that a lot. And you're a stand user yourself, so I don't have to worry about ever telling you what a stand is, even though you would've already known since apparently I'm from a manga in this universe. Oh, and you give good kisses."

"Wait, Josuke, I've never-" right before you could finish your sentence, Josuke pecked you on the lips for a quick second. "Haha, sorry. It was tempting," Josuke blushed, and you nearly died from how adorable he was. "Ah, Josuke, you're too cute~."

"Am I never manly to you?" Josuke asked, and pouted. "Well, you're manly, of course, but you're still really cute," you teased, but continued speaking in a serious voice, "uh, anyways, enough with the romance. We do have an entire universe waiting on our saving, so, we should probably get our act together-!" And with your attempt to be serious, Josuke put his arms around your waist from behind you, and made your head fall down onto your pillow. So now, he was behind you, changing his position to the point where he was spooning you. "We can be romantic for a bit longer... like you said, we have 6 months before we have to even do anything. And if you can't see me for that long, I want to get some cuddles in," Josuke sappily said. And with that, you couldn't argue with him.

You ended up almost falling asleep, however, something ended up waking you. "What the- wake up, you two! It's time for dinner," your mom shouted, and you groaned. Your mom walked away from your doorway, and you wriggled out of Josuke's arms. "I'm hungry," Josuke whined, and you smiled. You both walked out to the dining room, and prepared for what happened next.

Dinner was extremely quiet. You saw your mom glaring at Josuke more often than you wanted to admit, but you didn't want to say anything about it until you got back in your own room. You could tell it made Josuke uncomfortable, and that he really didn't want to be here. Your mom made Italian food, so at least you didn't have to worry about him not liking the food. Your dad wasn't at the table, so you assumed he was either gone to the milk store, or on a business trip. Your mom asked a few questions to Josuke, which were all responded to with a few answers. Nothing really rang as funny to you. Walking back into your room with Josuke, you really had no clue what to do next. "Hey, uh, I know it's weird to ask you, but doesn't my dad, er, Mr. Joestar, have his own story?" Josuke asked once you closed the door in your room. "Oh, yeah, Battle Tendency. I only have the English translation for it, so we'd probably be better off watching the anime. Um, he's not the most morally correct character though, haha."

You ended up binging Part 2 with Josuke from 5:56 pm, to 12:49 am. Josuke managed to either be impressed or angry at Joseph's behavior the entire time, and you had to explain a bit to him afterwards, and then he wanted to watch part 3. You sighed, and said that you both should go to sleep. He agreed, and you both managed to fall asleep rather easily. You were happy that Josuke wasn't the type to really put any pressure on you.

***

1:23 am, September 10th

Elise walked to her balcony with a glass of wine. She didn't feel sad, per say, but more just disappointed. Probably because of Chrysanthemum's choice in females to lure, but Elise herself couldn't exactly pinpoint it. "Hey, I'm back. Sorry for taking so long, took me a while to figure out how to get out of the ground," Elise heard a voice say, and she realized it was her brother. "Oh, Desmond. I was right, you didn't die. Figure out this whole stand ability thing yet?" She asked, hopping on the thick concrete ledge on her balcony. She would more consider it a glass enclosure, though. There was no possible way to jump off unless she broke the glass. She didn't care either way. "I'm immortal, I think. My horn gets shorter when I die, see?" Desmond pointed to the bent, pitch black, and sharp horn on his head while walking near his sister.. "Hm, yeah. I'd guess that when you lose that horn, you actually get to be dead, for once." Elise chuckled in a sandpaper tone. "Chrysanthemum say anything about me while I was gone?" Desmond asked, and Elise nodded. "Yeah, said she shot you. That was when the lackluster protagonist was still in here, though. She locked herself in her room right after the girl left." Desmond sighed, knowing that he couldn't do anything about that comment. "That shit really hurt, Elise. Imagine having to be shot in the head, I mean, it didn't take very long to have my brain eat it or whatever, but still hurt like hell."

"Hey, you're the one that believes in karma. And also, why do you have a glass of wine? You know you're not old enough to drink," Elise said, glaring at Desmond's glass. "Actually, I'm 20, so I'm old enough here. Is it legal for you to retire yet?" Desmond joked. "Desmond, you're 4 years younger than me." Elise seemed to not get the joke, or take offense by it either.

"Hm, I bet that stupid bitch, Y/N or whatever the hell, is gonna try to 'fix' part five. Wanna get a stand, and kill them?" Desmond said, knowing that his sister already had the potential for a stand, since she could see his horn. "No, I'm good. Why don't you help kill Diavolo? I could write a good story about a twist-protagonist, or even a morally incorrect one," Elise suggested. "Morally incorrect? Ha, you'd say that about me? I'd just say... in the wrong circumstances. Like, what's better, someone who's a bad guy due to his tragic past? Or a more interesting blend of character that's bad because he has a girlfriend he doesn't love, two sisters, which speaks for itself, and all on top of that he's been graced with a horn of life, forcing him to live out his miserable life nearly forever," Desmond acted out his own sentences, and then chuckled at the end. "Desmond, you'd be better off cutting off that horn rather than saying that," Elise sarcastically said, and took a sip out of her wine glass.

During this entire dry conversation, someone was listening to them. You'd probably be able to guess who, but they definitely were scared from Elise and Desmond's casual chat about destruction. The 'someone' was going to tell you, Josuke, and someone else that the Vadleigh siblings all knew. That's the only thing that they could be sure of.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

40.6K 1K 24
this is a Jotaro Kujo × Noriaki Kakyoin Story- Completed^^ --- none of these characters are mine.... but like h...
28.9K 961 13
Welcome to Morioh, Y/N Kishibe! What a dazzling smile you have, I've never seen one more beautiful! Here we get up to all sorts of wacky adventures a...
37.1K 1.3K 15
An evil lurks in Morioh, the small, quiet but bizarre town is slowly twisting into something horrifying all because of one man. From 1983 to 1995, Yo...
1.1K 64 15
If I could describe him in one word, it would be- Sweet. Like candy. Josuke Higashikata: The name of the boy I've had a crush on since I moved to...