Appreciation |โœ”๏ธ

By LeeWritess

24 year old Andre Summers, the first person in his small family to touch a million dollars. Opening 3 differe... More

CHARACTERS
Like Issa Raps In The Mirror.
Crazy Chick Free.
Opportunity.
I'm Going To Chicago
Welcome Home
My Little Pony
Surprise!
Family Meeting
Strike 1, Strike 2, Strike 3
Lil Baby
Alone Time With You
I Can't Do That To You
Falling Out Of Love
I Miss You
Gender Reveal
END

Meghan Thee Pony

56 5 11
By LeeWritess

"It's my birthday!" Meg tweets in her Instagram live video. "Finally 26 and you can't tell me shit."

"Meghan! Go get dressed! You already late.. Ne gon' beat my ass." Rod complained.

"Damn alright. I got to go. Don't forget it's my birthday and I'm finally 26!" Meg ended the live and proceeded to get dressed in her first outfit of the night.

She slipped on this light blue jumper like suit with a cape hanging from the wanes down. It also had crystals from the shoulder to the waist in the front and back.

Jayla made sure that Meg's hair was okay before accessorizing her with earrings to match the crystals on her outfit and a ring.

"Beautiful." Rod said looking at her in awe.

"Thank you. Now come on before Ne beat our ass."

"Oh we have to blind fold you." Jayla smiled pulling it out.

"You gon' fuck up my makeup and Ion like that." Meg frowned.

"It won't, I promise." Jayla said before putting it on her.

"I just might knock Ne ass out." Meg mumbled as they got in the car.

The ride to the O was long because Rod wanted to fake as if he was lost which put Meg even more on edge

"They playing my song and I smell chicken." Meg sniffed the air as they walked in. "Southern girl in me I ain't afraid to catch a case."

Jayla took the blindfold off and everybody yelled 'surprise!'

Meg looked around at everyone she invited plus some of the kids and other people who worked there.

"Oh guys! I'm about to cry." she stomped her feet patting her eyes.

"Look at the banner I made you bae!" Tyson said excitingly pointing at the banner that read 'Happy Birthday Meghan Thee Pony'.

"How cute. I like it." she smiled.

"I told you she was gon' like it. I know my wife." Tyson stuck his tongue out at Jayla who rolled her eyes.

"Fuck! I missed it!" Jurnee cussed herself coming out the back with Andre behind her.

"You fuckers were in on this?" Meg looked at Rod and Dre who nodded

"What y'all was back there doing?" Tyson eyed them making Meg and Rod join in.

"He was helping me fix my dress." NeNe explained.

"Em." Meg replies still giving her a look.

"Let me give you a tour of 'Meg's World'" NeNe pulled her away.

Jurnee had rented the building out and had everything themed around Meghan. They had her favorite foods, favorite drinks and favorite sweets. There was picture of her everywhere and a balloon room to take pictures in. And of course, Meg Thee Stallion played in every room
they had.

"Let's take a picture." Jurnee said and Meg agreed.

"Ready?" the photographer asked and they nodded and he snapped the picture.

"How much did you spend? This is crazy! I can't believe you did all this for me!" Meg said wiping her eyes.

"I didn't do it myself. It was a team effort. All I had to do was pay for the decorations because Dre gave me the building for free. We've been planning this for a minute. I couldn't get Megan because my bank account ain't set up like that." Jurnee laughed.

"That doesn't even fucking matter! Thank you so much! This is the best birthday party ever."

They shared a hug before Meg dragged them to the floor when 'Simon Says' came on and they proceeded to do as Simon said.

"I wanna be so drunk that I don't even remember today tomorrow." Meg said dancing.

Jurnee nodded agreeing. "You have fun with that. Jayla's the driver."
£¥£
By the end of the party, Meg was beyond fucked up while Jurnee was sober enough.

"Meg, drink some water." Jayla said handing her a cup.

Meg laughed. "I'm drunker than a bitch. I wanna go to sleep but I'm mad horny."

"Ew, Meg I don't care."

"You pregnant so you know all about it." Meg tried to wink but ended up closing both of her eyes laughing.

"You don't have to clean up. I have some people coming to clean in the morning." Andre told Jurnee taking the trash can from her.

"I'll pay them for you. Thank you for throwing this party and giving me this space. It turned out better than I thought." she smiled.

"No problem. I need this fun. I knew this was gon' be a hit. I'm kinda fucked up." he laughed.

"Rod is too. I don't think you should drive. I can drop y'all off and have Jayla can come get me."

"Nah." he shook his head. "I can function I got this. Rod car just gon' be left here because I don't know how that's getting to my house."

"Be safe, Andre." she said with seriousness laced deeply in her voice.

"I will. I promise." he said holding out his pinky and he laced hers with his making it a true promise.

"Text me and let me know when you're home."

"I will." He nodded. "Let me know when you get home too."

"You know I will."
£¥£
Krissy parked in front of Andre's house while she blasted 'Bust Your Windows' by Jazmine Sullivan. She grabbed her bat and proceeded to bust the windows out his car.

The sound of glass breaking and the alarm of the car made Andre jump out of his sleep. He pulled the curtains back and looked out his window to see Krissy busting his windows. His eyes widened as he ran down the stairs.

"Krissy what the fuck?!" he yelled walking over to her.

"I knew you was fucking cheating! Cheating on me with that therapy bitch!" she swung the bat smashing out the back window. "Don't worry. I got something for that ho."

Andre wanted so badly to choke her ass until her eyes popped out the sockets but he knew better than to put his hands on her. He wasn't even like that.

The session Jurnee had with Talia had turned into a full blown fist fight. Talia was Krissy's step sister and while their sessions were for real. Krissy got into her head. So the session states and Talia swung on Jurnee and the fight began.

"Get yo fat ass off of me!" Talia screamed once the security guard grabbed her say from Jurnee.

Jurnee tried to give her the benefit of doubt because she was a minor, but she had her fucked up. Kid or not, too much was too much.

thank you for choosing my book
i appreciate it!
meg had a meg party🤣
krissy and talia?
thoughts?
comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 242 23
๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐€๐†๐„; ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
1.6K 121 24
18 years old. she's a beautiful, smart, loving girl who was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. **lowercase intended**
603K 23.6K 48
naยทive /nฤซหˆฤ“v/ Learn to pronounce adjective (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment. Fifteen year old naomi white...
1K 13 16
||SHORT STORY|| *Jordie Johnson is a student at North Creek High-school at the age of 17. She's verbally and physically abused by her father, Henry J...