Tom Holland/Peter Parker ones...

By Ainzywainz

Some stories about our favourite Spider-Man and the actor who plays him. Requests are always open, although b... More

studying (or a better alternative) | t.h.
dance | t.h.
masked | p.p.
interviews | t.h.
cologne | t.h.
Author's note
tour group | p.p.
secrets | t.h.
lip-sync battle | t.h.
goodbye | p.p.
tomorrow | t.h.
long gone | p.p.

youtube | t.h.

44 0 0
By Ainzywainz

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel!" Kelsey said, waving to the camera set-up in front of her. "So, as most of you probably know, I recently moved in with my boyfriend. I couldn't think of a video idea so today I'm gonna show you around my new digs."

She paused, picking the camera up off the tri-pod. "So this is my lounge. My boyfriend, as you can probably tell -" Kelsey gestured to everything behind her, "- is a massive Spider-Man fanatic. Anything that he finds with Spider-Man on it, he buys. It's really bad." She laughed slightly through her words, showing that she didn't mean them fully.

Once she had shown off the most important parts of the house, Kelsey returned to the lounge. Just as she was beginning the filming for her end card, she heard the front door click open, and Tom's footsteps coming towards her.

As he came into the room, she made sure his face wasn't in view before standing to greet him with a quick kiss. That would be a great ending to an okay video.

Once she stopped the video, she turned back to Tom. "Welcome home, love. How was work?"

"It was good. Did you film another video?" Tom asked, smiling down at Kelsey. "Was I in it?"

"I did," she replied, mirroring his smile. "And only at the end, and only up to your jaw. Don't worry I'm still keeping our anonymity. Now, I need to go edit, okay?" She pulled herself out of his arms to move the video file from her camera to her laptop.

Tom, giving her a quick smile, turned the other direction to go and make dinner for both of them.

A week or so later, once the video had been up a day or two, the couple decided to look through the comments. Quite a few of the comments were trying to figure out who Kelsey's boyfriend was (most of them, actually). One (maybe a few) guessed correctly, one even saying 'omigosh! I swear that's Tom Holland's jawline. I would know it anywhere!' Laughing at both the correct and incorrect guesses, the couple made a real evening of it.

"Maybe we should start properly giving people hints," Kelsey said, trailing off slightly.

Tom pondered her proposition, gazing down at her laying on his chest. "How so?" He asked.

"Call out to me when I'm next filming a video? Go out in public together? What do you think?" She supplied, looking up into his eyes.

He thought momentarily, nodding slowly. After a second, Kelsey watched his eyes light up as he got an idea. "Come to my next premiere with me."

Her smile only got wider. "Okay," she replied. "I'd love to."

"It's in a few months, and that can be our great reveal," he said, gazing down at her lovingly. Kelsey only smiled in response, scooting herself up his chest to kiss him softly, both of their smiles only enhancing the experience.

-

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel. Today I am continuing my 'teach celebrities to dance' series," Kelsey said enthusiastically into the camera. "You'll never believe who I got to agree to join me. Please give a round of applause from wherever you are for Tom Holland!" She gestured to Tom, who was off-camera until he wandered into the shot.

Kelsey looked down at what she was wearing and giggled slightly. "Probably should have worn something I could dance in," she said through her laughs. She walked forward and cut the camera, heading upstairs to change.

When she got back, Tom had music blaring and was randomly dancing around the space. She smiled at the sight before announcing her presence and making him jump. He smiled sheepishly at her, cheeks red at being caught. She just gave him one of her brightest smiles in return, wandering over to turn the camera back on.

"Aaand I'm back. Ready to dance now! So, today we will be doing a dance to Ed Sheeran's song 'Shape of You' and it might be a little more challenging than the others, as Tom here is a trained dancer." Kelsey looked over to see Tom pulling a face, clearly unsure of her proclamation. She couldn't help the laugh that slipped through her lips.

It took them about three hours to teach and learn the dance amidst laughter and stolen kisses. They only fell over each other a few times, each time landing in a small dog pile, and laughing at their mistake. Kelsey knew there would be a lot of editing involved in this video, but also knew it would all be worth it.

After a long and tiring afternoon, they managed to get a good shot of the entire dance which she could use at the end. After they held the end pose for a long enough time and fell out of it (not literally, Kelsey thought with relief) Tom pulled her to him and pressed his lips onto hers. Both of them smiled into the kiss, only pulling away when Kelsey realised the camera was still filming and only long enough for her to flick it off.

-

When the video went up a week later, the expected response came pouring in immediately. A few people commented on the almost-sexual nature of the dance, how close they were moving most of the time or how comfortable they seemed around each other in the small moments Kelsey had decided to include to clue people in. 

The couple found hilarity in the comments, each person scratching at the truth but not looking deep enough to find it. "When's your premiere?" Kelsey asked, looking up at her boyfriend. The thought had been quietly on her mind since he mentioned it, but never wanted to bring it up as not to nag about the topic.

Tom thought for a moment, seeming to calculate dates in his head. "I think it's the 26," he replied slowly.

"Of June?" Kelsey checked, eyes almost bugging out of her head about it being so close. Tom nodded and gave her a weird look. She probably deserved it, she realised, as to him it would have looked like she started freaking out over almost nothing. "I need to start planning a dress, and makeup and what I'm going to do with my hair and -"

Her rambling was cut off by Tom pulling her into a tight hug, her mouth sealed against the fabric of his hoodie. "You'll look perfect no matter what you look like," he murmured into her hair, leaving light kisses across her scalp until he felt her body relax in his arms. Everything was going to be alright.

-

The day of the premiere bore down on them a look quicker than Kelsey felt it would. It seemed as though she barely had enough time to organise her entire look, but she managed to pull it all together in the crucial moment. 

As Tom rounded the doorframe to ask if she was ready, his words caught in his throat. At his murmured stuttering, Kelsey looked up and met his eyes, shooting him a shy smile. "So it looks alright, then?" she teased, running her hand over the soft fabric. In lieu of words, Tom just pulled her close.

"Be careful, or else we won't make it to the premiere," he murmured against her lips before she pulled away and gave him a coy smile.

"But then how will we announce our relationship to the world?" she asked, feigning sadness. She smiled wider than ever when Tom just laughed in response and pulled her out the door, stealing a few kisses along the way.

When they reached the red carpet, Tom walked around the car and opened the door for Kelsey, the lights and sound assaulting her as soon as a crack appeared. Cameras blinded her multiple times in a second, questions being thrown from every direction invading her thoughts.

The pressure of Tom's hand on her back was her saving grace, guiding her along the red carpet towards the interviews he knew wouldn't be too bad. Calls of "Tom" came from every person lining the roped off area. 

She smiled up at him, knowing that the world would see the moment, and unafraid of anything it brought, as long as Tom was beside her through it all.

*

**

***

****

*****

Hey guys!

Unfortunately, my creativity when it comes to new storylines is running out, so I'm going to be wrapping up this book. I will still be taking requests, and hopefully I can find the time to write them if you give me a storyline. If you would like to request a story, feel free to comment your characters' name, who the story is with (either Tom or Peter), and what you would like it to be about, anywhere.

I will be posting the already-written stories I have sitting in my drafts, which means there are going to be about three more stories before it is completed.

Thanks for reading!

- Ainsley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 28.3K 200
REQUESTS ARE OPEN FOR BOTH TOM HOLLAND AND PETER PARKER, just comment on a chapter or on my page and I'll do my best! Here it is, loves, the second b...
2.6K 17 15
just a few short story's of your friendly neighborhood spiderman and your beloved peter parker ❤️
323K 4.5K 64
-Don't take my writing please, I worked hard on it- This book is full of Peter Parker and Tom Holland Imagines, I haven't edited well in most of the...
33.8K 493 25
Just a bunch of short stories about you and Tom Holland or Peter Parker, you may request a story if you wish, I do not mind. Read it, don't, I can't...