Until I Met Him ✓

By Anniewrites5

"But then I got a chance to stay away from them, for my studies. Surprisingly, I was happy not because I got... More

Author's note
Until I Met Him
Thank you so much ❤️
A New OS

Aditya's POV (Bonus Chapter)

1.2K 99 433
By Anniewrites5

Hey my lovely readers out there!
So, this chapter is a gift from my side for all who gave this oneshot so much love. I never thought it will receive so much response. Thank you all! ❤️

Many were waiting for this! On special demand of palakbhartiya
and a return gift for my panda! MANVI_bOOk_lOvER

Here you go guys!

"Stop there Mr. Aditya Hooda!" Her voice boomed in the living room.
I closed my eyes and bit my tongue. I knew what was coming!
"What happened Sweetie?" I asked, turning to her. Trying to act all normal.
Well, I can't act in front of her. She catches me very easily.

"Leaving for office without having breakfast. Both father and daughter are same. Even she don't like to have breakfast early in the morning. Oh god! What should I do with you two?" She said exasperated and I smiled sheepishly.

Aditi joined her school three months back. It is not that she don't like to go to school. She loves it, but every morning, she throws tantrums not to eat breakfast. We both are foodies, no doubt.
I miss breakfast because I get late for office and she because, she hates milk.
Zoya had hard time handling both of us.
Not miss. I ate two Bananas before leaving. Easy to eat and saves time.

“Okay, I will eat and then leave.” I hung my head down and moved to dinning room silently.
“Ehsaan aapka!”

Reaching office, I entered in conference room directly. I was having very important meeting. Zoya even wished me best of luck, in her way.

Did I tell you that, though she is all innocent, looks and speaks innocent, but on times she can be very naughty. When I say in her way, then please understand it. However, I love her ways!
*Wink*

Finishing my meeting, I entered my cabin, dialing Zoya's number.

“Hello!” I heard her sweet voice as I sat on my chair.
“Zoya!!”
“Wow Aditya, what happened? You sound happy more than ever today!” She said, amused.
“I bagged the deal. You know you are very lucky for me.” I said, playing with the paperweight which was there on my table.
“Aahaan?”
“Ji!”
“Then this calls for a celebration!”
“We will definitely celebrate it!” After 2 minutes of peaceful silence I said, “I Love You!❤️”
“Hmm..... That I know. Acha, come home early. Your little monkey is calling me, gotta go. Bye!”

She don't reply to it everytime I say. She says it rarely and when she says, it is full of so much love that I don't know how to reciprocate to it.
She says, when she is too much emotional, I know. But I say it almost everyday.

I remember, how confused I was when she chuckled on my proposal.
Means seriously? Here someone is proposing you, opening his heart out knowing that he can lose your friendship too and what are you doing? Chuckling? But then I understand that it was because she was being pessimistic. She was not saying no but neither she said yes.

When I heard about her situation and the reason which made her so pessimistic, my blood boiled.
How parents can be so irresponsible towards their only child? They should pamper her to their heart's content.
I have a younger brother but my parents never let any of us feel left out.

I neither sympathize her, nor pitied her. I know she is strong. She don't need sympathy but then she told me she is leaving for her hometown. My heart broke. I thought it as a no, but then I understood she was not sure. Hence, I decided, first I will assure her, then I will propose her.
Period!

I left the place and straight went to my parents. Well, I already told them about this proposing thing. My mom was bit reluctant, but I knew she will agree at the end. Afterall, she too had a love marriage with dad.

I know you all are in confusion as how come her parents become so civil suddenly? I will tell you, only if you keep it a secret. Don't tell it Zoya! I love it when she talks about it surprised everytime.

Me and dad found out about their contact details. It was not difficult. We were in the same college. Her dad is a businessman. They have their family business. Neither grand nor small. They belong to upper middle class family. Simple living people. We video called them. My parents, me and her parents.

I told them about how Zoya feels. I was so angry but controlled myself. Afterall, they are my soon to be In-laws.
Her mother's head hung low in guilt. They promised me they will correct their mistakes and even promised Zoya's hand to me for marriage. I denied. I did what a friend should do and now saying yes and no for marriage is her decision.

They invited us and we went to meet them soon. Her face on seeing me at her doorstep was worth watching. I stifled a chuckle.

We talked, joked and then our marriage talk started. She was happy all the while but on marriage talks her expression changed. Her insecurities rushed back. She excused herself and moved towards balcony. I wanted to go behind her but hesitated then her parents encouraged me to go behind her.

She was staring at the full moon. Her arms folded on her chest. Moonlight was adding more beauty to her already beautiful face. Her eyes were shinning. The only thing missing on her glowing face was her glowing smile.

"Zoya!"
"Hmm..." She didn't turn towards me.
"Zoya I knew you will react like this only, but I promise you, we will never turn out like your parents."
"How are you so sure?" She asked, finally turning towards me, frowning.
"Trust me on this Zoya. Before this too, you trusted me and I didn't failed you." I said in a voice full of love, trying to melt her.
"Promise?"
"Promise sweetheart!” After a minute, "You know something is missing on your face." I said, trying to search.
"What is it?" She touched her face.
"Bataoon?" She nodded.
My hands reached near her waist. She widened her eyes. Before she could run, I caught her and rest of the work was done by my fingers on her waist. She jumped and let out a magical, carefree laugh. Her laugh brightened my day. Ahh.... I can die for that too.

I made her wear that ring on her right hand ring finger, as a promise ring.

Our marriage preparations started on full swing. My mom and Zoya were totally glued to each other as some long lost friends. This shocked me. Who was reluctant about the girl haan?
Whatever...! Ladies are hard to understand but not my Zoya. She is such a sweetheart.

Wedding was a low affair. Only close family and friends attended all the rituals.

We went for shopping. My mom, mom In-law and Zoya were doing all the shopping while I was alone. Neither dad, nor my dad In-law accompanied me. Damn! They knew it was going to be boring. I was not going to get any alone time with Zoya too. Yaar! Not done. But my Zoya understands me.....

I was scrolling my Facebook feed. I was so bored. Suddenly Zoya came, held my wrist and dragged me.

"Don't you want to decide what are you going to wear for engagement?" She asked. I smiled.
"You choose it for me!"
"Okay!"

She started checking some sherwanis and suits. Made me try around five to eight set. Finally, I came out wearing a sherwani and her eyes twinkled. I raised my eyebrow, asking how's it? She smiled and winked.

How she can be so cute everytime?!!

On engagement day, I kept staring at her. Ignoring the performances.

"Aditya, stop staring!" She said, trying to hide her smile.
"It is called admiring!" I said, and kept admiring her beautiful face.
"Atleast spare your brother's performance a glance."
"I did already!"
"You are shameless. Don't come to me if he teases you."

Every ritual had one or another cherishing memory. But she literally gave me a heart attack on our mehandi day.

"Did you eat something?"
"I can't Aditya!" She said, showing me her mehandi adorned hands.
"Okay, no problem! Let's eat together."
I fed her. We had our food together.
When I was going to keep plates back, she called me.
"Aditya, come here!"
"Haan?" I leaned a bit towards her.
"Arre... Bring your ear, I want to tell you something." I leaned more.
She pecked my cheek and my eyes widened. I stood up straight. She laughed out loud on my reaction. I left from there immediately.
You made a fool out of yourself Aditya Hooda!

Wedding was a fun-filled event. I teased her so much. She was so pissed of during garland ceremony. Haha...

"Aditya....!" She whined, I grinned.
"Dekhiye Aditya... Aap maan jaiye nhi toh..."
"Nhi toh?"
"Hum nhi kar rahe aap se shaadi!" I laughed and came closer so she can make me wear garland.

Finally! We got married.

My PA's voice broke my trance.
'Ise bhi abhi aana tha!'

“Sir, today you have dinner with clients and you have to sign these files." He said, keeping some files on my desk and stood straight folding his hands.
“Is it necessary to go? Can't we postpone?” I asked, picking up the files.
“I will try to postpone sir.”
“Check it now!"

Zoya asked me to come early. Maybe, she is planning dinner out or is making something special. I don't want to have dinner with some clients. Ahh... Save me god!

“Sorry sir, you have to attend it today only. As they signed deal today, they want to celebrate!” He said.
“yaar...!” I groaned in annoyance.
“LEAVE!”

I am so frustrated right now. I want to go home. It is been a while I gave some time to Zoya and Aditi. This is the best opportunity and Zoya too is free. Ahh...!!

Suddenly door of my cabin opened. I was going to give some scoldings to the person who entered without knocking.

“Who......” I stopped in mid.
“Why so annoyed my son?” Dad said, smiling.
“Dad... Thank god you came!”
“You bagged such an important deal. I can't help but come to appreciate you.” He patted my shoulder.
“Dad, I want a favor!”
“I am not going to say any lie to Zoya!” He said, making me laugh.
“You don't have to lie to Zoya, but to the clients.” He frowned.
“Matlab?”
“I don't want to attend dinner with them. I want to be with Zoya and Aditi today!”
“Hmm... I was planning to take your mom out but now I think I have to cancel it.” He said, thinking.
“So, will you attend this dinner on my behalf?”
“Yes!” I grinned.

So, finally! Sometime with my lovely wife and daughter.

On our wedding night, we fought for bed. I was just playing along. No serious issues. I know you guys can kill me, if I hurt her. But hurting her is like hurting myself. I can never do that.

She changed in washroom, while I changed in room itself. I laid down on bed when she came out.
She analysed the whole room and I watch her amused.
‘What is she thinking?’

"I want that side of the bed!" She said, pointing to side where I was lying. I raised my eyebrow.
Why not to play a bit with my newly wedded wife?
"No. I will sleep here only. You take this side of bed."
"Haww..! Aditya... Aap hume mana karenge?" She said, battling her eyelashes.
Trying to melt me huh? Not so easy!
"Nope!"
"Toh aap nhi maanege?"
"Nhi!"
"Theek hai. I knew you don't love me. Hum couch pe so jayenge!" She said, and turned around.
"Oh oh.... Yeh toh blackmail hai!" I said, and stood up.
"Haan toh... Aap hume pareshaan kar sakte hain, hum nhi?" She said, and sat on her favourite side of bed, smirking.
"This is your home. Do what you want to do!" I said, smiling, and laid down on my side.
We both fell in a peaceful slumber, holding eachother's hand.

Reception was completed successfully and mom and dad gifted us honeymoon package. Okay, don't see me like that, I am blushing!

Zoya decided to shop somethings for it. We completed the shopping when her eyes caught hold of some shop.

We were leaving, when she stopped suddenly.
"What happened Zoya?"
"Aditya... Humare kuch dupatte kharab ho gye the! Wo bhi abhi hi le lete hain."
"Okay!"

Zoya chose one dupatta after half an hour.
"Pack it!" She told salesgirl, half-heartedly.
"Zoya, if you don't like it then we will purchase from somewhere else!"
"Nhi koi nhi"

I took out my wallet to pay and she asked for bill. Seeing bill, her eyes widened.

"One dupatta costs thousand rupees? Loot macha rakhi hai! I won't give more than seven hundred for this piece of cloth." She said.
Okay! My fault. I shouldn't have left her with mom to shop. She is behaving like her only now.

"Zoya it's okay!" I started to pay, afterall she liked it na.
"Nhi Aditya, you will not pay! And you, Mr. Manager, what do you think? You can fool people? No!" So, her temper was reaching sky. I paid for it and dragged her out.

"Aditya... Aap na, poore ahmak hain!"
"What does that mean?"
"Idiot, you are an idiot! Loot liya unhone aap ko. Isse acha dupatta le aate hum local market se! Go and return it!" She scolded me.

Finally, I returned the dupatta and we came back home. All the way, Zoya was talking how these shopkeepers cheat us.
She can stand for consumer rights!

A advise for all men out there. Your lady, will be angry if you don't take her for shopping and will be angry if you take her. So, take her. Atleast then, the anger will be on others not you.

Honeymoon days were full of romance! We enjoyed a lot. She got drunk too, by mistake ofcourse. Neither her, nor me touch drinks.

"Zoya...."
"Aditya!" She squealed.
"Aditya, you are the best husband of the world!" She was going to fall but I held her. What's wrong?
"Thank you! I love you, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!" She chanted like a mantra, then shouted and got unconscious at last.
I didn't know how to react. I was so happy that she said these three magical words but, she was drunk. How?
Whatever, I am happy that she got drunk. Atleast, I got to know what's in her heart.
Yahooo!

One day later....

I was lying on couch, keeping my head on Zoya's lap.

"Aditya... Let's go for sightseeing. We are here from last three days and went out only once. There is so much left to explore." She pouted.
"First of all, it was not my fault. Why you got drunk?" Her cheeks started to turn pink.
"Moreover, you confessed. So, now don't stop me!" Her eyes widened.
"Enough! We are going out. That's it." She said, and I sat up.
"Okay, give me a kiss and then we will leave!" She came near me and I closed my eyes. She pecked my cheek and ran towards washroom.
"Zoya.... Yaar! Kiss chahiye tha, kissie nhi!"
"Abhi isi se kaam chalaiye!" She giggled

Our first diwali. She was so excited regarding it. I was happy too but she made me work. Yeh.... She made me clean cupboards, etc. *Sheepish grin*

I reached home early. It's six o'clock in the evening. I generally return around eight.

I rang the bell and my little princess opened the door. How come she opened it? How she did it?
Ohh.... Stool....! She asked me to bring it two months back.

“Daddy....!” She opened her arms, asking me to pick her up.
“Where is mumma, princess?” I asked taking her in my arms. She rubbed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder. So, my baby is sleepy!
“Zoya...!” I called her.
“Aa rahe hain...!” She came outside with her handbag.
“Aditya, I was cooking something special and now I realised we don't have main ingredient. So, I am going market. I will return in half an hour.” She came near me. Pecked Aditi's forehead and my cheek. My baby snuggled up to me more. She fall asleep.
“Take care Zoya!” I said and she left.

“Daddy.....!”
“Let's take a nap sweetie pie! Shshh!” I patted her back and made her sleep. She can be very cranky, if she don't get her sleep.
Tucking her to bed, I sat beside her.
My baby!
I was the luckiest man alive on earth when I get to know about Zoya's pregnancy.

I returned home early, as per my wife's order. I entered the living room and saw my lovely wife reading some file. Maybe work related. She started helping her father in their business after our marriage.

"Zoya..!" I called her, keeping my bag on the sofa.
She immediately hid the file behind her back. Kya chal raha hai iske dimag mein?
"You came early? Oh, haan! I only called you." She grinned.
I caught her waist and brought her close to my chest.

"Kya chupa rhi ho?"
"Kuch nhi.... kuch bhi toh nhi..! You go and get freshen up. And why are you stinking?"
"I went to site today!"
"Okay! Go now!" I gave her unconvinced look.
"Jaiye Aditya! Humne aapka favourite khana banaya hai." I went to get freshen up. Don't know what is going on in her crazy mind.

"Come... I will serve you!" She said. She is very happy today.
"Zoya...."
"Aditya, pehle kha lijiye!" She served and sat beside me. I started to eat.
She was staring me.

"Zoya.... Aise kyun dekh rhi ho?"
"Kuch nhi.... Khaiyen na! Dessert bhi baki hai."
"Won't you eat?" I asked.
"I will eat later!" She smiled.
"Zoya..."
"Aditya... I said na, I will eat later! You continue."

When I had first bite of dessert, it tasted a bit different. Zoya was grinning continuously. She slowly kept the same file near me which she was reading.
It was paper in the dessert.
It read... 'We Are Pregnant'
My eyes widened. She isn't joking, right?
I immediately opened the file which tells that my Zoya is pregnant. We are going to be parents.

I just stood up. Seeing me she too stood up. I hugged her and whispered, "This is the second best thing happened to me! First still remains you. Thank you so much!"
She tightened the hug and I twirled her.

I tried to fulfill her every food craving. She too was a bit patient. She knew, later or sooner, I will fullfill her demands.

I was in the middle of a conference when my mobile rang with my three months pregnant wife's call. I attended it and left the conference in middle. Gesturing my PA to handle it. My wife is more important.
"Aditya...."
"Haanji...!"
"Come soon na! We will go to have pav bhaji!" I chuckled.
"Okay! I will take you."

I reached home near seven in the evening and she was all ready, waiting for me.
"Let's go Aditya!" She snatched my bag, kept it on sofa and dragged me out.
"Okay, okay!"

I took her where I always have pav bhaji. He keeps his stall clean. I know him from last 5 years. So, no worries.

Her mood swings were too different. Once she asked me to fight with her.

I was working on my laptop, when my five months pregnant wife came and made a crazy demand.
"Fight me!"
"What?"
"Aditya, I think we should fight a bit."
I stared her, amused.
"What? A little bit fight between couple is necessary! You know, its healthy for relationship." She said.
"Who told you?" I asked, keeping my chin on my fist.
"Ohho! Listen to me na... Start the fight!"
"Okay, okay! I don't have any reason to fight. You start."
"Bring me a coffee!" She ordered.
"Why should I? Make yourself." I played along.
"Haww.... I cook everything according to your liking and you.... You..." She pointed a finger at me.
"Fine!" I said and brought her black coffee with chips.
"Who asked you to bring chips..? You have to do everything according to you na? Everytime use your good for nothing brain. And what is this! What kind of a coffee is this? Is this even a coffee?"
She said. I watched her with amused expression. Good acting Zoya!
"What?" She asked.
"What what! If you have so many demands make it yourself!"
"Haw.... Aditya hooda... Take your things and get out of my home!" She ordered me and stood up.
"You sure? You want me to take my things and leave?"
"Yes, get out!" She folded her arms on her chest.
"Fine by me!" Saying so, I Picked her up in my arms.

"Put me down Aditya!" She started struggling in my arms.
"Stop! I did what you said. Now, you will do what I want you to." I carried her to the car.
"Aditya..."
"Shh....Let's go for a ice cream date!" I grinned.

My wife is wierd, haina?

“Aditya...So here you are! Why didn't you get freshen up?"
I glanced at my wrist watch. It is half past seven. I pecked my princess's forehead and went to freshen up.

I came down and my little munchkin walked to me.
“Daddy... All dises youl favlite!” (Daddy, all dishes, your favourite!)
I picked her up.
“Sachii?” I asked.
“Muchhi! By yol Aditi!” (By your Aditi!) She said.
“My little baby cooked...? Wow!” She nodded.
I sat on dinning table with Aditi and Zoya smiled.
“Daddy... Mein abhi aya!” She ran towards her room.
Zoya served me and sat beside me.

“Bolo!” I said.
“What?” She asked.
“I love you!” I grinned.
“I hate you....!” She said, twisting her mouth. I laughed.

Life can't be anymore blissful! Can I ask for anything more? No. God gifted me almost everything.

The End

Approx. 3500 words! Phew!

How is it?
I tried my best to write it. I don't know how it turned out.
I wrote it whole day! So do tell me how it was!

I am tagging my some readers, who wanted Aditya's POV.

shruxfantasia
Kavitapu
Sasanka54
Amanguru
roshane87
psupriya25
Mamta_131
purvaladdha
aynatulmarziya

I hope you all will like it!

I will soon start an Adiya story. It will be a stand alone. But first I will complete my other stories.

This oneshot is officially completed.

Bbye!

Love❤️
Aakanksha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 157 18
My pov about two people whom I love the most. Clearly it's a SARTIK story so if this bothers you...kindly leave❤️
1.3M 117K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.1M 60.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
41.3K 1.3K 70
"I had nowhere else to go" What happens when the misunderstood villain shows up at the hero's doorstep bleeding and asking for help? What happens wh...