Taken

By TheGalaxiesGardener

Elliot is abducted during a camping trip and brought in as a new, special, and expensive breed of pet for ali... More

A/N
Sold
First Impressions
Dinner Disaster
Indoor Garden
How Rude
Humans
Arrival
Seven is a Crowd
Fuck It All
Swimming
Resting Period
Annoying Royalty
Killer
Close Your Eyes and Pretend
Now Keep Them Closed
Still Kicking Lmao
Earth Holidays
This Could Be the End of Everything
But Its Not
Back In the Day
UPDATE COMING TOMORROW
Apologies and Altars

Character Discriptions

10.9K 203 22
By TheGalaxiesGardener

Elliot
Age: 18
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green and Blue, has Central Heterochromia.
Height: 5' 5"
Eli is short with wider hips and a small belly, he is pale with many freckles, red hair, pierced ears, and central heterochromia.

Dalorian
Age: 18
Hair Color: Teal
Eye Color: Hot Pink
Height: 7'5"
Dalorian towers over Eli, he has the broad shoulders and frame of a warrior, but is tall and lean, incredibly fit. He has naturally dark blue skin, and teal hair, as well as shining hot pink eyes, his ears, lip, chest, and tongue are pierced.

Rax
Age: 19
Hair Color: Brown/Gray
Eye Color: Violet
Height: 7' 4"
Not quite as tall as Dalorian, but still towers over Eli, has a broad frame, built to fight and protect, incredibly well built and muscular. He has ash gray skin, with Navy blue hair and Violet eyes, as well as jagged teeth, pointed ears, and horns that protrude from the top of his head. His tongue, ears, and lip are pierced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 76.8K 33
"You don't understand, little female. I am like a God to these people." Elodie is lost. Literally. After a massive adventure leads her to a strange p...
561 33 10
' "Your mates are in trouble." He hums without looking up from the screen in front of him. The girl stares at the male in confusion. "Jackson what th...
349K 10.7K 25
He finally found someone to keep him safe. But somebody wants someone back. That's the problem you can't take him back he belongs to somebody else.
2.3M 85.3K 59
Daemon is a werewolf. A werewolf who doesn't want to be one. He has everything though, or so it seems. Money and a perfect family. Except his dad is...