One Night Stand with Ms. Mano...

By jenlisaisreal23_

Jennie, a seventeen year old student had a one night stand with Lisa who is just having a vacation in South K... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - M
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - M
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - M
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - M
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/N
Chapter 44

Chapter 18

14.8K 385 37
By jenlisaisreal23_

Lisa’s POV

“Chaeng. Please help me again. I’m nervous for tomorrow.”  I softly said at Rosie while poking her side. We’re now at her room and I’m disturbing her. I already told her my plan about moving in with Jennie and I also told her about meeting Jennie’s parents tomorrow.

“Oh no. I will not help you this time Lalisa. That’s your problem, not mine.” She rolled her eyes. She’s playing animal crossing now. I want to throw that in the wall. She’s no help.

I don’t know who possessed me earlier that I told Jennie that I’ll be meeting her parents tomorrow. I was even so full of confident in telling her about it. But now, I feel like I want to back out. What if her father will punch me in the face tomorrow. Oh no. My beautiful face.

“Fine!!! I am not buying you foods ever again Chipmunk.” I yell at her and then I walk out at her room. Mark my words Park Chaeyoung. You’ll starve to death.

I went to my room and prepare my outfit for tomorrow. I need to look good in front of them. I need to impress Jennie’s parents. I need to do everything. I just need their approval. I hope they’ll accept me. I just want to be with my kids. They need a bigger home. They’re already getting old now.  I want to give everything for them.

The moment I saw them earlier, I know it was love at first sight. I don’t need a fucking DNA test to know that they are my children. I just knew that they are my kids. They’re mine. I can feel it in my heart.

When I glance at the clock, I didn’t realize that it was already 12 midnight. Fuck I should go to sleep now. I need a beauty rest for tomorrow.

----

I can’t sleep. Damn it. It’s already 4 am but I still didn’t get to sleep. Good thing I’m meeting her parents at lunch time so I just need to fucking sleep right now and maybe wake up at 8 am. I think four hours of sleep is already enough.

----

My alarm went off at exactly 8 am. I’m still sleepy but I need to wake up. So I get up from my bed and about to go to my bathroom when I unexpectedly hit the wall. My head hit the fucking wall. I didn’t see it though because I’m still closing my eyes.

“Fuckkkkkk. My forehead. My precious forehead” I shouted in grimace. I rub it. I think it will swell later. Thankfully I have bangs to hide it.

I still continue going to the bathroom and start taking my bath. It takes I think an hour after I’m done taking my shower. Of course I need to be fresh in meeting Jennie’s parents.

After that, I proceed to my walk in closet. I pick up my black Celine suit at my closet and decided to wear it. Then next is my Rolex watch. I also wear my Bvlgari ring and necklace. Then lastly,I pick my Prada bag. I was about to go out of my room when I remember I forgot to spray my Chanel perfume. Gosh. I need to smell good.

This is it. I can’t wait to meet Jennie’s parents.

----

Only 2 chapters for today. I'm sorry. I'm sick. I also can't update tomorrow.😢 I'll see you all in monday with multiple updates and longer chapters. I promise.

And omg thank you for the 1k reads guys. I can't believe it. This is so unexpected. I just started writing Monday this week and I didn't even imagine someone will read my book. Thank you soo much guys.

Good night blinks. Love you all 😘. And please stay safe everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1K 19
welcome to my another story of taekook 💜!! Thank u so much for reading this story 💗 in advance..... I suck at writing description 🙃 but still I...
375K 11.2K 54
Rosé x Fem Reader Oneshots requests are welcomed bc i know damn well my brain can't come up w shit sometimes lol. so feel free to DM me :) *Includes:...
51.6K 1.8K 34
what will happen when world super star and a girl get arranged married to each other but they have a big age gap please don't read it if you are unco...
5.8M 117K 60
Jennie Kim, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, she never goes out to clubs and therefore ne...