ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs | ᴊᴀʏ ʜᴀʟsᴛᴇᴀᴅ

By onechicagolife

will you come back to me? always. ✧・゚:*✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧ jay halstead's li... More

𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝.
𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝.
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑.
𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎.
━ 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

𝚜𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚜.

15.9K 150 10
By onechicagolife

✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

District 21 of the Chicago Police Department is comprised of the uniformed cops who patrol the beat and go head-to-head with the city's street crimes, and the elite detectives of the Intelligence Unit that combats the city's major offenses, including organized crime, drug trafficking, and high-profile murders.

Detective Jay Halstead is a senior member of the Intelligence Unit, where he is partnered with Detective Hailey Upton after his former partner and girlfriend transferred to the FBI and moved to New York. Still adjusting to the loss of his former flame, all the while dealing with emotional scars from his time in the Rangers, his world is once again turned upside down when a case brings up an odd connection to a woman from his past.

✧・゚:*✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧

warnings: this story will contain canon-compliant sensitive materials including but not limited to: alcohol and drug use, violence, guns, sex, violence against women and sexual assault, and ptsd.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

author's note: hi everyone! so i'm not new to writing but this is my first time writing for cpd and also my first time writing original characters. hopefully it goes okay and you guys enjoy the ride!

for more information about this book, check out —

one city // a series guide

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 6.9K 44
When an undercover gig turns into something bigger than they would expect. BOOK 1 : UNDERCOVER BOOK 2 : DETECTIVES Highest ranking: #1 - jayhalstead...
627K 10.7K 35
❛ 𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡 . . . ❜ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴...
140K 2.9K 32
y/n moves to Chicago trying to get a fresh start, she becomes good friends with some people over at Firehouse 51. One night she meets detective Jay H...
119K 3.8K 45
"But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark You should know you're beautiful just the way you are" Jay's life looks like it's falling apar...