HER | b.e imagines

Od muchloveforeilish

-random imagines about you and your beautiful girlfriend, billie eilish. -each chapter is different to the ot... Viac

loving eyes
period
double date
back from work
on the way
preparations / otw pt.2
surprise/ otw pt.4
days with you
new addition
no kisses
company
company pt.2
quarantine
summer nights
freshly dyed
hide and seek with a twist
dinner
requests
school chaos
nightmare
listen before i go
settling in/ lbig pt.2
tiktok
roleplays

night out/ otw pt.3

6.2K 92 73
Od muchloveforeilish

"TURN IT UP WHAT U DOING"
billie yells, turning the music up.

"OH YEAH THIS MY JAM"
she sings doing a little happy dance in the driver's seat.

"Eh your voice is better anyways"
I say changing the song to the next track. She looks at me with devil eyes. If looks could kill.

"I'm not letting you get away with that"
"What u gonna do about it"

She goes to open her mouth, shocked at my response but i shut her up
"COPYCAT TRYNA COP MY GLAMOUR"
"Dudeee turn that shit off"
"It's your shit"

She changes the track and bbh comes on.

"All you wanna do is kiss me"
I sing going up to her ear as i twirl my finger in the air, pointing to her face.
She tenses up and grabs the gear tighter.

"Everybody knows you and i are suicide and stolen art"
"Don't do it y/n"
I do exactly the opposite she says and moan just like she does during that part of the song.
"Fuckin tease"

-

We pull up to what seems like a fancy restaurant. She locks the gear in place and turns off the engine, jogging to my side of the car. Opening the door for me she holds out her hand for me to grab

"For you ma lady"
"You're so fancy bil"

She closes the car door behind me and locks the car. Walking to the restaurant, she seems like she knows quite a lot of people here.

"Ayo Prince"
"Yoo billie what's up, haven't seen you in a while"
"Yeah bro it's been forever"

"Who's this pretty little lady?"
"Back off she mine"
She says sturdily, wrapping her arm around my waist and pulling me to her side.

"Chill bil i was just kidding"
"Aight, anyway you got our reservation for two?"
"Right this way"

We follow behind him as i made sure to intertwine my fingers with hers. We are lead to a fancy candle lit table which was situated in the corner of the room, a flower painting above it. The atmosphere was warm and romantic, with calm music playing softly in the background.

"Here it is"
"Thanks Prince"
"Anytime, if u guys need anything just wave over to me by the desk over there"
He points to the reception desk.
We both nod and take our seats in front of us, taking a look at the menu.

"How do you know him?"
"I used to come here all the time as a kid"
"That explains how you basically know everyone here"
"Yeah"
She says with a slight giggle.

"What you gonna eat?"
She smirks and just moves her eyes, looking up at me from above the menu.
"That's for dessert"
I say laughing

She waves over to Prince and orders our food along with wine.

We talk for what seems to be hours until the food comes going through many various topics, from our childhoods to how we both fell in love now.

How our lives would've been if we hadn't met each other. Bil says she probably would have ended her life as she was not happy at all and was severely in a state of depression.

My eyes begin watering at the mention of the deep topic, however i let her go on as she never opens up about her mental health. I put my hand on top of hers and rub the back of her palm with my thumb, gently stroking it.

"What about you?"
"Well i would've probably been a wreck considering the fact that my parents kicked me out when i told them i liked girls"
"You won't have to worry about that mamas, you have me now"
"And you have me. Please bil don't even think about doing the things you mentioned earlier"
"Wouldn't even dream of it"
"I love you"
"I love you too y/n"

The food arrives just in time as our conversation comes to an end.

"Wow baby this looks delicious"
I say scanning the food on my plate.
She raises her eyebrows and smirks, bursting out in a fit of laughter.
"Just wait horny ass"
I say taking a fork full of my food.

We eat our food reminiscing about the memories we have made over the past two years and how far our relationship has come.

"I can't believe we're having a baby y/n"
"Neither can i but i kind of have an idea what it feels like since i already have one"

"WHAT"
she says with a look of shock on her face, dropping her fork.
I fall in a fit of laughter just like how she did a few minutes ago.

"I meant you bil, you're my baby"
She looks down and blushes at her stupidly cute actions. I cup her chin upwards to look at me and lean in, capturing her lips with mine.

-

We finish the food and bil slightly burps.
"BILLIE"
we both laugh.
She pays the waiter leaving him a little tip as we get up from our table and make our way outside, her chains hitting each other.

"Ahh"
She says getting in the car
"That was some good ass food"
"Sure was, thank you i love you.
"I love you too"

She starts the engine and drives off. I soon start to not recognize the place and ask her where we're going.

"Where are we going babe, i thought we were going home"
Looking at her features i stare at her driving and watch her every move.
"HOME? nah what type of date is that. Two hours at a restaurant? Nah there's more than just that babygirl, you just wait"

-

"A PARK"
i yell excitedly as we walk towards the lit up stands of mini games.

Billie runs up to the roller coaster and starts jumping up and down, dragging me along with her
"FUCK YESSS"
"LET'S GO BIL COME ON"

The cabin thingy was very small and barely  two people could fit so i just sat on her lap, reaching for the metal handle to hold onto. She wraps one of her arms around my waist keeping me secure, and the other on the handle.

The ride starts and we start to scream, going up and down the tracks. She lets go of my waist to put her arms up and i feel uneasy.

"DON'T LET GO OFF ME"
"Never will i mamas"
She snakes both of her arms around my waits this time and pulls me back on her chest, my hair going all ever her face.
The ride soon comes to an end and we both get out, our hair a mess.

"HA, you have sex hair"
She points at my hair
"So do you lame ass"
She laughs and arranges my hair.
Grabbing her hand i lead her to one of the stands.

"OO I WANNA PLAY"
I tell her jumping up and down and grabbing onto her chains
"Calm tf down you're gonna choke me"
"Not like I've never"
"Leave that for tonight"
She says smirking.

-

"CMON BIL"
I cheer her on as she aims the gun in the middle of the circle and closes one of her eyes, getting a good image of the shot.
She shoots it and hits the middle perfectly, bullseye. She smacks her lips and blows the end of the gun.
"Show off"
I joke

"What prize do you want miss"
Billie looks at me urging me to tell the older woman which prize i would like.
"The big brown teddy bear on the right please"
She nods and reaches for it as i slap billies ass and cover her mouth with my other hand, her eyes widening. I let go off everything in one move as the older woman turns around with the teddy bear.
"Thank you"

We walk off, billie still in shock. I snuggle the bear and slap her face lightly with it.
"Don't act like I've never slapped your ass"

She pushes me against the nearest wall, my back against it. I turn us around as soon as my back hits the wall, tugging lightly on her hair.
"That was cute, nice try baby"
I say giving her a slight peck.

"Now cmon let's go on the ferris wheel i've been wanting to go on it ever since we arrived"
I take her towards the big wheel as she looks up at it, her eyes glowing in the colorful lights.

We step in our seats and close the gate as it starts to move slowly. At one point it stops since there were more people the ride could occupy. Billie thought it stopped working and started to yell.

"OMG Y/N IT STOPPED WE'RE GONNA DIE. I DON'T WANNA DIE, I WANNA MARRY YOU AND HAVE MORE KIDS WITH YOU"
"Sheesh bil calm down more people are coming on it, it didn't stop working"
"Thank god"

It starts to move again and she sighs in relief. Sooner or later it reaches the top and i look up at her. She was looking down at the people and other rides.
I lean across the mini table and kiss her lips in a long lasting peck. We let go as she looks into my eyes, hers sparkling under the moonlight.

"You wanna go back home and figure out the gender of our beautiful baby?"
"FUCK YES LET'S GO"

The ride comes to an end and we both run to her car excitedly.

-

"WE'RE HOME"
She yells happily.

"OH MY GOD Y/N I CAN'T WAIT"
she yells running to the front door.

"ME NEITHER BILLIE COME ON OPEN THE DOOR U SLOW ASS"

"I CAN'T SEE THE KEYHOLE HAHAHA"
"HURRYYYY"

"OKAY I GOT IT"
i push her in gently and start jumping happily as i forgot about the decorations she prepared before.

"LET'S DO THIS"
"YEAHHH"

-
Part 4 coming soon

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

16.7K 111 22
Small imagines of Billie :) (Might have smut :) ) Will definitely have some fluff tho Occasional update book as well :p Created- 7-18-20
68.2K 768 24
my other one was taken down so here's a new one. Smut, fluff g!p and shiiii you know the deal, also I tell stories not just short ones🧍🏽‍♀️ Gxg or...
116K 3K 40
i caught a glimpse of a girl that lived there and i haven't stopped thinking about her since. she was so beautiful with her blue hair and blue eyes...
28.7K 416 8
There will be smut and some g!p in this book :) I don't really have an update schedule, I dont want any of my writing to seem rushed so im just gonna...