Mr. Heart Eyes (M!Yandere x F...

By SisiSaurus

Look out! Mr. Heart Eyes has got his eyes on you. He's coming at any second, and it won't be pretty when he d... More

Rules, Disclaimers, and Other Natural Disasters!
Celebrity

Warren (Life is Strange)

10 0 0
By SisiSaurus

;;I actually had a draft saved for most of this one so that's why it took such a short amount of time haha

;;this one was kinda bad (and not as long) ngl but I still hope you enjoy :)

;;also if you can spot the Scott Pilgrim reference plz marry me

...

September 15th, 2013, 4:57pm

The Blackwell Academy campus was, needless to say, beautiful. So serene. Squirrels scurried by as you sat on a bench. Autumn leaves fell from the trees towering above you. You were happy. Closing your eyes as you took in the noises of chirping birds, you-

"Look out!" An all-too-familiar voice called out from behind you.

PLUNK!

You groaned as something hit you on the back of the head, turning around as you put your hand on your head to rub where it began to hurt. Once you turned around, ready to yell at whoever hit you with that damn football, you only saw Warren Graham, a good friend of yours. He picked up the football, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. It couldn't be Warren that threw that ball at you... could it?

"I'm so sorry, (Name)." Warren looked down shamefully. "I'm trying to teach myself how to play football. Needless to say, my aim isn't too good yet." He looked back up at you, smiling softly and awkwardly. You were very surprised, since Warren was definitely not the athletic type.

"No worries!" You assured him. "Everyone starts somewhere!"

"Thanks, (Name)." He said quietly. After a second or two, he lit up. "Hey! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the drive-in with me? Like... a date? Planet of the Apes movie marathon!" He grinned widely.

"Of course, Warren! I'd love to go to the drive-in with you!" You exclaimed, clearly very excited. Yet, you ignored the part where Warren said that it was a "date."

"For reals? I thought I'd have to ask Max! I didn't think you were cool enough to go with me in all my magnificence, but now we can go ape!" He said enthusiastically. You shrugged, grinning nearly as wide as he was.

"I dunno, man. Me neither, to be completely honest." You raised your arms in defense.

"So.." Warren clicked his tongue a few times, "would you like to practice football with me? I'll be a pro in no time! You always said how hot you found athletic guys to be..." he looked down at his Converse sneakers.

"Ah, gee," you started, "I totally would, but I don't want to be hit directly in the face this time!"

Warren took a deep breath, sighing out slowly.

"Oh..." he said sadly. "I understand. I'll need to practice my aim. See ya." He turned around, readying to throw the ball at a tree, before you stopped him from doing so.

"Hey. I was kidding. Of course I'll practice with you. I played some football back in my day, with my brothers." You backed up, holding your hands out for him to throw the football for you to catch.

"Really? That's awesome!" He exclaimed, his face lighting up. He prepared to throw the football. "Here goes nothing..." he said under his breath.

PLUNK!

He still had a lot to learn.

...

September 19th, 2013, 5:12pm

Fall was definitely your favorite time of year. With all of your favorite fall colors scattered all over the place, you were truly happy and at peace.

You stood in front of your full-length mirror in your dorm (with the perfect view outside the window) and checked out your current outfit; a striped sweater, some ripped jeans, and Doc Martens. You didn't dress as stylish and trendy as the other girls, so you were always considered a "90's Soul," which is what virtually nobody wanted to be back in 2013.

You heard a "ding" on your phone, so you picked it up from your bed and read the text you had received.

Warren:

u ready yet? I can't wait much longer or i'll explode

Me:

warren, this is the seventeenth time u've asked that today. patience is a virtue when dealing with girls.

Warren:

like time, my texts are infinite.

You sighed, grinning and shaking your head. Warren was always one for being a dork. He was an odd one, for sure, which is why the two of you consistently flocked together.

You had both skipped multiple grades-- Warren, sixteen years old (and supposed to be a junior) and a senior, and you, fifteen years old (and supposed to be a sophomore) and a senior. You were notorious around the school for being the youngest to attend. Victoria always called you a baby; of course she did. Very mature.

Finally, after finger-combing your hair, you rushed out the door, grabbing a cross-body bag on your way out.

Once out the door, you saw Warren waiting by the entrance of the school. One thing you noticed about him is that he was always prepared and never, ever late.

"Warren!" You called out to him, running towards him, your bag bouncing on your leg as you did so.

"(Name)!" He held his arms open for a hug, which you politely accepted. "I brought a bit of beer." This statement made your heart sink.

"Beer?" You asked frantically. "You're sixteen, Warren! I'm fifteen! Do you know how much trouble we could get in?"

"Ah, yes, sometimes I forget you're just a kid." He said sarcastically, yet somewhat matter-of-factly. "Look. Nobody will see it, okay?" He reassured you, placing his hands on your shoulders. He was taller than you. "And not only that, I've seen you drink before. You're not even of legal age to drive. You coming or not?" You scoffed.

"Look, that was a one-time thing-"

"Two times."

"A TWO-time thing at a Vortex Club party. It's not fair for you to cast judgement on that." Warren chuckled as you suddenly realized how childish that statement sounded. "Let's go, let's go, let's go! I can't wait anymore!" You said, hopping up and down and letting your inner child come out.

"Welcome to my world, (Name)!" Warren told you as he opened the car door for you to get in, closing the passenger door before doing the same and driving off.

A few minutes into the ride, he spoke.

"Hey, did you know that Pac-Man was originally called Puck-Man? Not because he looks like a hockey puck, but because paku-paku means to chomp. They were scared that vandals would cross out the "p" and make it into an "f," so they ended up changing it.

"Wow, Warren," you stared at him in awe, like a child. "When did you learn that? That's really interesting!"

You had a knack for being very interested in things other girls your age would find obscure, or at least a bit odd or nerdy.

"When I was about thirteen. Been in mah brains ever since."

"Meanwhile in (Name)-ville, I forgot what I had for breakfast this morning." You chuckled.

"Hey, you've been to Paris, right?" You nodded. "Well, the eiffel tower can be up to fifteen centimeters taller during the summer due to heat making the particles larger, a.k.a. thermal expansion."

"Damn, Mr. Wizard!" You exclaimed proudly, "You're so smart. I guess my 4.0 GPA proves nothing." You mumbled as Warren turned to you, looking at you sympathetically.

"Not true! You wouldn't be at Blackwell if you weren't a genius! You got to skip TWO GRADES!" He wrapped his arm around you. "With this kind of passion you have, you'll make it far. Trust me."

The rest of the drive was smooth-ish. Warren was... not the best driver. But then again, you weren't any better, since you were just starting to learn. What made the ride fun was the excitement of the "date," and Warren telling you cool nerdy trivia facts all the way.

Once you arrived at the drive-in, your heart swelled with excitement. The last time you'd been to this place, you were twelve years old with your dad. It felt nostalgic.

When he reached to the backseat for the beer, however, you weren't the happiest.

He popped open a bottle, taking a swig as you stared in disgust. He turned to you, his brows knitting together as he tilted his head.

"What's up?"

"This is a bad idea." You couldn't take your eyes off of that bottle of alcohol.

"Why would it be? Those Vortex Club losers drink all the time, and Jefferson allows it." He shrugged, taking another sip as he rested his elbow on the steering wheel.

"I always thought of Jefferson as a creep."

Warren nearly spit out his beverage.

"You serious? All the other girls are drooling over him!" He smiled softly. "You're a different breed, (Name). I like that."

You tried your hardest not to laugh. "Are you buzzed already?" The laugh finally escaped your lips, making Warren's eyebrows raise. "Well, whatever. I'll be back. I need to go to the bathroom before the movie starts." And with that, you got out of the car to use the public restroom.

Little did you know what Warren was doing to your beverage while you were in there.

...

September 19th, 2013, 6:18pm

"I'm back! Miss me?" You climbed back into the car with Warren, resting the side of your head on the seat.

"(Name)!" He nearly shouted, catching you completely off guard, "Life or death situation! You gonna be a loser like me and drink beer, or a cool kid and drink this apple cider?" He waved a bottle of beer, and a bottle of apple cider in your face. You widened your eyes in shock, before taking the bottle of apple cider and taking a drink.

"You know I'm a cool kid." You took another sip. And another.

The whole thing wasn't even halfway gone when you began to feel woozy.

Very woozy.

"Hey, what's up with this cider? Does it have alcohol in it?" You squinted, examining the bottle of liquid closely.

"You okay?" He placed a hand on your shoulder, and looked legitimately concerned.

"Yeah, I'm just a little queasy is all." You felt dizzy, like you were about to pass out. Suddenly, you had a moment of realization. "Warren, I think we need to go to the hospital." You placed a hand on your forehead, breathing heavily.

"Okay, I'm taking you."

He was barely able to drive away before you passed out.

...

September 20th, 2013, 7:34am

You awoke to the sound of humming and tapping. Rolling over-- or at least trying to-- you found that you couldn't move very well. You heard a gasp, so you widened your eyes.

"Oh, (Name)!" A familiar voice rang out.

You were not at home, nor were you in your dorm.

"I was scared you'd never wake up! I nearly overdosed you. I'm sorry." You saw, through half-lidded eyes, Warren sitting on a chair, bouncing his leg, before hovering above you.

"What?" You said groggily, fairly confused as to what happened. "Where am I?"

"My parents house."

Didn't he say he was taking me to the hospital...?

"I know you're a bit confused and scared. That's normal when people are given gamma-hydroxybutyrate. That was all I could get my hands on, and I didn't want to hurt you." He explained.

"You gave me what?" You were slowly waking up; however, you couldn't move.

"Oh, you may know it as GHB. My bad! I had to drug your drink, cause I'm sure you wouldn't come with me without some... guidance."

"Why?"

"The world is dangerous! You're only fifteen. I've seen those older guys hit on you. I'm just keeping you safe. This is temporary. There's nothing to be afraid of! You know I love you!"

"Warren..." the boy tilted his head, uttering a "hm?" When you mentioned his name. "This is getting out of hand. I don't like you in that way. I want to go home."

Warren frowned deeply.

"I know you do, (Name). And I'm sorry. I swear, I'll never forgive myself for this."

"I wanna go home. I wanna go home." You repeated as you began to panic, begging him to let you leave.

"Whining won't get you anywhere."

You then got something from Warren that you had never received before.

A glare.

Your eyes welled up with tears.

"No! Nono! Don't be afraid! I won't hurt you!" His mood seemed to switch completely. "I just get.. a little mad at you sometimes."

"Please, Warren.. please let me go... I'll do anything.."

Warren sighed. "Just think about it this way," he said, his eyes sorrowful. "Once you can understand why you're here and what you need to do, we'll finally be together! You never took my hints before. I've loved you ever since you moved here! Maybe today is the day I can prove my love to you, right? Then we can do whatever! We can play video games all day. All kinds of experiments, too! It'll be awesome."

Like the experiment you did with my drink?

Your tears began to flow freely once Warren brought you in for a soft kiss on the lips.

"It's for your own good."

...

;;that ending was very similar to the previous one and I apologize. I will be switching things up in the next chapter, promise! Once again, please leave comments, concerns, questions, and feedback below! Until then, I love ya,

-Sisi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
564K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
4.4M 280K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...