REFLECTIONS | danger force {...

By M4RKTUANZ

" WE WERE TOO CLOSE TO THE STARS, I NEVER KNEW SOMEBODY LIKE YOU, SOMEBODY. " in which veronica page joins th... More

INTRO + DISCLAIMER
CAST LIST ,,
PLAYLIST ,,
000 | how it all begins
001 | the danger force awakens
002 | the danger force awakens pt. 2
004 | captain mayonnaise pt. 1
005 | captain mayonnaise pt. 2
006 | sister sister
007 | villains' night

003 | say my name

4.1K 97 49
By M4RKTUANZ

"Wool, cotton, and nylon are all up! But polyester is down." Mary, one of the news reporters say. "And that's the sock market report."

"Thank you, Mary." Trent, another one of the reporters say. "We now go to Captain Man live from the Man's Nest to explain exactly what happened last night at Swellview Prison."

Ray had been adjusting his mic, ready for the interview as he looked up to the screen.
Why was he doing an interview today? Because of the whole 'letting all of the criminals out of prison' thing. In Ray's defense, it was the kids' fault!

"Thanks for having me, glad to be here, thanks so much." He said to Mary and Trent.

"Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule of letting hundreds of criminals out of prison." Trent says, as if he wasn't pointing out the obvious enough.

"Let's keep in mind, Trent that if inspirational prison movies have taught us anything, it's that the best majority of people in that jail were innocent." Ray shrugged.

"Are you saying that all the criminals you mistakenly freed were innocent?" Mary asked, "Criminals like The Toddler, Dr. Minyak, Arson Boy-" She started naming off criminals.

"Uh no that's not-" Ray started.

"I'm not done." Mary interrupted, "Frankini, Mr. Nice Guy, Jeff, Lil' Mustache, Big Mustache, The Midnight Tickler-"

"Okay, look, we can talk about the criminals all day-" Ray tried speaking once again but this time, Trent interrupted.

"And we will. Sue Nami, The White Collar, Mr. Guilty-"

Ray got tired of this. "Okay, we haven't really caught Mr. Guilty and we will, I promise."

"How?" Mary asked, "You don't have Kid Danger to help you anymore."

"Never speak of that name again." Ray said in a deep voice, glaring at the news reporter.

"I have everything under control, because I have a new team." He continued, "Danger Force."

"Yes, the ones who helped you get those criminals out of prison." Trent says.

Ray rolled his eyes. "Well, as we speak, they're on the look out for criminals right now."

"Why aren't you out there helping them?"

"If you must know, I have a massage scheduled today."

"Oh, sorry."

"We didn't know." Mary says.

"Apology accepted," Ray leaned back in his chair. "So after I have my massage and a nice glass of spicy milk-"

Mary then decided to interrupt, "Ooh I love spicy milk!"

"Who doesn't?" Trent asks.

"Yeah, so I'll get up there and help Danger Force round up the criminals if I even have to." Ray shrugged, "Because and minute now, I bet they're gonna come in and say 'Captain Man, we got them."

As if on cue, Miles walked through the door with a tray of chicken wings in his arms. "Captain Man, we got 'em!"

"Oh, right on time!" Ray smiled, "Who'd you get?" He asked.

"Not a who, but a what." Miles slammed the tray down on the table. "And that what is some waaaangs!" He pointed at the chicken wings.

"You were supposed to be rounding up the criminals." Ray said as Chapa walked in with a tray of wings as well.

"We were!" She placed her tray down on the table as well. "No criminals at the wing store!"

"Just these bad boys, am I right?" Miles asked Chapa.

"Ayo!" Chapa got a wing and the two did a wing five before taking a bite. "Oh hey! Are we live?" She noticed the news reporters.

"Yes, yes we are." Ray said.

"What up, losers!" Miles said then took a bite of his wing, Chapa waving.

"That doesn't seem like you have everything under control." Trent pointed out.

"No. No, I got everything under control!" Ray says.

"She's dancing," Mary referred to Chapa, who was dancing in the background.

"What? She shouldn't be dancing, she's supposed to be rounding up criminals." Ray said as he glared back at Chapa before Mika ran in.

"I tried finding them but-" She saw the TV screen. "Oh, are you doing an interview?"

"Yes," Ray says.

"Oopsie!" Mika immediately crouched down to the floor, crawling away.

"Now both of them are dancing." Mary referred to Chapa and Miles.

"Yeah, this is their uh, victory dance." Ray shrugged.

"Which we'll do on our enemies graves!" Chapa said, doing the shuffle.

"Oh, my.." Trent says.

After both Miles and Mika knocked over the map, and Miles pressed Trent, Veronica and Bose came in through the tube.

"I got the toddler!" Bose said, carrying an actual toddler while Veronica followed behind, rolling her eyes.

"I tried to tell him, man." Veronica said to Ray before gasping. "Ooh, wings!" She grabbed one and started dancing with Chapa.

"What? You got the toddler?" Ray asked, taking the bag off the boy's head. "This isn't the Toddler, it's a toddler!" He sighed.

"That's what I tried to tell him!" Veronica said as she continued dancing, twirling Chapa around.

"Do I get a treat?" Bose asked excitedly.

Veronica gave him a chicken wing, gently shoving it into his mouth. "There. Go." Bose said a muffled 'Thanks!' before giving her a flirtatious nod of his head going 'Sup?' taking a bite of his wing.

"We need milk!" Mika announced.

"Here's some milk!" Chapa grabbed the spicy milk, not realizing that it was actually spicy milk.

"No, wait that's spicy milk!" Ray says but it was too late.

Miles had already poured the milk all over his face. He then screamed, running off and Mika following after him. "Miles, wait!"

Bose and Chapa ended up dancing with Veronica, doing a Beyoncé move.

"It's under control." Ray said simply.

"If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it!" Veronica sang as her, Bose, and Chapa continued dancing.

"Now, slow mo!" Chapa said in a slow motioned tone, all three of them dancing as if they were in slow motion.

Bose ended up body rolling out of the frame, still in slow motion while Veronica laughed, following him with her hand on his shoulder.

later that day !

Since the kids embarrassed Ray during the interview, they were punished with practicing fighting. Non stop. "Keep it going." Ray said as he was eating grapes. "Put your back into it."

"Ugh, I'm sick of this!" Veronica whined as she stopped punching the bag with the Danger Force logo on it.

"We've been doing this for too long!" Miles slammed his helmet down on the floor.

"How much longer do we have to practice fighting?" Chapa asked.

"As long as I say so!" Ray huffed.

"I feel like you're mad," Bose pointed out.

"I am mad! You embarrassed me on the news!" Ray snapped.

"Why do we have to practice fighting anyway? We got super powers!" Veronica sang like a rockstar would.

Both her and Chapa pretended to play air guitar, before calming down.

"Yeah, and you're super trash at them." Ray replies.

The kids gasped.

"If you're trying to offend us, congratulations, sir!" Bose says.

"You know what, Danger Force? Let's show this guy what we can do!" Mika demanded, and the kids lined up attempting to activate their powers. Mika kept screaming but nothing was coming out, Chapa's sparks weren't sparky enough, Miles kept striking a pose but it wasn't working. Bose kept trying to lift whatever it was he could, and Ronnie ended up throwing her flames out too hard it got Miles in the butt.

"Ahhh! My butt is on fire! I repeat, my butt is on fire!" He started screaming.

"There it is, everybody. Strap in." Ray said sarcastically.

"Oh, geez! Miles, wait! I'm sorry, hun!" Ronnie started running after him. "Wait! Stop...running! Ah!" She screamed as she tackled him to the ground.

"What are you guys doing? Trying to use your powers right now?" Ray asked them. "Look, your friend is on fire!"

In the corner of the room, Ronnie had been holding Miles down while smacking his butt repeatedly and their bickering was overlapping.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Stop squirming, I'm trying to cool your butt off!"

"You're not- okay, I think the fire is out now! Ronnie!"

•••••

When a random guy started approaching the school, everything got back to normal and the kids acted natural.

"Is that your kid?" The guy asked, seeing the little boy, Ellis, run around with giant scissors.

"Scissors!" He says happily.

Ray panicked and slammed the door in the guy's face. "What is the toddler still doing here?" He asked Bose and Veronica. "I thought I told you two to take him back where he came from!"

"And I thought I told you that this is Bose's problem!" Veronica told Ray. "I didn't snatch up the kid, I was a plus one." She shrugged.

"I don't know where he came from!" Bose shrugged as well, making Veronica glare back at him.

"You're so lucky you're not in jail right now, I am not about to become one of those girls who's man is in prison!"

Bose raised an eyebrow, intrigued at what he heard. "Did you just call me your man?"

"No!" Ronnie quickly answered. "What I mean is, Ellis is our responsibility now and we need to return before you get snatched up."

"Right, right because if I went to jail then you'd be a widow."

"...Shut up, Bose." Ronnie scoffed, turning away while Bose just smirked and leaned back in his chair.

"We have bigger problems than Bose kidnapping a child and giving him giant scissors." Mika says.

She let a video of the news show up on the board. Apparently they gave the kids dumb names.

Mika's was Oopsie Girl, Miles' was The Wing Wimp, Chapa's being Spicy Milk, Bose was Gorgeous Hair Boy, and Ronnie was Lil' Beyoncé.

"When will people stop talking about my gorgeous hair? It's like, my eyes are down here, people!" Bose scoffed.

"And why are people calling me a little version of Beyoncé?" Veronica asked.

"Because you dance like her." Chapa reminded.

"Oh yeah." Veronica took a minute to think.

"Anyways, I do not wanna be called Spicy Milk!" Chapa says.

"Have you thought about what you want your superhero names to be?" Ray asked.

"Yeah. I'm Shoutout, because once I shout, you're out." Mika says.

"And I'm Volt. Because.." Chapa started while she triedto activate her sparks. "Okay, hold on."

"I'm Ember. The name is pretty and have you seen the couch I burned?" Veronica asked.

"I'm AWOL." Miles says, "Because just like that, I'm gone."

"I'm Gorgeous Hair Boy," Bose smiled then furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait no. I'm Brainstorm! Because I'm smart. Wait, no."

"So...what do you think?" Veronica smiled.

"I think...those names are pretty swag." Ray says.

"Yeah, pretty swag."

"Thanks!"

"We know."

"Well, we tried."

"Swag."

Soon the guy popped up again, but it was just Schwoz in disguise! He also was being for real about the whole superhero name thing.

Meanwhile, Chapa and Veronica were working on stopping the news from saying those names. They got distracted by donuts, so it was hard. They had the jelly filled ones! Mika and Miles had been trying to get the most famous person to say their actual superhero names.

Also, Bose and Ray were trying to find Ellis' parents.

But that wasn't working out when the Toddler came to rob the Hip Hop Puree. Though, the kids defeated him of course with spicy milk. What a day for Danger Force!

Ray thought he was the one getting applause, but it was actually the kids. As they should've because why would they cheer for a man coming out of the bathroom?

"We fought off our first villian!" Mika told him.

"Shh, I'm getting applause." Ray shushed the girl.

Veronica ran to Bose, leaning down and helping him up after he got knocked out by a blender. "You are way too clumsy." She chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess." Bose shrugged. "You really did your thing out there, Ronnie."

"Oh, really? Thanks," Veronica smiled and looked up at him. "And you...I'm so glad you aren't in prison." She nudged him, nodding her head.

"Really?"

"Yeah!" Ronnie chuckled. "But you also did your thing, too." She complimented, looking down at her shoes.

Bose smiled brightly, "Thanks!"

The team then noticed the Natalie girl was doing a livestream.  "And that was the greatest thing that has ever happened since Emma Watson." She says. Ellis' dads came to get their toddler and thanked Danger Force for taking care of him.

Later, back at the Man's Nest, the kids were watching the news and their real superhero names got mentioned.

"Now I kinda miss Gorgeous Hair Boy." Bose pursed his lips.

"I miss when Ray wasn't so obsessed with finding Ellis' mom." Veronica said in disgust as she was helping Bose with a bandage for a cut on his head and the kids watched Ray fail miserably at talking to whoever.

THE KELS SHOW !
another chapter,  whoop whoop! happy holidays to everybody, and i hope everyone is living their life on winter break!! see you next chapter <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 193 24
Chapa is getting better physically and mentally, but her abusive father is still on the streets of Swellview, so Danger Force must find a way to stop...
42.6K 632 67
A school full of best friends, what could possibly happen? When Ray brings a new girl into the school, how will the others react? Who is this girl? W...
23.7K 284 14
Y/n is Chapas best friend (@TropicAl_Essy had the idea before me so the credit goes to her) and her power is singing. She has had this feeling about...
6.3K 110 60
Hello, everybody, and welcome to a new Danger Force fanfic. The title is pretty self-explanatory, and I know I said I wouldn't do a story based on th...