Peter: always gets back up.

By flowerpatchparties

Peter has been an orphan almost his whole life. Going in and out of abusive foster homes hasn't been easy for... More

Peter meet the Johnsons
Ned and MJ
The job.
Nick Spent
Wheres Spiderman
Silver Crow
Caught.
Your innocent.
The Stranger in the mirror + flinching
Nick Spent is back!
Thanks bros
what is going on with you?
Denial.
Anger
PTSD
Nick Spent is back for a third time.
this is for you.
New Projects!
tagged :)
A new book!
The Rogues come back
update finally
Cherish

Happy Easter!

3.4K 59 62
By flowerpatchparties

Okay, so this isn't another part yet, I'm so sorry, I'm working hard new chapters that will come out soon!

I just wanted to pop on to say Happy Easter, or Passover or whatever you celebrate, and as a Christian, I just wanted to say if you have any questions about Christianity, I'll answer them for you honestly!

Also if you have anything you want me to pray for for you, I will :)

Disclaimer, I am Christian, and I know there is a big lgbq+ community on Wattpad, and I do support the LGBT community unconditionally! Everyone deserves to love who they love, and I think God would agree!

Okay that's all I wanted to say, thanks for sticking around and reading, you guys are honestly the best, all of your comments are so sweet!

Also, okay last thing, I know nobody asked about this but I wanted to share it, and let you know, no matter what I support you all, even if I am Christian. Okay that's all fr now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Begging By Hey

Fanfiction

15.4K 553 14
Pain. That was all he knew now. Peter Parker had gotten over the fact that he would never be normal. The whole accords situation, vulture. It was all...
583K 25.3K 29
Peter Parker's been through some tough shit in his fifteen year lifespan. From losing two sets of parents to getting kidnapped by HYDRA and landing h...
2.1K 82 21
The Story of Y/n Barnes, Peter Barnes, and eventually more Barnes'. How will Peter change Y/n's life? Will everything become easier over time?
Stronger By Ava

Fanfiction

27.7K 897 18
Peter Parker had a perfect life. When he was born, maybe. But not now. Never in a million years could this be a perfect life. Extended summary inside...