ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ║ 【Y/n】Daza...

By Hxll_Havxn

The story will follow up just like the episodes in the anime [Y/N] Dazai: Have you ever wondered 'What it lik... More

|| Chapter 1 ||
|| Chapter 2 ||
|| Chapter 3 ||
|| Chapter 4 ||
|| Chapter 6 ||
|| Chapter 7 ||
|| Chapter 8 ||
|| Chapter 9 ||
|| Chapter 10 ||
|| Chapter 11 ||
|| Chapter 12 ||
|| Chapter 13 ||
|| Chapter 14 ||
|| Chapter 15 ||
|| Chapter 16 ||
|| Chapter 17 ||
|| Chapter 18 ||
|| Chapter 19 ||
|| Chapter 20 ||
║ Chapter 21 ║
║ Chapter 22 ║
║ Chapter 23 ║
║ Chapter 24 ║
║ Chapter 25 ║
║Chapter 26 ║
║ Chapter 27 ║
║ Chapter 28 ║
║ Chapter 29 ║
║New Cover Update with Dazai and Kunikida║
║ Chapter 30 ║
║ Chapter 31 ║
║ The End ║
║ Announcement with Akutagawa and Atsushi ║

|| Chapter 5 ||

16K 589 324
By Hxll_Havxn

|| [Y/n]'s Pov ||

The three of you sat on the the oil drum with you in the middle.

Dazai stretched his hips which let out cracks showing how strain it was earlier from being stuck inside the oil drum.

Your brother let out a sigh of relief and smiled "That was painful, I owe you a favor Atsushi. Without your ingenious help I would probably would eventually snap in two at the waist,such agony" Your brother said while leaning his back.

You pout at this and nudge his sides, Dazai turn his head to you and smile as he pats your head "And thank you as well my dear sister"

Smiling back at him the both of you turn your attention to the tiger boy "Why didn't you guys called your other co-workers? Couldn't they help you two?"

You let out a sigh at this and pout as your brother explained to the tiger boy "I did, [Y/n] told them I was at deaths's door, they didn't understand her predicament. They were all like 'well congratulations he's finally doing it' "Dazai informed

"Anyone with gifted supernatural powers isn't totally right in the head" You inquired in which your brother agreed with you.

"Dazai? [Y/n]?" Atsushi called as both of you turn your head to him while letting out a small 'hmm?'

"Everyone at the Armed Detective Agency, they're all gifted with powers right?" He ask in which you agreed.

"yup"

"We're an Armed force taking on enemies the police don't stand a chance against them" Dazai explained.

"Then I don't stand a chance joining the Agency" Atsushi stated which you had predicted he would say but pretended to be surprise.

"What are you talking about, you're a gifted to aren't you?"

"It's true that I have the super natural ability to turn into a tiger but I have absolutely no control over it. I just transform unaware.I can't will myself to transform into a tiger. So I don't think I'll be of any use,even if I join.I really appreciate your offers though,I'm sorry" Atsushi sadly said as he stood up and bowed in front of you and your brother.

"What's your plan then?" Your brother asks

"I think I'll look for a job, I can actually handle though I don't think it'll be easy find"

You smiled at this and stood up facing Atsushi as you put both of your hands on his shoulder surprising him.

"Atsu-chan~ Osamu and I know a potential job, we can help you get it if you want"

Atsushi was taken a back by this also as he look at you smiling at him and glance at Dazai who was also looking at him and had a grin on his face.

"R-Really!?" He asks for confirmation looking at the two of you.

In which you nodded your head excitedly making Atsushi smile brightly and bowed at you two.

"Thank you so much!!"

⚜----------❖----------⚜

The three of you were now walking down the streets to take Atsushi to the 'job' that you and Dazai were talking about to him.

"We'll meet with the supervisor, he'll give you all the details, about the work, your co-workers and the organization." Dazai explained as you smiled at Asushi.

"We've got a good feelings about this, he'll love you!!"

This being said made Atsushi a bit relief but was still nervous as he then look at the two of you asking "What's the job title?"

You and your brother grin as you held out a piece sign "No point spoiling the fun"

As your brother then added "But just so you know, there maybe a test of some sorts"

Okay maybe the nervousness was back again as this made Atsushi freaked out as he turn his head to the two of you " A-A test?"

"Atsu-chan can you read and write?" You asked at the three of you continued walking.

"I can they taught me in the orphanage school"

"Then you'll be perfect!" You brother cheered as you two continued to walk cheerfully while Atsushi let out a nervous breath placing one of his hands on his chest.

You then grab he's other hand making him surprise and turn to you with a small blush.

You smiled at him comfortingly and squeeze his hand "You'll be fine Atsu-chan, me and Osamu guarantee it"

This seem to calm down him down as he finally relaxes his tense body and smiled at you and at your brother.

"Thank you so much"

You replied to him was a comforting squeeze on his hand as your brother laughed with a cocky smile.

"Better thank us,just leave it to me and [Y/n] and everything we'll be fine don't you worry"

Then he stops and strike a post while trying to usher you to join him which you just giggle and gave him the time to shine~

"After all we are the Dazai Twins, the most trusted people on the Armed Detective Agency and a true hero to adoring fans everywhere----"

"I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU TWO DAZAI!! [Y/N]!!!" A loud voice boomed out interrupting your brother's narrative speech.

The three of you turn your head to the voice and found none other than Kunikida who was awfully not in a good mood and was now marching to where the three of you were.

"YOU BANDAGE-SQUANDERING MACHINES!!!!!!!" Kunikida yelled at you and your brother's face.

This offended both you and Dazai as you two backed up dramatically, your brother holding his face as you clutch your chest where you heart was.

"K-Kunikida why couldn't you come up with a better nickname?" Your brother said in pain while you give the blonde puppy dog eyes that almost made him guilty for even saying that to you but not for your brother.

"You're being delusional you think you two are the trusted member of the Agency? You two get more complaints than anyone else. People curse you two out on a regular basis!" He yelled out as you and your brother were a complete lose and look at each other then back at Kunikida.

"What?"

"No way!"

Dazai put his hands on his hips while you cross your arms as you two stated "Since when did we two get a complain??"

Kunikida then took out his green note book and started reading every examples out loud to you while also impersonating the people's voices.

"Here was a call we receive in August."so-called employees of yours has been caught in our offshore fishing net .Can you come retrieve them?" He impersonates a man that had a deep voice.

"Here is a call from September."Some weirdos got themselves buried in my farm,could they be one of yours?" Then he impersonates an old farmer

"A call in the same Month."Those skinny genderbend dopple gangers needs to pay their tab,all six month worth!" He even impersonated a lady!

Both you and your brother were at a shock at this as Kunikida and Atsushi look at the two of you.

"W-We're flabbergasted! Who knew you he was so skilled of doing impressions of other people!!" Both of you shouted as you pretended to faint while being caught by your brother who had one of his arms on his head while the other one was holding you from falling to the ground.

Kunikida snaps as he stomps his way to you two. His right hand strangling Dazai while his held your collar as he shakes the poor life out of you two yelling.

"You worthless casts!!! Stop ridiculing me!!"

Meanwhile Atsushi stood in the back sweat dropping at the sight before him as he look at the Dazai Twins.

'I'm starting to have second thoughts about accepting their help, maybe I should just look a job on my own?'

He thought as he watch you to being yelled at a fuming Kunikida while he shook the life out of you two.

⚜----------❖----------⚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 3.5K 47
The Armed Detective Agency is hit with a new job. Protect a Princess you say? This said Princess is not only the heir to the throne but the target to...
7.8K 285 14
You, Nakahara (Name) were the twin sister of Nakahara Chuuya. Unlike your brother who manipulates gravity. You could manipulate time. While he went a...
205K 8.7K 13
❝𝖣𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒?❞ She was just supposed to buy boba, why the hell was sh...
37.7K 910 20
Dazai ex Port mafia executive, Y/n current Port mafia executive they were past lovers until the sudden disappearance of Dazai Osamu and was found on...