SCHREAVED - Happily Ever Afte...

By marielg04

It is a Happy Ending after 'the one' a happy lovely story. Just imagine how would their life would be after t... More

CHAPTER 1: The Wedding
CHAPTER 2: The Reception
CHAPTER 3: The Flight
CHAPTER 4: Switzerland
CHAPTER 5 : Iceland
CHAPTER 7: France (Part 1)
CHAPTER 8: France (Part 2)
CHAPTER 9: Thailand
CHAPTER 10: Philippines (Part 1)
CHAPTER 11: Philippines(Part 2)-Palawan
CHAPTER 12: Home
CHAPTER 13: Pregnancy
CHAPTER 14: Gender-reveal Party
CHAPTER 15: Twins
CHAPTER 16: Complications
CHAPTER 17: Anniversary [1]
CHAPTER 18: Anniversary [2]
CHAPTER 19: Anniversary [3]
BONUS CHAPTER: Disneyland -last chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLEASE READ!

CHAPTER 6: Italy

541 9 15
By marielg04

HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE THERE WAS JUST ONLINE CLASSES ON GOING, BUT YEAH CHAPTER 6 IS HERE, I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, GOD BLESS!
                           -ON THE PLANE-
AMERICA'S POV
    2 hours later, I woked up from my nap, with my head on Maxon's shoulder. He's still peacefully sleeping, Well he's been tired planning all of these for our honeymoon.
I looked out the window, the clouds are just amazing, especially with the sun shining.

While looking outside, some kind of thought came to my head, I was just wondering why I slept so much and almost every morning i feel so sick, well I guess its just a migraine.

Maxon woke up and hugged me from behind,
"Maxon, you're awake!"
"Whatchudoin?" He said with his puppy eyes. I chuckled.
"Nothing, just looking at this beautiful view."
"Well, there's something more beautiful than that."
"What?"
"You." I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks blushed.
"Hey, why do you keep making my heart flutter." I playfully slap him.
"Of course, you're my wife, Isn't that my duty ?" We chuckled.
Then we shared a passionate kiss, I always loved Maxon's kisses, they were the BEST! Then the pilot announced
"Please fasten your seatbelt, we will be landing shortly." He fastens my seatbelt again, well I guess every flight will be like this, he'll be buckling my seat and we'll just cuddle throughout the flight.
We landed shortly in Italy, I was so excited to see Nicoletta, she was a very good and supportive royal and a friend of mine.
As we exited the plane, there was a big crowd welcoming us just like the last places we've been. Being welcome this way, was amazing, no more haters or anything everything was peaceful. No more dealing with wars, Maxon is indeed a great king, my king.
As we got across the great crowd, Princess Nicoletta came running towards me.
"America! Long time no see!"
"Yes Nicolette, I've missed you." We exchanged kisses on our cheeks.
"Wow your womb is getting big, when are you due?" I asked.
"Oh, I'll be due April next year."
"Well that's good!"
"What about you anything happening?"
"Actually I don't know, I'm not feeling a 100% okay lately ."
"I'll explain it later."
"Okay."
Then we met the Royal Family of Italy. King Alex, Queen Samantha and Anthony(Princess Nicoletta's Husband). They toured us around their palace, their palace was charming and elegant at the same time. We went to have lunch with them. I can say that Italian food was amazing, we had pastas, pizzas and other Italian dishes. Then Princess Nicoletta asked me to go to their women's room, to talk about girl stuff.
"Maxon, honey, I'll just go with Princess Nicolette in the Women's Room, I'll be right back."
"Okay, just hurry we still have a honeymoon you know." He said winking at me.
I went with Princess Nicolette and Maxon stayed with the King and Queen so as Anthony to talk about some trading matters.
                - IN THE WOMEN'S ROOM-
"So how are you feeling ?"
"Well, I feel so sick and nauseous EVERY SINGLE MORNING, Maxon's really concerned about it, but I don't wanna ruin our honeymoon, and my cravings and  appetite are so high lately, I eat a lot and I don't know what to do!"
She laughed.
"Why are you laughing?" Confused by her actions.
"Well, I have some conclusions in mind, but test this out."
She handed me a box of pregnancy test. I gave her a confused look.
"Just do it!"
So I went to the bathroom and tested the kit, it says I should wait for about 2-5 mins for the result. I closed my eyes while waiting for the result.
I was so nervous what the result was, I opened my eyes and there were two red lines on the test.
IM PREGNANT! I felt mixed emotions, I was happy, excited and nervous. I just can't believe it I'm pregnant.
I went out of the bathroom and sat down with Princess Nicoletta,
"So let me see."
I handed her the test.
"Oh my! Congratulations America!"
She squealed hugged me with excitement.
"I can't believe that I'm pregnant!"
"I know! Maxon would be happy to know about it."
"I know, but I'm nervous how to say it to him and how could I handle this pregnancy."
"Of course, you could handle it, you're a strong woman ever since the selection."
"Please keep it a secret for now, I'll tell Maxon soon."
"Okay sure, come on let's get back, they'll be wondering where we've been."
We walked back to where they were, I sat down beside Maxon full of mixed emotions.
"Darling are you okay ?" He whispered.
"Yes of course, why?"
"Well you look a little weird today."
He really reads me well!
"Oh it's nothing."
After some conversations with the royal family, We said goodbye to them and headed where Maxon leaded me.
After 30 mins or so we arrived in this amazing beach house.

Wow. I'm speechless, this is amazing. We walked to the main door and he unlocked the door.
"Maxon, this is amazing!"
"Well, this house is for us. Since you love going to Italy. I bought us a house here and we'll share it with our family soon."
"Aww, Maxon that's so sweet."
"Thank you, I love you!"
"I love you too!"
Then Maxon carried me bridal style towards the house.
"Maxon bring me down!" I said we were both laughing.
"I'm never letting you go." We laughed
"Where do you wanna go?" I asked him.
"In the bedroom of course."He said with a wicked grin on his face.
"Someone's getting naughty." I teased

MAXON'S POV
I carried her to the bedroom, She laughed and squealing to put her down.
I love these kind of moments we have.
I laid her gently on the bed and drowned her with kisses.
"I guess drowning you with kisses is a serious matter." I said chuckling
"No, carry on." She said laughing.
"Yes my queen."
We make out on bed and cuddled in the end talking about what happened in the last places we've been. While I was talking, I saw that she fell asleep in my arms. I placed her head on the pillow and pit a blanket on her, so she could rest quietly.
As she fell into a sleep, I got to work, well I had a surprise for America again, you know, I have to do something special for her. I had the maids buy some roses which are her favorite flowers, some candles and some romantic things. I had the rose petals scattered on the ground from our room to the beach where we'll be eating our dinner, some musicians on their violins, cellos, and pianos, some candles and some romantic things. And headed to change my suit.

AMERICA'S POV
I woked up and see that Maxon wasn't beside me, so I went out and saw a path full of rose petals headed towards the beach.

I followed the path that leaded to the beach, I hear some romantic music played by the musicians, and saw this dinner table for two.

Then I turned around and see Maxon smiling widely, carrying a bouquet of roses and a giant teddy bear.
"How was your nap darling?"
"It was amazing, but seeing you and all of this you've prepared for me is much more amazing. Thank you!" I kissed him.
He pulls out my chair and let me sit.
"Thank you My Royal Husbandness." I teased him.
"You're welcome, My dear." He teased back and winked.
I rolled my eyes, then he sits down.
We ate a sumptuous dinner. Then as music was playing, a familiar song, was played, our theme song. 'Photograph' was played, before I take a look at him he asked me to dance.
"My Queen, would you like to dance?"
"Why of course, My King."
We danced slowly with our barefoot on the sand. I put my head on his chest, his hands on my hips and his arms embracing me. We swayed slowly to the beat of the music, remembering what kind of love story we had, and how we stayed strong throughout the trials we've been. I can't believe I'm with the man I love and pregnant with our baby, well he doesn't know yet and I'm planning on how to tell him. I know he would be overjoyed to hear this amazing news.
As the night went deeper, we walked by the beach and just felt the cool breeze from the seas, then we sat down and lied on the sand looking at the stars.
"Maxon, can't you believe it?"
"What?"
"We're together."
"I know. Its been a bumpy road for us, but that just made our relationship stronger than ever."
"And these stars are just so beautiful, they're shining down on us." I said.
I sat up and tapped him and said.
"Hurry up, try to snatch on of those stars for me."
He sat up and smiled at me and said.
"I already snatched one and its sitting right next to me."
"Keep talking." I said smiling
"She's very sparkly."
"Keep going." I let out a small laugh and smiled.
"My life became bright all of a sudden."
I blushed and my heart melted with his touching words.
"What did I do to deserve such a woman like you?" We looked at each others eyes, with love in between.
"I love you America."
"I love you too Maxon."
We kissed passionately and full of love.
Our night ended that way.

                  -THE NEXT MORNING-
I woked up feeling the kisses of Maxon.
"Good Morning My Royal Husbandness."
"Good Morning My dear!" He said smiling.
I rolled my eyes,
"I'm not your dear."
"Well now you are and always will be."
He kisses my cheek and my forehead. Then as I was getting out of bed, I got nauseous again.
I went to the bathroom and locked the door and I threw up, it was the most horrible thing in the morning. Maxon knocked hard,
"America, are you alright?"
"Yes, wait I just feel sick."
I got out of the bathroom and he hugged me.
"Hey, are you okay America?"
"Do we need to see a doctor?" He panicked.
"No I'm fine, it just happens during the morning."
"Okay, as soon as we get back to Illea, we should go see a doctor okay?"
"Okay"
"Come on, let's get breakfast, I'm sure you're hungry." I nodded then we headed down to eat breakfast.
We had breakfast in front of the beautiful sunrise.

Maxon was pretty excited going on the beach he hurriedly ate his breakfast and carried me up to the bedroom to get change.
"Maxon, what's it with you, you keep carrying me everywhere." We laughed.
"You're my wife and you're mine, you know what does that mean, so does that answer you question?" We shared a glance and a laugh.
We were in our bedroom and finally puts me down.
He glanced at me and said,
"I can't wait to see you to go to the beach, I get to see you in a bikini and that's all good for me." And winked.
"What if I don't wear a bikini King Maxon?" I teased and chuckled.
"I won't allow it." Then he lightly dropped me in the bed, and hovered on top of me.
"You're way too sexy to not wear one."
He kissed me passionately and I kissed back twiriling the ends of his honey blonde hair.
"You really are a naughty one, King Maxon." I said cutting of our kiss.
"I know and you should get used to it." We laughed then I tried to get up but he kept on drowning me with his kisses.
Then finally we sat up and I got my bikini.
"Come on let's get going."
I kissed him one last time and headed to the bathroom.

MAXON'S POV
As America locked the bathroom door, I changed in the bedroom, I had some red and black swimming trunks on and was finding a shirt to match with it.

When I was finding a shirt, someone called me.
"Hey My Sexy Royal Husbandness, finding your sexy pose I guess?" I saw America leaning by the door with her bikini on, my jaw dropped seeing her in a bikini.

I never knew she would wear something like that, I'll make sure to thank Mary when we get back.
"Wow! You're perfect" I said still making my jaw drop.
"I guess you're finding your sexy pose right there." She said chuckling.
"Well you know, just trying to pick some girls on the beach."
She playfully slap me and walked away, then she puts her sundress on, with her bikini underneath.

"Here, wear this I would like to see your strong muscular muscles." She tossed me a white tank top, matching her sun dress.
"Come on, let's go."
Before she got out of the door I pick her up bridal style.
"Where do you think you're going?!"
"Maxon put me down!" She said laughing and kicking.
"No!" I spun her around and we both laughed, I love seeing her laughing all the time.
"I LOVE YOU AMERICA SINGER SCHREAVE!" I yelled, and she laughed.
I put her down to bed and started kissing her. I gave her a passionate yet hot kiss.
"You look so sexy." She said with a grin on her face.
"Oh really ? How sexy am I?" I leaned on her and gave her a kiss.
"How about me?" She asked chuckling.
"You are amazing darling." I said chuckling.
After a little make out session, we got out of bed and headed down the beach.
After we put down our things on the beach.
I carried her bridal style and tossed her to the water that soaked her from head to toe.
"MAXON CALIX SCHREAVE!YOUR DEAD!" She yelled going after me.
We both were running after each other then she stopped, I looked at her and came to her.
"What's wrong darling?" I asked with concern.

AMERICA'S POV
I stopped running, because I have to get back to Maxon after he soaked me from head to toe. I just wanna return the favor you know.
Maxon went to me and said.
"What's wrong darling."
I kissed him passionately near the waves then I pulled back and ran as soon as the waves were there. So he was left soaked from head to toe too.
I laughed and took his camera and take a picture of him,because his face was very funny.
I went back to the seashore and sat, he came back soaked, I laughed.
"Don't get too attached, My Royal Husbandness."
We laughed and he said,
"Okay you got me, you won."
He rolled his eyes then smiled at me.
"I love you Maxon." Leaving a kiss on his lips.
"I love you more America Schreave."
We stayed at the beach, having fun, swimming, sunbathing, watching the sun so bright, telling each other some cheesy stuff and some funny stories, taking wonderful photos and just enjoying each other's company, we went like that until sunset.

The next days we're just like that too, going on island hopping, snorkeling, canoeing, enjoying the beach life and especially enjoying each other.
We also went to Venice to have a romantic lovely boat ride. We went to this lovely city, Maxon took a lot of photos and videos of us, capturing every moment of our love, it was amazing.

After our lovely honeymoon in Italy, we had to go to our next destination,
The maids are bringing down our huge 8 luggages down and handing it to our driver, I was observing our beach house full of good vibes and happy moments, thinking when could we come back here.
Then someone gave me a back hug, of course it was Maxon. He kisses my cheek,
"What are you thinking darling?"
"I just love this house, I would love to come back here soon, especially with the baby."
"What?" He said surprised, I think I just slipped the secret, ugghh I was supposed to say it on his birthday. But yeah it just slipped just like that.
I faced Maxon, and handed him the pregnancy test.

MAXON'S POV
I hugged America, she was observing our house, I knew she loved it here.
"What are you thinking darling?"
"I just love this house, I would love to come back here soon, especially with our baby."
"What?" I was surprised on what she said, she face me and handed me this some weird thing that looks like a stick from her bag and just realized that it was a pregnancy test,
"Look." She said.
I saw the pregnancy test with two red lines which was positive,
"Is this true?"
"Yes Maxon!" I saw tears of joy from her eyes, I was so happy I will be a daddy!
"I AM GONNA BE A DADDY! WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!!!" I yelled and the maids and guards from outside clapped, I assumed they heard it, I carried her bridal style and spun her and drowned her with kisses, she laughs then I put her down.
"Okay, first of all we should cut down all your work load and we'll be having a lot of maids around you, your family will be staying at the palace, you sh-"
She cut me off with a kiss,
"Relax Maxon, everyone will be taking care of me, there are a lot of maids in the palace and of course my mother will be there, she won't miss a thing about my pregnancy."
I kissed her passionately.
"I love you America Schreave."
"I love you too Maxon Schreave."
We headed to the airport, jam packed with a lot of people with our names on signs and people chanting our names.
We said our goodbyes to the Italian family, and headed to the plane.
I buckled her seatbelt, and after a few minutes the plane took off flying to France🇫🇷 .
She laid her head on my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her forehead.
I was just so happy that we'll be parents! I can't wait to see her as the mother of my children. I love her so much. She took a nap, and I just stared at her sleeping, I'm just lucky enough to have her in my life.

HI GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, WE'LL BE GOING TO FRANCE 🇫🇷 BERY SOON , SHOULD I ADD A LITTLE DRAMA ABOUT PRINCESS DAPHNE ? LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW! THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU, STAY SAFE AND GOD BLESS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 65 27
This is the selection, yes, but it's where I kinda create dramatic storylines with the charactors! I have major story plans and also lots of Maxerica...
14.3K 157 47
COMPLETED #3 maxonandamerica ALL RIGHTS GO TO KIERA CASS FOR SELECTION CHARACTERS!!!!!!! (I have some characters I am going to add) This story is i...
9.5K 146 11
Not finished. Very sporadic updates. Hi! This is a book of what the Selection would look like if America told Maxon that she loved him that night in...
80.8K 1.5K 63
What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will America find her happily ever after? Will Maxon get her back? This is the same story as ChameleonsForever's aka me. T...