𝗥𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 ✰

By lilmochoi

In a society where the privilege and the unfortunate has been separated due to many differences. For years a... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀs ✰
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴜᴘᴇʀ's ✰
01 ✰
02 ✰
03 ✰
04 ✰
05 ✰
06 ✰
07 ✰
09 ✰
10 ✰
11 ✰
12 ✰
13 ✰
14 ✰
15 ✰
16 ✰
17 ✰
18 ✰
19 ✰
20 ✰
21 ✰
22 ✰
23 ✰
24 ✰
25 ✰
26 ✰
27 ✰
28 ✰
29 ✰
30 ✰ 𝗥𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 ~

08 ✰

1.6K 90 42
By lilmochoi

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith University
Saturday, 11:00 am

Today is Saturday and the students are free to do whatever they want. Well... inside the island...

Students are not allowed to leave the island until semester break or summer. Yeji, Chaeryeong and Ryujin were getting ready to go at the town with Lia and Yuna.

"Ready?" Yeji asked Lia who was fixing her hair.

"Yep" She placed down the comb and stood up from her chair.

The two met up Ryujin,Chaeryeong and Yuna who was waiting for them outside the school. "About time you got out of there" Ryujin looked at her non existent watch.

"Lets go!" Yuna happily said as the girls waited for the shuttle and pick them up.

A shuttle comes to the school and pick up the students to bring them to the town. And before the day ends the shuttle comes back and bring them to school grounds.

"Whats up Chill dudes"Kai approached the four boys sitting down on the bench waiting patiently for the shuttle to arrive.

"I thought you got here before us..." Taehyun pointed at the boy.

"Uh well... lets say i had important business" Huening Kai sat besides them.

"Where?" Yeonjun crossed his arms.

"I bet the bathroom" Beomgyu teasingly looked at the boy.

"Nah uh" He shook his head disagreeing. 

"Then where?" Soobin asked. 

"Okay change topic my dudes... I heard they have a candy store over there..." Kai changed the topic before they speculate where the heck he had gone to.

"I mean every town has..." Taehyun answered.

"No, like a big one... i think its better than Disney Land"

"Nothing compares to Disney Land, Kai" Soobin looked at Huening Kai.

"Pffft Disney Land is amazing... but a price of food there is darn expensive, At the candy shop their products is worth a cent"Huening Kai said.

"Never thought ill hear a posh say Disney Land is expensive..." Yeonjun widen his eyes chuckling.

The shuttle arrived as the students boarded, the ride to the town showed them around Forthwith more. Like the streets, greenery, plants, animals, structures.

"Woah Forthwith has so much greenery" Yuna said looking at the plain fields.

They were dropped off at the town and it radiates this positive energy from the town's people. They were greeted with warm welcoming smiles as they arrived.

"The people here smiles so much i don't know if i should be scared or not..." Ryujin said looking at the people with plastered smiles.

"I think they just really like to smile" Yuna replied smiling back to everyone they walked pass to.

"So where should we start? We can go to Chigo bakery,Candy Store, Shopping Street... You guys pick" Yeji pulled out a map of the Town.

"I mean is about to 12... maybe we should eat something first before we look around?" Lia suggested.

"Great idea.. so we can properly choose something to buy and regret buying it afterwards"Chaeryeong replied as they all huddled around Yeji to take a good look of the town's map.

"We have 3 options to go eat at... Vilo's, San Stones or Perfio" Ryujin read.

"Well ill vote where food is cheap..." Yuna said.

"The food here is affordable Yuna.. But if you insist" Yeji closed the map.

"But maybe you posh wouldn't like eating cheap..."

"No its fine, Lets go to Vilo then.."Chaeryeong smiled at Yuna as she linked arms with the girl and walked to the restaurant.

—— ☽ ——

Meanwhile with the five boys...

—— ☾ ——

The boys roamed around the colorful streets of Forthwith not knowing what to do... As they were full of ideas what to do before they arrived.. now they were clueless on what should they do.

"What do we do now?" Yeonjun asked looking at each shop they walk pass through.

"I don't know... Maybe eat first? I couldn't let my stomach starve that long" Soobin chuckled thinking about filling his stomach first.

"Same here... lets go and eat something.." Taehyun looked at the map

"Ooh Vilo sounds good.." Beomgyu pointed to the big orange retro text printed.

"What are y'all waiting for? New year? This kid is starving lets go" Kai pointed at Soobin

• ~ ✰ ~ •

The girls entered Vilo the same time with the boys. A waitress approached them with a big smile on her face."Hello welcome to Vilo how can i help you?" She asked.

"Table for five please" Yeji answered as the lady nodded her head.

"And for you sir?" She faced Yeonjun who knew nothing about reserving tables replied.

"Oh um.. The same"

"Ill go check..." The waitress left and looked for two tables that accommodates five people each.

Minutes later the lady arrived back to the spot. "I'm sorry we only have a conjoined table for ten... outdoors"

"We're fine sharing.. we know each other anyways" Soobin looked at the nine beside him.

"Okay.. follow me this way"She guided them to the outdoor tables.

"Woah this place looks expensive.. Chaeryeong why did you pick this place?" Yuna faced Chaeryeong who was beside her.

"I heard its really good here.."Chaeryeong replied as they sat down on the chairs.

"Ill come back and take your orders when your ready" The waitress placed the menus down and left them to give time to choose.

"There's mozzarella sticks? With honey mustard dip? Woah... let me try that.." Ryujin said surprise flipping through the pages of food variations.

"Parmesan Chicken with re-li-sh zucchini ? What is that?" Yuna pointed at the menu confused what a zucchini is.

Yuna was only ten turning eleven when they got evicted and she never really thought about knowing the food names they have.

"Zucchini is a dip i think or a side dish.." Soobin replied unsure which one is it.

"That sounds delicious"Yuna mumbled continuing to look for food options.

"Pizza and potato wedges.. that sounds fun.." Yeji said reading this meal set.

"Lets just order that then.." Huening Kai drank his water.

"Thats for them not us" Yeonjun patted Kai's shoulder.

"We can share with you if you'd like pizza and potato wedges" Yeji smiled.

"That's very kind of you to offer but its okay"

"Its free food... take it or leave it" Beomgyu whispered to Yeonjun who was beside him.

"We'll split the bill in half" Soobin suggested

"Sure.."

"Ready to order?" A different waiter approached them holding a pen and notebook.

After ordering their meals, the two groups got to talk to each other more. "Hyung the food is taking long" Kai whined.

"We just ordered... I'm not a fairy godmother and give you things instantly" Soobin twirled his hand pretending he's holding a wand.

"Lets go to the Candy shop first... while waiting" Huening Kai stood up from his seat.

"Your going to get too much sugar before we can eat our real meal..." Yeonjun said with a tone of disagreement with Kai's idea to buy candy.

"We all met three days ago and ya'll sound boring than my grandma talking about her life story" Huening Kai sat down and crossed his arms.

"I can come with him to the candy shop while we wait..." Beomgyu volunteered to come.

"You- you know your my favorite roommate right now, Muah love u" Kai gave Beomgyu a flying kiss.

"Don't get too carried away..." Beomgyu dodged Kai's flying kiss.

"Sure.. but be back quickly.. or else you'll not able to eat.." Yeonjun reminded.

"Psh, who cares about real food when you have candy"Huening Kai added happily hopping off to the exit.

The two left to buy candy as the rest left behind talked to each other. Well about random things.. why is the sky blue... why does birds fly... and so on. Very random.. indeed..

"This is getting really random... Change topic, what do you think about Forthwith"Chaeryeong asked changing the topic before it gets more random.

"I think forthwith is cool, offers great food and service to the students" Taehyun answered.

"I think forthwith is the old times... where two sides belong as one" Yeonjun held up two of his fingers representing Calyx and Detrixt.

"I agree with.. sorry i didn't quite catch your name" Yeji looked at the boy who she didn't technically properly introduced herself to yet.

"Its Choi Yeonjun"He replied.

"I agree with Yeonjun.. when both sides are treated equally and was lead by a good leader.. not trying to mention who is someone bad at it.."Yeji said making sure they know who is she talking about.

"Ooh i get who your talking about Yeji" Ryujin pointed at Yeji while chuckling.

"Ehem.. me too" Soobin faked coughed

"*Cough* Pristine *Cough* Reynalds"Chaeryeong covered her mouth pretending to cough.

"Wait who's Pristine Reynalds?" Taehyun raised his brows confused who it is.

"Our mighty... Ever great.. Leader" Soobin replied sighing while adjusting his seat.

As said before.. When the city was a whole, one leader led them the President who is the founder of Forthwith University and is now retired. Pristine Reynalds is the leader of Calyx and its people.

She built a stone work of herself standing on the middle of the city.. and puts up billboards with her face on it with shameless promotions for herself. Pristine has been leading Calyx for years and.. well.. lets say she's not the best at doing it.

"And that poster of her standing by our porch is haunting me till this very day.. The chills" Ryujin shivered by just remembering that poster.

"Were back holding heaven in our hands" Beomgyu and Huening Kai returned quickly from the store. As Beomgyu raised two bags full of candy and gave some to others.

"Pretty sure you can't hold heaven, boy" Ryujin caught the candy Beomgyu threw towards her.

"I have a name girl, and its handsome" Beomgyu sat down confidently.

"Did the wind just got stronger? Because the confidence level i can't reach"She opened the pack of jelly beans.

"Kidding, Its Beomgyu.. unless you wan't to call me handsome" He winked before snickering.

"Ive lost my appetite in so many ways right now" Ryujin mumbled to herself and looked at the candy she was about to eat.

Their food arrived and everyone ate peacefully well some ate it peacefully... Yuna and Huening Kai are loudly talking to each other while they were sitting across each other..

"I like stuff animals too! Wow! Were so alike" Huening Kai exclaimed while talking to her.

"Didn't realize that until now since we never talked to each other before HAHAHAHA" The girl laughed loudly.

They continued talking loudly as Lia decided to reminded them that they're not on school grounds.. and in a public place.

"Maybe we could tone it down a bit people are staring at us" Lia smiled whispering to the two.

"Yes.. i don't want to get kicked out at our 3rd or is it 4th day in forthwith.." Soobin thought what day it is they were spending in Forthwith.

After eating their meals, The two groups joined each other and roamed around the town. As hours passed by the shuttle came to pick them up and bring them back to campus grounds.

"Today was really fun" Yeonjun smiled at the rest who was walking beside him.

"Yeah i did had fun" Yeji agreed.

"Well we need a group name for the ten of us" Yeonjun began to think.

"Cool Dudes and Dudettes? Cool right? Im so smart" Kai flaunted.

"maybe something which everyone can agree on.." Taehyun suggested.

"true.. true.. but it has a bit of nice tone to it" Yeji said.

"Aha see.."Huening Kai crossed his arms.

"Good evening students... please head to your living quarters" Headmistress Denise approached them

"Good evening Headmistress.. we'll head up to our rooms now" They bowed to be respectful.

After a long crazy day they new found 'group' headed to their personal living quarters with their roommates.

Soobin who was walking back to his living quarters from the pamper rooms he spotted Lia. He quickly remembered about the bracelet and called the girl.

"Lia!" He called but the girl seemed busy talking with some other girl.

"Over here? Hello?"He tried to get her attention but failed to.

"Never-mind.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 744 25
She was abused, hurt, and abandoned by her parents as she was then handed over to her lovely grandmother. Although that didn't last long as a few yea...
36.7K 1.3K 18
19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company. He has a...
5.6K 991 31
🅱🅴🅾🅼🅹🆄🅽 fᵃⁿᵗᵃˢʸ | ᴬᵈᵛᵉⁿᵗᵘʳᵉ | ᴿᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ Yeonjun and his friends are looking forward to an unforgettable summer on the high seas. They sail on a...
24.6K 1.3K 27
[title - second chance - taegyu] [cover by @sologummybear] where everyone has a second chance at love. TXT - Choi Beomgyu × Kang Taehyun ↑ - taehyun...