𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗.

✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

He knows from the second he sees her that there's something special about her

He knows from the second he sees her that there's something special about her. Of course, she's beautiful, with the dark waves cascading over her shoulders and the way her green eyes seem to sparkle. She is the most breathtaking woman he's ever seen, and he decides right then that he has to have her. It only furthers his desire when he hears her speak, eyes focusing on the way her name falls from her lips as she introduces herself.

Mia.

It's more perfect than he could've imagined, angelic and ethereal like the sea. Like her.

Most clients whose computers he works on are stuck-up businessmen who don't even bother acknowledging him, always looking down on him and seeing him as the help. They have no idea that he could destroy their entire world with a few keystrokes. But she is so clearly different. She lets him work, actually listening when he explains things and offering a genuine thanks when he finishes up. His heartbeat quickens at the smile that overtakes her face, focusing on the small crinkles at the corners of her eyes. He can't help but ask to see her again, something he never dares to do, but it seems so obvious that she is just as infatuated as he is.

And then everything comes crashing down when she says no. Anger and jealousy course through his veins as she explains that while she's flattered, she is engaged. How could she lead him on like that? Smiling and flipping her hair over her shoulder, all while knowing she would reject him, like a tease. She's not even wearing a ring.

And after saying goodbye, he knows this won't be the end of their story. He'll make her realize how perfect they could be together, no matter what it takes.

✧・゚:*✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Why is she acting like this? Why is she ignoring him, making her receptionist deny his calls and block his numbers? All he wants to do is talk to her, hear her voice. Have the chance to convince her that he could be better for her than him, that she deserves better. She deserves better than a man who treats her like a prize, that constantly travels and doesn't spend time with her. He leaves her alone in that huge house, lets her walk alone at night; he doesn't even protect her. She deserves to be cherished, protected, and treated like a princess. The only reason nothing terrible has happened to her is because he's there, watching over her from afar. He could give her the world, and she doesn't even see it.

She's so beautiful that it takes his breath away every time he looks at her. Even when she's running errands or working out at home, tired or in sweatpants, she's perfect. So perfect that he has to memorialize it; he has to have proof of just how flawless she is. He wants to be able to look back through the photos and remember what she did that day, in that outfit or with that hairstyle. When she finally realizes how much he loves her, she'll appreciate how much attention he pays to everything she does.