Thorfinn x Canute | Vinland S...

By erenjaegarabs

Thorfinn realizes he has crush on the Prince of Denmark, Canute. He's supposed to be his guard, protecting hi... More

1. Princess?!
2. Friends
3. At the Dinner Table
4. Feast
5. Lessons
6. Kiss
7. Secret Relationship
9. Taking a Bath Together
10. Stop Doing This To Yourself
11. Gift
12. Distractions
13. Romantic Date
14. Sex On A Ship
15. Everyone Finds Out
16. King
17. The Love Of My Life
18. Family (FINAL)

8. First Time

3.7K 91 125
By erenjaegarabs

**smut warning**

Thorfinn POV:

"Will you please... come sleep with me? In my room?"

Thorfinn's heart jumped, his face burning. He could barely see Canute standing in the doorway because the corridor behind him was dark and so was Thorfinn's room behind him. Although Thorfinn couldn't see him, he could tell Canute was staring at him hopefully with his bright blue orbs and his pouting lips. Thorfinn gulped, unable to refuse.

"Um... okay." Thorfinn replied, tentatively. Canute smiled and gestured to Thorfinn to walk with him. "Uh... what will I be doing in your room?" He asked as they walked, fully aware of the awkwardness of his question. 

"Huh? You'll be guarding me, of course. In case King Sweyn sent an assassin for me while I'm asleep." Canute replied nonchalantly, not at all realizing the full extent of his earlier question.

Oh... Thorfinn sighed with relief, his cheeks still tinted with pink. He didn't know how he felt about that. Was he happy that Canute didn't have any other intentions, or was he disappointed? At least I get to spend some time with him.

"Well... that's what we'll be telling the others tomorrow if they question why you're in my room." Canute continued, looking ahead as they walked.

Thorfinn spun his head and looked at Canute, curiously. "Huh?" He said, slightly confused. Thorfinn could roughly see Canute's side profile in the darkness of the palace corridors. Canute's princely features were still visible, such as his button nose and strong jawline. He had his hair tied back with his bangs hanging down his forehead. He was wearing a blue button-up shirt and silky blue pants, acting as his night pajamas. Thorfinn admitted to himself that the silk clothing framed his tall figure well.

Canute chuckled at Thorfinn's remark. "Obviously, I'm not so cruel that I'd make my boyfriend stay awake all night just to protect me in a room that's already heavily guarded on the outside. You'll simply be sleeping next to me, for the night."

Boyfriend. Thorfinn looked at the floor and blushed immensely at that comment. It took him minutes to muster up the courage to say something. "Why would you need me sleeping next to you? Are you that much of a scared princess that you need me to wrap my arms around you while you piss yourself during your sleep?"

Canute looked at Thorfinn and bit his lip nervously. "Well... If I'm being honest, I truly am scared sleeping alone." Thorfinn burst out laughing, unable to resist. Canute gripped Thorfinn's sleeve, shushing him. "Don't be so loud! Someone's going to hear you!" He whispered through his teeth, smiling. Thorfinn looked at Canute and continued laughing. He thoroughly enjoyed teasing Canute.

As they approached Canute's bedchambers, Thorfinn's laughter died down, although he was still snickering. It was at that moment, Thorfinn realized that both of their arms were hanging down their sides, occasionally brushing against each other as they walked. Thorfinn looked at Canute, who's face was scrunched, trying to muster up the courage to hold Thorfinn's hand. Thorfinn smirked. Of course the wimp can't do it.

Thorfinn let their hands brush once more, and he quickly grabbed Canute's hand, entangling his fingers with Thorfinn's. Canute turned to look at Thorfinn, his face relaxing. They smiled at each other, and Thorfinn could feel his cheeks heating up. In order to continue keeping his smug demeanor, he decided to lean towards Canute's ears. "Boyfriend, huh?" He whispered smugly to the prince, purposely embarrassing him.

"Shut up." Canute said as he pushed the door to his bedroom. The candles in his room were lit so Thorfinn could see his flustered face. Thorfinn grinned and laughed.

Canute POV:

Canute sat in his bed, watching Thorfinn as he gazed around his huge room. There were decorations and garlands everywhere, all of them the color red and gold. Canute's bed took up the majority of room. It was round shaped with red sheets and blankets, and gold curtains surrounded his bed, for privacy. His room was magnificent, Canute admitted to himself, and of course to Thorfinn, it was an extravagant luxury.

Thorfinn walked towards Canute, with an awestruck look on his face. Canute blushed at how adorable Thorfinn looked. He looked like a lost puppy in this big room. "Are you finished admiring my bedchambers?" Canute asked with his arms crossed, laughing.

Thorfinn looked at Canute and grunted. "Whatever." He said, walking towards a wooden chair. He clearly wanted to hide the fact that he thought Canute's room was amazing, although he failed to do so. Thorfinn slumped in the chair, and picked up one of the two candles that were lighting up the room. "Should I blow it?" He asked Canute, admiring the gold plate that the candle stood on.

"Yes." Canute answered, nodding his head. "What do you intend to do sitting on that chair?"

"I'm guarding you." Thorfinn replied, bluntly. He blew out the fire on the candle, and placed it on the plate.

Canute sighed. "I said you must sleep next to me."

Thorfinn gave Canute a glare. "I don't want to!" He said, gruffly. He crossed his arms, and rolled his neck backwards, stretching.

Canute had a feeling that Thorfinn was simply afraid and nervous to sleep next to the prince. However, Canute was determined to get Thorfinn to sleep next to him. He felt safer with Thorfinn, and was hoping with him next to him, the nightmares Canute has been having recently would go away. Canute stood up and walked towards Thorfinn. He tugged at his sleeves and gave him pleading eyes. "Please..." He begged, slightly brushing his knees against Thorfinn's knees. Thorfinn looked up at him and shook his head stubbornly. Canute tugged with more strength and determination. Then, he wrapped his arms around Thorfinn's upper body and sat on his lap. "Please!!"

Thorfinn brushed his fingers through Canute's hair. "Fine! Then, get off me, princess."

Canute placed his chin on Thorfinn's strong chest, and smiled at him. "You don't want me to get off, do you?"

Thorfinn scoffed and then gave Canute a grin. He tugged at Canute's hair as if to say, "Yes... but I'm not going to agree out loud." Canute leaned towards Thorfinn's face and tilted his head, sharing a kiss with Thorfinn. Even after a couple of days since their first kiss, Canute still couldn't get over how sensational he felt every time his lips touched Thorfinn's.

They smiled at each other and Canute rested his head on Thorfinn's chest again. They stayed like that for a while, with Thorfinn gently rubbing Canute's head. Canute could feel his eyelids drooping, and Thorfinn noticed. "Shall we go to sleep now?" He asked, lifting Canute's chin up. Canute nodded and they both stood up.

Thorfinn climbed on to the bed, and took the left side, which was closest to the wall. Canute hesitated before saying, "Thorfinn, if you don't mind, may I take the left side? It's just that I'm more comfortable closer to the wall, and farther away from the door."

Thorfinn looked at him and let out a chuckle. "Whatever." He said, rolling to the right side of the bed. Canute smiled and hopped on his bed, shuffling towards to left side. In addition to that, he pulled the drapes over his bed, closing them. Then, he pulled the blanket over both of their body's and laid down on his back. Thorfinn grabbed the candle sitting on the table next to the bed, and blew out the last remaining light source.

Canute turned to his side to look at Thorfinn. "Good night, Thorfinn." He said, smiling.

Thorfinn turned to look at Canute. "Night, princess." He gave Canute a grin and they both shut their eyes.

Canute wrapped his arms around Thorfinn's torso, hugging him as he tried to sleep. Canute thought that with Thorfinn by his side, he'd be able to sleep better, but what was happening to him right now was exactly the opposite. He opened his blue eyes, unable to sleep. He decided to pass time by just watching Thorfinn as he slept. It took him a while to notice, but Canute realized that Thorfinn wasn't sleeping wither. He was just staring at the ceiling, enjoying Canute's touch.

Suddenly, Thorfinn turned to face Canute. Canute quickly fluttered his eyes shut, without thinking twice.

"Are you awake?" Thorfinn asked.

Canute bit his lip and slowly opened his eyes. "Yeah." He replied, after hesitating for a moment.

They were quiet for a moment, until Thorfinn broke the silence. "We barely hung out today." He scoffed.

Canute raised his eyebrows. He didn't realize Thorfinn felt that way, although upon more thought, Canute admitted that Thorfinn was not incorrect in his opinion. "You're right." Canute chuckled. He inched closer towards Thorfinn, and hugged him tighter. "What shall we do about it? Unfortunately, tomorrow I'm extremely busy. Why don't we just talk for now?"

Thorfinn completely turned to his side, facing Canute. "Why talk when we can fuck?" He said in a blunt and seductive way. Canute was extremely taken aback by this comment- it was totally unexpected on his part. "What? Are you shy, princess?" Thorfinn sneered, getting up from his lying down position. Although Canute couldn't see it, he could still tell that Thorfinn had a huge grin plastered on his face.

"N-no..." Canute stuttered, watching as Thorfinn crawled towards him on his hands and his knees. Canute lifted his upper body with his elbows, wondering what Thorfinn was going to do. He didn't dare say it out loud, but Canute had no idea how two boys have... sexual intercourse. He blushed heavily at the thought of Thorfinn on top of him naked.

Thorfinn approached the prince and swung his legs over Canute. He placed his hands over Canute's cheeks, and they started kissing. Canute's hands were slightly shaky, unaware of what Thorfinn was going to do. Thorfinn moved his hands to the back of Canute's head, and untied his silky hair. As Canute's hair flowed over his back, Thorfinn continued kissing. They separated for a moment, and Thorfinn asked the prince, "Do you want to do this with me?"

Canute tentatively nodded his head, genuinely wanting to make up for the time he lost with Thorfinn earlier that day. Suddenly, Thorfinn ripped off his shirt, and Canute blushed at the glorious sight. His tight eight pack was visible even in this dark room, and so were the scars that traced his body. Thorfinn started to unbuckle his leather belt, while kissing Canute. Canute was swept away by Thorfinn, allowing him to take the lead and do whatever he wanted. Canute placed one hand on Thorfinn's neck, while the other is tracing his strong muscles. Slowly, Thorfinn unbuttoned and took off Canute's top, wanting to be gentle with the delicate body of the prince.

Soon they were both topless, and Thorfinn trailed Canute's lips and necks with kisses. He tugged at the skin on Canute's neck, leaving pink marks against his pale skin. Canute winced at the sharp pain, although he was still enjoying it. Then, Thorfinn slowly trailed down Canute's skinny torso with his lips, kissing as he went. Canute let out a small moan as Thorfinn's coarse cold hands made contact with his own smooth skin. Canute's head was propped up against the backboard of his bed, so he could see Thorfinn's head trailing down his body, his flaky hair brushing against his skin.

"Are you enjoying it?" Thorfinn muttered in between kisses.

"Y-yeah. I really like it. I really like you." Canute said, quietly. His cheeks turned red from embarrassment, but also because Thorfinn suddenly began unbuttoning his blue pants. It was at that moment Canute realized that Thorfinn was just beginning.

Canute could feel Thorfinn stroking his hard member, preparing it for what he was about to do. Canute bit his lip, and winced when Thorfinn started slowly licking the tip of Canute's erection. Canute clawed at the bed sheets as Thorfinn went deeper, sucking and licking with no shame. Thorfinn bobbed is head up and down, giving Canute his first blow job that he would never forget. Canute couldn't resist it anymore, and let out a moan. "Ah!" He squeaked, his breath racing faster.

He could feel himself precum, and Thorfinn suddenly let go. He crawled upwards to face Canute, and Canute looked up at Thorfinn's growling face.

"Thorfinn, why'd you stop-" Canute started, but Thorfinn slammed Canute so he was completely lying down. He pinned the prince's arms, so he wouldn't move.

"You're about to cum? Already? Hold on for a little longer, brat." Thorfinn sneered, his eyes full of angry lust. Canute nodded his head, submitting himself to the dominant beast. "Good boy." Thorfinn said, licking his lips as he stared intently at Canute. He brushed his hands over the prince's delicate face, and Canute smiled at him in the pretty way Thorfinn likes. Thorfinn grinned back in the sexy way Canute likes, and started taking off his pants. Then, he completely shook off Canute's pants for him, and they were both fully naked.

Canute's eyes widened at Thorfinn's huge dick, which was unexpected because of the fact that Thorfinn was quite short in height. Canute blushed, wondering what Thorfinn was going to do.

"Moan loudly for me, okay?" Thorfinn demanded, as he lifted Canute's legs and propped them around his waist.

"Mmgh." Canute responded, one eye closed and his teeth clenched, afraid about what Thorfinn was going to do. Canute blushed at the awkward position they were in, but he realized that Thorfinn made it look sexy.

Suddenly, without hesitation Thorfinn slammed his dick into Canute's butt hole, with no mercy. "Aahh!!" Canute moaned loudly at the pain that seared through his body, although the moan he let out sounded more like a scream. "Y-you idiot!" Canute exclaimed, gasping for air. 

"W-what?" Thorfinn said, his cheeks heating up as he realized that his dick didn't fully enter Canute's hole.

"Y-you were supposed to prepare my hole first!" Canute exclaimed, crystal tears rolling down his cheeks. Canute blushed at his own explicit comment, but what else could he say?

Thorfinn gasped, embarrassed. "Oh." He muttered, lowering Canute's legs. Thorfinn leaned forward and wiped Canute's tears. He planted a kiss on Canute's lips, apologizing. Canute sighed, not at all angry with Thorfinn. It was both of their first time anyway.

"Let's try again." Thorfinn whispered into Canute's ears, in a low and sexy voice, that didn't fail to make Canute blush. Canute nodded his head, as Thorfinn instructed him to open his mouth. Canute parted his lips, and Thorfinn stuck two of his fingers in it, gathering saliva. Canute blushed again: literally anything Thorfinn made him do, made him blush.

Thorfinn POV:

Soon, Thorfinn's fingers were wet, so he started by slowly placing one in Canute's hole. He moved it up and down, and Canute groaned at the sensation. "You're so easy please." Thorfinn snickered. Canute responded with a, "Mmgh," unable to form words. Thorfinn laughed as he put his second finger in, and circled his hole, widening it. He scissored his fingers, which caused Canute to moan louder. Every time Canute let out a moan, it made Thorfinn get hard. Just one look at the boy's lewd face as he made that sound, was enough to make anyone desperate for more. Thorfinn wanted more. He wanted more of Canute inside him.

He quickly lifted Canute's legs and placed them around his waist again, not wanting to waste any more time. Thorfinn pinned Canute's arms down, so his arms wouldn't be flailing around. He slowly placed his dick in Canute's hole, causing Canute to groan again. Thorfinn smiled at the sound, and he began thrusting back and forth slowly, not wanting to hurt the prince. Although, his own desires took over and he started thrusting faster. This made Canute moan louder, and Thorfinn took a good look at his face. Canute's eyes were half lidded, and his mouth was open panting and moaning. Canute's cheeks were bright red, and wet drool dribbled down his chin. "Ah! Ah! Uh!" This made Thorfinn even more horny than before, so he rammed in and out faster.

Thorfinn suddenly let out a deep moan, the pleasure taking over his senses. Canute paused for a second to hear Thorfinn finally let out a moan, panting. Thorfinn continued thrusting into Canute. It felt good to be inside Canute, his warm presence flooding through him. At first it was messy, but soon enough they both got into a momentum, and they couldn't stop.

Canute let out even more moans, tears brimming his eyes because of the pain and pleasure. Thorfinn was panting heavily, and moaning himself every time he occasionally hit Canute's sweet spot. Their sweaty skin slapped against each other as Thorfinn thrusted in and out.

"Thorfinn!" Canute moaned his name, which made Thorfinn even more hot, thrusting into the prince with as much force as he could muster. "Thorfinn! I-I think I'm going to cum!" Canute managed to burst out. Thorfinn could go on for longer, and he really wanted to, but he put Canute over his desires. Thorfinn slowly slid his dick out of Canute, but Canute suddenly stopped him. "S-stop!" He exclaimed mid orgasm. Thorfinn's eyes widened as Canute moaned and panted so loud that Thorfinn was sure the entire palace could hear him. Suddenly, the cum from Canute's dick shot out and landed all over Thorfinn's lower body. The sensation Thorfinn felt caused him to orgasm too, and he let out a deep moan as his own cum shot through Canute's butt hole.

Canute clawed at the bed sheets and Thorfinn quickly placed his hands over Canute's mouth, to muffle the loud moans to come. As Canute moaned into Thorfinn's hands, Thorfinn took his dick completely out of Canute, which only caused Canute to moan even more because of the pain. Thorfinn panted as he lowered his body on top of Canute, his dick extremely sore. All the pain he should've felt during sex hit him now, as he wrapped his arms around Canute for support.

Thorfinn lay on top of Canute for a while, never before feeling this relaxed. He lifted his head to look at Canute, who had his eyes closed and his sticky hair full of sweat spread across the pillow. "That was fun." Thorfinn said, still out of breath as he traced his fingers over Canute's pretty face.

Canute opened his eyes and bit his lips, blushing. "Yeah... I really enjoyed it."

Thorfinn smiled. "Let's do it again?" He asked, his heart swarming with feelings of happiness.

"Huh? Now?" Canute asked, his arms wrapped around Thorfinn's scarred back.

"No." Thorfinn laughed, and rested his head against Canute's shoulder. "Tomorrow, or the day after, idiot."

Canute nodded his head eagerly, his innocent eyes widening. Thorfinn laughed as he turned to sleep on the right side of the bed, his arms around Canute. They both slept, arms in arms, with Canute's head against Thorfinn's chest.

author's note: lol i hope y'all enjoyed that chapter. it's longer than usual and there's smut so i hope y'all are okay with that! ask me any questions in the comments and tell me your feedback! thanks so much for reading, next chapter will come soon don't worry! should i post once a week or after a couple of days? let me know xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 521 27
31 Chapters, 31 adorable prompts--PLEASE don't let me get addicted. -Smash (skipped) -Beach Day (skipped) -Timeskip (skipped) -"I miss you" -Angst -M...
694K 21.7K 49
⌜ • ° 𝖡𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾! 𝖤𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌! ° • ⌝ ☽ ◜ ➴ 𝑩𝑵𝑯𝑨 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒙 𝒎�...
3.2K 200 32
"I don't know what I feel about you anymore, Armin..." "What do you mean, Eren?" "He loves me, Armin." "No, Jean. No, Armin. He loves me." Read to fi...
41K 494 13
Requests open King Alfred Bishop Heahmund Ubbe Ivar the boneless Bjorn Ironside Hvitserk King Harald Halfdan Floki Ragnar MATURE CONTENT 18+ N...