surprise/ otw pt.4

"BILLIE OH MY GOD LEMME POP IT GIVE ME A KNIFE"
i say running past her towards the kitchen, going for a knife to pop the piñata.

"Y/N WAIT"
"First of all you don't pop the piñata, you hit it and not now mamas i had a whole ass romantic movie set up"
"A FUCKING MOVIE? come onnn baby pleasee i've been waiting for so long now"
"Exactly so you can wait another hour"
"why we gotta watch a movie tho"
"To make the best out of today, go sit on the couch and relax"

Billie makes her way to the fridge and gets out a wine bottle and two cups of wine glasses from the cupboard above. The lights were dimly lit to make half the room pink and the other blue along with many candles spread throughout the living room, setting the romantic mood.

She walks next to me with two empty glasses in one hand and the wine in the other. She sets the items down on the coffee table in front of us and wraps her arm around my shoulder looking at me with a loving smile, leaning in to kiss my cheek and my belly.

She fills the glasses half way with wine and we both choose a romantic movie together. She places her head on my shoulder and i wrap my hand round her face, cupping her cheeks. I lay my leg across her lap and she puts her arms on my tummy.

-
An hour and a half later
6:45 pm

"baby?"
"hmm"
"wanna find out?"
"yess bil i do!"

she smiles at me and intertwines our fingers, leading us to the kitchen.

"bil you wanna go live? so that our friends and family can enjoy this moment with us too?"
"that's a great idea princess"

She sets her phone up next to the fridge on a can of beans and clicks the option to go live.

"hi guys so today is the day where i tell y/n the gender of our baby. We decided to go live to not only be able to look back on this day, however to let you guys enjoy this special day with us too."

"okay mamas first i have to tell you a little something"
"mhm go on"

"y/n, ever since i set my eyes on you i instantly fell in love. i knew we'd be more than friends and if not, i certainly knew we'd have a really special friendship. I've always wanted to take you out on long dates, make you warm bubble baths, spoil you with gifts and show you every single piece of my love for you. But no matter what i do, i will never ever be able to express ALL the love i have for you because it is just too much that no words or actions can make up for the amount of respect and love i have towards you. I cannot believe we are going to have a baby and i can't be any grateful to get to spend the rest of my life with you. You are truly everything i ever wanted, because I'm in love with you."

The comments section in the live was going crazy with awh's and congratulations

"bil"
i say, now fully crying

"please don't cry baby"
she leans in for a long kiss.

"you ready?"
"more than ever"
"what time is it mamas?"
"hmm, 6:49"
"perfect"

billie gets the bat and hands it to me, urging me to start hitting the avocado piñata.

Hit 1
Hit 2
Hit3

As more hits pass by, billie seemingly gets more nervous and her tics start to act up.
She looks down at her watch
6:58

"Are you okay baby?"
"HIT IT HARDER Y/N COME ON"
i gasp taken aback by her raising her voice since she never yells at me.

"im sorry mamas i just want this to be perfect"
"it's okay bil"

I give it one last huge hit exactly on time
7:00pm

The whole room turns pink, perfectly timed with the pink confetti coming out of the piñata.

"YESSSSS"
billie says, relieved that the piñata opened exactly in synch with the lights she set up.

"OH MY GOD BABY"
i yell jumping on her, crying my eyes out.

"OMG IT'S A GIRL"
"CONGRATS GUYS"
"CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER"

Everyone was so nice in the live and im so grateful for that.

"WE'RE HAVING A BABYGIRL. Now I'm having two beautiful princesses"
"i love you so much billie"
So so much"
i say kissing her after every word.

"I can't wait to have more kids with my angel"
"Me neither babe"
"Wanna eat the cake now?"
"Which one?"
i say looking back and forth at the vanilla cake and her ass.

"Hmm how about both? That one first tho"
Smirking she points to the cake on the table.

"Y'all still on live lmao"
"HAHAHA i think they forgot they went live"
"goals"

"oops bil the live haha"
"Who gives a fuck"
she says slapping my butt, winking towards her phone.

"Sounds like a plan"

I head to the kitchen table and get a knife, waiting for billie to come by my side.
"Go on baby"
1
2
3

I slit the cake open and once again it's pink. I clap happily and kiss billie, putting my arms on the bottom of her back.

"YAY NOW LET'S EAT"

I cut billie her slice and hand it to her in a plastic plate.

"Wow this is delicious bil"
"Yeah and i know what else is"

We both burst out laughing and the comments went crazy again.

"Okay guys, looks like our amazing day has come to an end. It's been a pleasure traveling on this long journey with all of you and this angel of course. Thank you for your words we love you."

Bil and i wave to the camera and end the live, making sure to save it.

"Ah what a day"
"It's still not done yet"
"Oh i see"
"DESSERT PART TWO"
"LESS GOOO"

she says running up the stairs as she trips and falls on her ass

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH"
"ouchy me hurty stop laughing"
"I'll make your butt feel better come on"

Picking her up bridal style i carry her to our room, more babies on their way.

-
Sadly this was the last part to this series