The guy

By insideadevilishmind

Do you know that popular guy in school that catches everyones attention the minute he walks into a room.That... More

The guy
2-The guy that is arrogant and a self-centered jerk
3-The guy who is wanted by Mary Jane
4-The unconscious guy
5-The guy that is still in highschool
6-The guy who killed two birds with one stone
7-The guy who made a bet
8-The guy in shock
9-The guy that has a dangerous side
10-The guy at the fair part 1
11-The guy at the fair part 2
13-The guy who wanted to take a hot shower
14-The guy that she slapped
15-The guy that met the parents.
16-The guy that is not good in bed.
17-The guy who's the hero...?

12-The mischievous guy

1.1K 37 8
By insideadevilishmind

----

“Stop kicking me!” Annabelle says angrily.

I smile mischievously as I continue to kick her.She was seating on the end of my bed with her laptop doing our project.Ever since she got here I was trying to make her loosen up but that girl is as stiff as a cardboard.

 I have this thing,of always wanting people to be at ease when they are at my house.It’s quite uncanny actually,but I can’t seem to shake it off.

Annabelle was getting more irritated with me by the minutes.

“I swear if you don’t stop Hale,I’ll-I’ll-“

I switch from my laying position on the bed to lean on my elbow.

“You’ll what BMN?!”

She squints her eyes. “I’ll go Floyd Mayweather on you!”

I snicker. “As if.I’m sure you’re probably scared of hurting a fly.”

She sets the laptop on the side table before turning to me. “Well good thing you’re not a fly!”

She starts pumping up and down with her hands balled up into fists.

“What are you doing?” I frown.

“What does it look like? I’m about to beat you’re ass.”

There was a second of silence before I burst out laughing.

This was priceless.I continue to laugh rolling around.

She frowns at my outburst.

“Oh you don’t think I can hit you?!” She pinches her lips before coming on to me and punching my arm.That only made me laugh harder.

Next thing I know she’s back on the bed flying her little fists at my stomach.

After a while I got bored of it,that and the fact that it was starting to hurt.A little tiny bit.But frankly I think her fists were hurting more though.I grab them stopping her assault.

“You’re a violent little kitten.”I say.

”Kitten?!”

“Would you prefer squirrel?”

“No.”She cringes.

“Then bunny.”I smirk at her disgusted face.

“None okay.You’re nicknames are the worst.And I never understood why guys felt like calling girls pet nicknames.”

“Well,sometimes it’s because the girl really has a certain trait to the animal and sometimes it’s because  we need to become creative when it comes to nicknames.We can’t go around calling everyone babe,they’ll notice.”I swear the first guy that came up with a pet name for a girl was about to get caught and decided to call her like the first thing he saw passing by him.Which was a cat.

“But in you’re case I call you kitten because you look like the lonely kitten that always get left in the box because he was uglier than the other ones that had been taken.”

“OOh!”She punches me pouting. “You’re such a jerk,I really can not stand you.”She says getting up from the bed.

I yank her back by the waist. “I’m not done with you.”

“Huh?”

“I need a favor.”

“Okay let me think about it.No!”She rolls her eyes trying to get out of my grip.

I tighten my arms around her. “I don’t remember asking you.”

“I’m not doing you any favors!”She states firmly.

“You will,because if you don’t I’ll tell everybody you have a huge crush on me and it’s turning quite obsessive.”

“How old are you Hale?”

“17 why?”

“Because every time I talk to you It’s as if I was talking to a seven year old.Your maturity level is at an all time low.It’s sad.”

“I’m mature in ways that wouldn’t even cross you’re mind,kitten.”

I whisper to her ear.

“Yeah right.”

“I could show you.”I pull her further in between my legs,her butt touching my front.

I felt her freeze for an instant before quickly getting up.

I chuckle at her surprised face.

“I think,I should go.We’re-we’re done for today.” She stutters gathering her stuff.

Who would’ve thought messing with innocent girls would be so much fun.

“Fine i’ll drop you off.” I got up from the bed walking towards her.

“Um,actually Nick offered to pick me up.You don’t have to-“

“I’ll drop you off.” I state signaling her to make her way out.

“But I-“ I glared at her making her stop talking.I didn’t want that guy anywhere near my house let alone picking  Annabelle up.

We made it downstairs where my mother was just coming out of her office.

“Hello. Annabelle right?Michael’s daughter.”My mom states smiling charmingly at Annabelle.

“Umm,yes.Mrs.Hale,nice to meet you.”They shake hands.

“You’re father and I use to go to school together.How is he?”

“He’s doing good.”

“And you? I heard about your mom that must have been awful.Is she getting better.?”My mom asks concern.

Annabelle shuffled a bit. “Yeah,yeah I’m okay and my mom is doing slightly better.”

I frown down at Annabelle,completely at lost in this conversation.

“My mom has cancer.” She says looking up at me.Her blue eyes a little bit watery, that’s when I knew that we needed to go.

“Well,mom I’m taking her home,I’ll be back before dinner.”

“Oh,alright hon.Bye Annabelle,tell your parents ‘scary Lissa’ wish them well.”

“Scary Lissa?”I raise an eyebrow at my my mother.

“No problem,Mrs.Hale.”

“Call me Lissa.”

“Bye Lissa.”

We made our way out of the house and into my car.

“You’re mom seems nice,I wonder where that nickname came from.”Annabelle inquired.

“Trust me I know.”My mom could be very scary sometimes,I know this first hand.

She chuckles.

“Hey you laughed.You don’t always laugh at my jokes.”

“Well,it’s because they aren’t always genuine.”

“Please you force yourself not to laugh sometimes.”

“Sure.”

“Admit it you think I’m hila-ri-ous.” I proceed to imitate a mean girl voice.

She pinches her lips trying not to laugh.

“Ah,ah score!”I pump my fist in the air hitting the car hood accidentally.

She burst out laughing.

“That didn’t happen.”

“It so did.”

“Whatever,we’ve arrived.”I park in front of her house.

“You’re a sour baby.”

“I am not,I’m a grown man now get out.I’ll pick you up at 7.”

“What?But I thought you were picking Claire up?Isn’t she you’re girlfriend.”

“Not yet so I have no obligations towards her.”

“You are such a d*ck!”She says furiously.

“No I’m a realist.”I shrug.If the girl’s not my girlfriend,fiancee or wi-wi-wi arg you know what I mean,then I don’t owe her anything.

“That makes no sense I don’t want you to pick me up.I’ll have Nick do it.”She tries to open the door.

“He won’t.” 

“Oh yeah,how do you know that?”

“I just do.”Truth is I knew Nick would,he’s a faggot like that.Now I would need a way of to prevent him from coming.

“Open the damn door,Vincent!”She yanks the handle.

I unlock the door and let her get out of the car,before rolling down the window.

“Seven sharp.” I yell.

“Screw you.” She yells back making her way towards her house.

“Nice girls don’t have that kind of language!”

She flipped me the bird.

I loved getting those reactions out of her.

I smile crookedly pressing on the gas pedal.

———

An hour later.

The door bell rang.I groaned getting up from the couch.

Who the hell is disturbing me now!

I peek through the door hole,only to see the disfigured face of Nick Summers.

A smile crept up my face as I open the door.

“Vincent.”He greeted.

“Summers.”I greet back.

“I’m here to pick up Anabelle,is she here?”

“I dropped her off thirty minutes ago,she got tired of waiting for you,so I did the job.”I smile smugly at his confuse face.

“And I’m picking her up for our double date tonight.Seems like she won’t be needing you’re services.Bye.” I slam the door on his face.And god did that felt good.

----

Vot and comment !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...