๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐‡๐€๐๐˜ โ”โ”โ” bnha ร—...

By _yyyuna

๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐‡๐€๐๐˜ โ”โ”โ” โ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... More

โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ( ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—› )
โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ( ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง )
โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐ŸŽ ( ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ› sanguine โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โ› ingenue โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โ› languor โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โ› acta, non verba โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โ› meliora โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โ› sehnsucht โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โ› yoake โœ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โ› natsukashii โœ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ› apricus โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ› mascalzona โœ
โ”โ” # ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ‘ ( ๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—ฅ'๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—˜ )
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ› prรฉjudice โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ› singulier โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ› dimentico โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ› giocoso โœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ› majime โœ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โ› fatigue โœ

7.4K 420 41
By _yyyuna

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟒 ━━ 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄

❛ [n.] weariness or exhaustion from labour, exertion, or stress 

SHOTA AIZAWA HAS BEEN UTTERLY DEFEATED. He has been gravely wounded, a result of Shigarakis's quirk, but also of the ridiculous strength the Nomu processed that could rival that of All-Might. He couldn't move. Every part of his body was hurting, as everything felt like breaking, even when only lifting one finger.

Izuku Midoriya, Tsuyu Asui and Minoru Mineta were in the river near their homeroom teacher, hiding from Shigaraki and his pawns while trying to save him. Though unfortunately their hiding was discovered. They were scared - frightened by the next few minutes that will happen to them. They would fight, of course, but whether they can survive and save their teacher was a whole other question.

Suddenly, however, something happened that can turn the tide of this battle. All-Might has arrived - the Number 1 Hero of Japan, the hero everyone looks up to and also the Symbol of Peace. The three students quickly took Aizawa to safety, leaving the battle up to the newly arrived hero. Everything was going to be fine, they thought as now he was here.

How wrong they were.

Even he had many difficulties trying to overpower the Nomu. Just as Midoriya predicted, All-Might's time limit to maintain his strong form has almost depleted, which was the other cause of him struggling. He was locked in place after he tried to wound the Nomu by using the German Supplex, though it was mistake as, instead, All-Might has been hold town. The villains plan was to tear All-Might down by using Kurogiri's quirk to split him in half.

Midoriya, who couldn't bear watching him being injured, ran to him, though even before he could attack, he was interfered by Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki and Eijiro Kirishima, who instead have helped All-Might to escape.

With joined forces they now tried to defeat the villains. While the hero took care of Shigaraki and his Nomu, the students went after Kuro, more specifically Katsuki Bakugou who figured out a way to defeat him, even though he couldn't be touched before. His weakness was his metal neck, the only physical and at the same time vulnerable piece of his body, which Bakugou grabbed earlier during his first attack.

"Stop acting so stuck-up, foggy nobody!", he smirked triumphantly and started exploiting his mistakes as to why he knew about his weakness.

The Nomu who was frozen due to Todoroki's attack started regaining control over his body again. The ice destroyed his body, but unfortunately, he regeneration skills. As his body healed up, he rushed towards Bakugou who didn't pay attention him, though it was too late for him dodge. His speed rivalled that of All-Might, such as his strength. But the Number 1 Hero was faster, pushing him out of the way, instead taking the hit on himself. Consequently, however, Kurogiri was freed of Bakugou's grip on him.

'He protected the child, huh?', Shigaraki thought.

All-Might however was enraged, "Do you not know how to hold back?"

"It was to rescue my companions", Shigaraki reasoned mockingly, "I had no choice."

"I mean, earlier, that plain-looking one - he was about to punch me with everything he had, you know", he continued, "Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable, isn't that right, hero?"

Shigaraki was angry at the world, for categorizing acts of violence to be heroic or villainous. No one had the right to do that, no one.

This situation seemed hopeless, as All-Might was bleeding severely. And at the same time, he had to protect the children, as he knew that the villains were out of reach. His powers were decreasing with every second that was passing, but he won't give up - he couldn't give up.

'Why? Because I am the Symbol of Peace!'

So, for one last time his powers flared up as the Nomu headed towards him. Their fists met, creating an overpowering gush of wind that blew everyone away. With amazement they looked at their fight.

Flurries of punches were seen, from both All-Might and the Nomu. Neither of them gave in, causing both of them almost reaching their limits.

'Made to fight me? If you can withstand me at 100%', he pushed back the Nomu, making Shigaraki widen his eyes, "then I'll force you to surrender from beyond that!"

All-Might's punches increased, even at a faster rate. His opponent couldn't keep with it, leaving him only to be defensive even though it was in vain as All-Might threw him in the air and smashed him against the floor.

"Hey villain, have you ever heard these words?", he asked as he prepared his final attack. He lunged his arm, closing for the kill.

"Go beyond! Plus Ultra!"

With these words the Nomu's fate has been decided as he flew out of the dome after being met with All-Might's fist. It seemed like the perfect win. Though unfortunately he reached his limit while Shigaraki and Kurogiri were still there.

Shigaraki was agitated. His plan was a failure as his Nomu was defeated und couldn't defat the Number 1 Hero. He started scratching his neck, a sign that he wasn't in his mental condition.

Kurogiri however tried to calm him down, "Looking carefully, I see that All-Might was definitely weakened from the damage of Nomu's attacks."

He stopped scratching.

"Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear," he continued, "We can still use this chance to summon it before the reinforcement arrives."

Shigaraki now looked at him, eyes widening.

"Yes, yes! You're right. We can use it and kill him!", he sneered, remembering that they have still one more option.

The young heroes heard that. They were in fear, especially Midoriya, since he knew that his teacher already reached his limit. Another Nomu could mean the death of them before reinforcement could even arrive. But what can they do? They couldn't possibly defeat another one again, not without the help of All-Might.

Kurogiri activated his quirk, opening another gateway. The students prepared themselves, now standing in their fighting stance.

For a short while nothing happened, tempting the heroes to attack him.

"HAH! You stupid ass villains, it was all-talk wasn't it? You don't have another Nomu!", Bakugou yelled triumphantly, though internally he just didn't want to fight another Nomu. Because deep down he knew he stood no chance against one.

Meanwhile All-Might felt like he couldn't move, his body ached intensely. He took a step forward to attack the villains to prevent them from summoning another monster. Suddenly he heard the doors barged open, heroes were rushing in. He smiled in relief. However, he coughed blood, meaning that he couldn't maintain his form anymore. Fortunately, because of the dust no one could see his transformation. Coming to his aid was Cementoss who built a wall between All-Might and the students to prevent them and anyone else to see his true form.

The students were momentarily distracted by the sudden appearance of Cementoss, but then they looked back to see a girl, no older than themselves, falling out of the mist. She lied there, not moving at all. Pro-Heroes gathered around the students to protect them from the remaining heroes and capture the unconscious ones. One of the heroes narrowed his eyes, suspicious of the new being that just appeared.

"Who is she? She can't possibly be a Nomu! She looks so human!", Midoriya muttered as he didn't see any similarities between this girl and the Nomu from before.

"Tch, doesn't matter. She is a villain who came out of their portal. An enemy", Todoroki said seemingly indifferently, but just like Midoriya she was also confused.

The heroes heard how also the villains were not comprehending the situation completely.

"What is this? Why did this girl appear out of your portal, Kurogiri?!"

He was clearly enraged, which meant that this was unexpected for him as well as for the heroes. Kurogiri tried to explain himself, though Shigaraki was already angered by another failure. He went to the unmoving girl as he stretched out to perhaps kill her. Some of the reinforcement wanted to prevent them from killing her though that was unnecessary as the girl finally opened her eyes.

She unexpectedly pointed a knife right at his eye, leaving all of them shocked by her behaviour.

"Don't touch me, you vermin", they heard these words coming out from her mouth, "or I will kill you."

She then jumped away from Shigaraki, now looking around. Her face was neutral, no emotion could be seen, but they knew that she didn't knew where she was.

"Who are you? Where am I?", she asked the villains, which signified that she didn't knew them or pretended to be innocent.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri didn't answer her which made her draw her sword. Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, she was right in front of the grey-haired man, her sword at his throat. The heroes were shocked seeing that she was very quick on her feet like All-Might is.

"How can she be so fast? Did she just teleport herself?", a hero asked.

The foreign girl however couldn't hear them as she was too concentrated on the fiend before her.

"Don't make me repeat myself", the venom dripping off her words making some of the heroes shiver in fear or, at least, making them feel uncomfortable.

Midoriya then saw how the principal of U.A. walked in front the barricade of heroes, seemingly interested by the peculiar situation. None of the pro-heroes dared to interfere, even though it was their job, but the threatening young girl made it clear to be not interrupted. Midoriya wasn't sure about her being an enemy. Had she known that she was supposed to attack the heroes, she wouldn't have threatened Shigaraki instead. Rather she attacked her supposedly superior. But maybe, just maybe, he was wrong.

They watched as Shigaraki wrapped his fingers around her blade, expecting her sword to be destroyed though nothing happens. After revelation Kurogiri finally felt the need to do something seeing that Shigaraki was powerless in front the foreign girl. So, he teleported him to their base, and then followed close behind, after bidding her a goodbye. He himself was very confused by her sudden appearance as it never happened to him before. Though he could only question the happenings in their base now, where they can discuss their future plans.

The girl just stood there not doing anything, obviously distraught that her questions were not answered. But then, finally, she quickly turned around to see them blatantly staring at her. Gang Orca approached her, questioning her identity.

"Who are you?"

But she didn't answer, so he asked her again, but was interrupted.

"Or you will kill me?", she asked as he stared at them with cold, unnerving, black eyes.

The principal called Nezu could now see her full form, as she was facing them. She held her the left side of her torso. As she wore only black clothes, it was hard to see any discolourments. However, blood trickled town her hands that were tainted red by it. Being the observant person he was, it seemed like only he noticed her severe wounds.

"No but processing your case will be a lot easier if you cooperate with us", Gang Orca said.

She seemingly wanted to say something, though she couldn't as she staggered, taking a step back.

"Capture her", Nezu said, "I want to ask her a few questions."

A couple of heroes stepped forward with the intention of doing so as commanded. One, namely Gang Orca, finally reached her first, as he was the one most near her, and tied her up and as she went limp.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 58.9K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
35.9K 1.2K 20
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS OR SUGGESTIONS I have made one of these before. THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF THAT! So if you haven't read my other one that...
1.7M 68.1K 90
" falling in love is like the rain. it's unpredictable, but there are always signs before it completely falls. " โœง FEMALE! reader [ male and female...
3.7K 194 33
OC + DKBK fanfiction. The UA has a new educational implementation: university degrees. In the middle of the second year out of three, they meet a n...