Antisepticeye x reader short...

By BelieveMe101

Here are a few short stories I did on my phone because I'm bored. Requests open!! #1 in Misdirection and #5 i... More

Breath
Stare
Cold
Attack
Forgotten
Unnatural
Trapped
Run.
Blur
Caged
Power
...eNjOy tHe ShOw....
Mouse
Senses
Fear
Change
Patience
Scream
Blood
*Neko*
Everywhere
*Baby*
What did you do?!
Virus
Itch
Talk
*Bottles*
1K!!!
Let's meet Sam.*
Eat
Yandere***
Hot
-I'm bored-
*Cookies*
Flash
Tapping
Stop
*Be Careful!*
Tasty
!Help!
*King*
*Yandere 2*
*Owned*
Jump
*Overbearing*
*Dead*
Hot
Reunion
Important
Warning!!!
*Colouring*
Thaw
*Detention*
Death
*Scar*
*Shut up!*
Carnage
...What...
Black and White
Gun
*Lost*
Trying
-Fizzled-
*Smile*
Cabin
Stay Safe.
--Let's go--
Void
*Big Brother* (1)
*Big Brother* (2)
I want to try something.
Let's begin.
--Listen up--
--Game time--
requests***
*Burn*
Monster Sam
*IT LIVES!!!*

Swift

63 4 3
By BelieveMe101

He attacked swiftly and silently and that's all it took. 

You heard he was good but you never knew he was this good. 

Now you're just lying there in a pool of your own blood, waiting for it to just end.

"You should've never challenged me to begin with if you knew you were only going to fail."

"I know." Blood still spilling. "I just wanted to give it ago."

And as the world darkens so does the room.

"How the hell did you beat me? I was on level 22!" The menu of the game lit up the screen and the room. Anti just stared at you blankly. 

"You serious? I come from a Youtuber lets-player and I'm literally a glitch demon, the question is why do you sound so surprised?"

Anti looks at the blackness outside. "We've been at this for hours now. You should go to sleep."

You grab ahold of the controller and stare at the screen again. "Best out of 32!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 2.8K 28
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. πŸ˜πŸ‘ There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
166 11 9
6 different stories based on doodles done by Jayofmemory on Instagram. Go check them out <3 ~ These are all JSE related, so keep that in mind. ~ I ho...
264K 10.4K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしγͺい: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ γƒ»κ§οΌŽβ”β” 𝐈�...
88.2K 1.4K 18
The title says it allπŸ™ƒ Ps this book and my other books are going to be edited a lot so I apologize in advance!πŸ˜… β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ All rights res...