Christmas Ear

By DoggyMcMuffins

Marinette and Adrien are going to a Christmas dance with their friends Alya and Nino when Adrien finds the li... More

The Group's Arrival
Oh Great, A Dance.
The Best Dance Of Her Life
What is Happening!
Oh You Didn't Forget About Alya, Did You?
Marinette's First (Somewhat But No One Knows) Kiss
Oh Plagg
Wakey Wakey
Arriving At The Ice Rink
The Ice Rink Part 1
Ice Rink Part 2
Marinette's House
Alya's "Chat" With Marinette
Chat's Visit

Just So You Know

210 5 0
By DoggyMcMuffins

I have been taking my writing from a google doc I made before so that's why right now the updates are quick.  Later, the updates won't be as quick.  The updates are also quick because I have had more time due to the current circumstances.  I did draw the image for this "chapter."  I really am proud of it.  I drew it with one of my friends but it doesn't show the amazing calligraphy on it though.  Go check out @banana_hannah1.  She doesn't have anything published but maybe some followers will get her to write something.  I dared her to write something.  She never turns down a dare.  Bye guys.  Stay awesome, stay sweet and don't forget to be nice to each other.  Bye, bye.

(I took that from my favorite YouTuber Azzyland.  Don't sue please:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.3K 7
Dream is the most popular guy at his high school, but if people knew he was in love with a small boy who's is obsessed with space, he could wave popu...
6K 330 15
ALL RIGHTS AND CHARACTERS BELONG TO J.K ROWLING (unfortunately) Harry and Draco forced to live together to take care of their nephew Teddy Lupin. No...
17.2K 261 7
Patryck knew the rules of Tord's army. He knew that no one could let love get in the way of work, but here he was - His relationship with Paul threat...
4.2K 276 10
"how can I repay you?" those words,Nico didn't know how to answer... what could a stranger do? the world had already fell apart,he needed comfort,he...