Lie, Baby, Lie ✔️

By epicmishamigo

"If anyone asks where you're going, lie, baby, lie." She's the sister of Lucifer, the most dangerous drug dea... More

ii. cast
iii. playlist
iv. epigraph
chapter one- wade
chapter two- mia
chapter three- wade
chapter four- mia
chapter five- wade
chapter six- mia
chapter seven- wade
chapter eight- mia
chapter nine- wade
chapter ten- mia
chapter eleven- wade
chapter twelve- mia
chapter thirteen- wade
chapter fourteen- mia
chapter fifteen- wade
chapter sixteen- mia
chapter seventeen- wade
chapter eighteen- mia
chapter nineteen- wade
chapter twenty- mia
chapter twenty-one- wade
chapter twenty-two- mia
chapter twenty-three- wade
chapter twenty-four- mia
chapter twenty-five- wade
chapter twenty-six- mia
final thoughts

i. description

20.1K 291 2
By epicmishamigo

Synopsis

Wade Valdez knows that he's destined to die young if he keeps fighting in Purgatory, but the profit is good and he can't stay away. Between blood money and bloody knuckles, drug runs and sex, he knows the life he's living is dangerous, but he can't stay away and he sure as hell can't leave now. There's too much on the line- too much that could get caught in the crossfire. Mia Critt is the younger sister of a drug lord running an empire. Day in and day out, she watches men get beaten half to death, watches addiction spread, and watches gang members fork over hundreds of dollars for their next fix. She wants to escape and is planning it day by day, waiting for the opportunity to get the hell out of dodge. When she and Wade collide, they realize that the only way out is to take down the kingdom. 

cw // gang violence, drug use, strong language, adult content ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 335 43
"Love has this aura of being beautiful. Passion. Precious... But in reality, sometimes it hinders you. Confuse you. Blind you..." Not a traditional m...
43.1K 1.8K 29
Caught between her way and her brothers, Sin moves into a neighborhood that her brothers all agree she'd be safer in. But two guys, one that is the e...
3M 76.1K 60
Caira is a young confused female. It's always been her mother and her ever since she could remember. When this dude new Gerald with come along with h...
314K 8.8K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...