REFLECTIONS | danger force {...

Od M4RKTUANZ

" WE WERE TOO CLOSE TO THE STARS, I NEVER KNEW SOMEBODY LIKE YOU, SOMEBODY. " in which veronica page joins th... Viac

INTRO + DISCLAIMER
CAST LIST ,,
PLAYLIST ,,
000 | how it all begins
001 | the danger force awakens
003 | say my name
004 | captain mayonnaise pt. 1
005 | captain mayonnaise pt. 2
006 | sister sister
007 | villains' night

002 | the danger force awakens pt. 2

4.3K 94 95
Od M4RKTUANZ

As Ray was trying to hurry up and get everyone into their uniforms, Bose flipped his desk over and pushed his desk out of the way.

"Are you wearing a shirt for pants?" Mika asked.

"Yes!" Bose shouted at her making her flinch and ran off, trying to figure out what to do.

As Veronica was trying to hop out of her chair, she turned and the two grunted as they bumped into each other. Veronica fell to the ground and Bose fell on top of her because he couldn't hold his balance for long, he was wearing a shirt for pants after all.

"Hi," Bose smiled sheepishly at her.

"Hey," Veronica said in a soft tone as she looked up at him.

It took them a few moments to realize what was going on, since they were lost in each other's brown eyes.

Is this what being in a cheesy romcom feels like? Veronica thought to herself.

Bose immediately got up, holding his hand out to the girl and she grabbed it gently, standing to her feet.

"Sorry," Bose blurted out.

"I-It's okay, don't worry about it." Veronica stuttered and the boy nodded, walking past her quickly, his face turning red.

Veronica gently smiled, before sighing and brushing the dust off her clothes. "Okay, what just happened?" Chapa asked her best friend, walking towards her.

"What? What do you mean? Nothing happened, let's just stop talking about it, okay?" Veronica blurted out quickly, walking past her to get her stuff done.

Meanwhile, Bose ran to Ray, grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him. "I do not know what to do! I've literally forgotten all of my training!" He yelled, wrapping his arms around the man.

Ray smacked his hand off him, "Get off me!" He then grabbed a pan and a wooden spoon. "Get. Up. To the man's nest! This is not a drill!" He said, walking towards Bose and making the sound in his ear.

"Hurry up, guys!" Mika hopped into her chair and pressed the button, which made her go up to the man's nest.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Chapa called after her, looking up to where she had flown up to. Her hands started sparking.

"Anybody wanna see a hot dog?" Bose asked.

"I wanna see a hot dog!" Miles said.

The two started running towards each other, but both got hit with Chapa's lighting which caused them to fly back.

Veronica gasped, covering her mouth and stifling a laugh.

"Oh yeah, hate to see it." Schwoz watched the madness unfold.

"Are you guys okay?" Veronica held out a hand to Bose, him grabbing it and hopping to his feet.

"Thanks, Ronnie." Bose smiled before running towards Miles to help him up.

Veronica did a weird, awkward giggle and twirled her curls around her finger. "You are...so welcome!" She says even though he didn't hear her, backing up and eventually bumping into Chapa.

When she turned around, her best friend was giving her a look.

"Uhh.." Veronica pursed her lips and looked around to see if she was looking at anyone else.

Soon, Mika came down in her uniform. "Come on, people! In the chairs and go upstairs! Up to the nest and make the arrest!" She said.

Veronica groaned at her stupid rhymes, sitting down in her chair. "Mika, we aren't in a Dr. Seuss book, you don't have rhyme every time- oh my god, I just rhymed."

"Isn't it fun?" Mika giggled, Ronnie chuckled as she nodded in agreement.

"I'll just teleport there." Miles told Mika.

"No, you can't control-" Mika started but it was too late.

Miles had already did his pose and he was gone.

Meanwhile, Bose, Veronica, and Chapa had pressed the buttons to their chairs, which made them fly up to the Man's Nest.

"This is not a drill!" Ray shouted at Mika.

"I was ready first!" Mika snapped at him, pressing her button and flying back to the Man's Nest.

When all the kids were gone, Schwoz walked towards Ray.

"It was just a drill, right?"

"Yeah."

man's nest ! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

Chapa and Veronica made it up to the Man's Nest, then it was Bose. Chapa sat on the left of Veronica and Bose sat on the right.

The three got up and started running.

"I am a lost little boy in a supermarket! And I don't know where I am!" Bose shouted, and Veronica ran after him to calm him down.

The two both held onto each other's shoulder.

"Are you my mommy?" Bose asked.

"What? No, I am not your mommy!" Veronica told him, while Mika came up and grabbed the three's gum packs.

"I'm too scared to listen to reason!" Bose shouted, shaking her quite harshly.

"Bose, calm down!" Veronica said to him, grunting as she tried to get him off since he had a strong grip. "Stop shaking me, I'm gonna throw up!" She whined, Chapa trying to pull them apart.

"Guys!" Mika called to the three, which made Veronica and Bose let go of each other.

"Your gum! Catch!" Mika tossed it to them.

Their gum ended up all over the floor and the three struggled to pick up their own gum because Miles popped up out of nowhere. Apparently, he ended up in an actual bird's nest.

Soon, Schwoz and Ray came up into the man's nest.

As the five were arguing, Ray and Schwoz were having a whole conversation.

Bose had ended up in Mika's uniform.

"How did my gum get mixed in with yours?" The girl scoffed.

"I don't know, but it's mine now. I have the power to do nothing." Bose said as he posed, making both Veronica and Mika's jaw drop.

"Mika, Mika, no!" Veronica ran after Mika, who was running after Bose.

Finally, everyone got changed into their correct uniforms, doing poses as well.

"Let's do this!" Miles says.

"It's our time!" Mika smiled brightly.

"That's right!" Chapa nodded.

"I look so good," Veronica flipped her curls over her shoulder.

"This is my cool face!" Bose nodded.

"This was just a drill." Ray said simply, making the kids shout at him.

"What the butt!"

"And it took you..." Ray looked down at his watch. "An hour and a half." He said before looking back and seeing a piece of the couch fried.

"Okay, who burnt the couch?" Schwoz pointed to the couch.

Ronnie pursed her lips, placing her hands behind her back. She then glanced at everyone else, making a pop noise with her lips. "Chapa did it."

later that day ! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

The kids were now back in their regular clothes and security cameras caught the mishap with Chapa, Miles. and Bose so Ray decided that it was a good idea to play it on loop. "And again! And again just because it's funny and...bam! Just kidding, I lied-- bam!"

Getting annoyed, Chapa stood up. "I'm sick of watching film!"

"Yeah, Cap, can we please go out there and fight crime?" Mika pleaded. "I know we look bad in here, but out in the real world we'd be great, I just know it!" One thing about Mika she was always supportive of her friends and team, always hyping them up no matter what. The kids definitely felt like they were ready to go out and rum up some scum!

Ray sighed. "Look, I'd love to let you guys come along on a crime run. But truth is...there's a crime drought."

Miles squinted his eyes. "There is no such thing as a crime drought!"

"Yes there is."

Bose nodded his head. "He's got you there."

"Listen, I know there's been a tasty wave of crimes in the past but Kid Danger and I tied up nar and all the bad guys in prison." Ray pulled up a picture of Henry and frowned. "Miss ya, Kid.."

"Annnny-Ray, we're in a crime drought so...nobody's doing nothin'." Ray shrugged as he leaned against the tool box. All of a sudden, Schwoz popped up on the screen, seemingly panicking.

"Ray! I've been texting your phone for 10 minutes! Face your phone!"

Ray looked down at his phone. "Oopsie-Raysie. I have to go," He turned around to see Mika. "Where are you going?" She asked suspiciously.

"Is it an emergency?! Can we come?" Chapa stood up, hopeful.

Ray scoffed, twiddling his phone around in his hands. "Nah. It's not an emergency at all." He says. Then, Ronnie, Miles, and Bose ended up standing with Chapa on the couch.

"Then where are you going?" Miles asked. Ronnie nodded her head as she pointed at her friend. "What he said."

"Uhh, well my friend is on fire and I must-" Ray tried to lie but Schwoz cleared his throat making Ray look back.

"No?" He asked. Schwoz shook his head quickly. "No? Okay." Veronica tilted her head, eyes squinting. What could he possibly try and lie for? She knows that there's crime out there and he's going to fight it!

"Oh!" Ray finally thought of a lie, though no one would believe it anyway. "I gotta take my aunt to the cleaners."

Mika stepped towards the man. "Why?"

"Because...she is very large!" Schwoz stepped in. Ray nodded in agreement, making gestures and such. "Huge. Big lady. Loves cheese."

Apparently she needed to be washed at the cleaners because of how 'big' she was. "What?" Miles scoffed.

Ray nodded again. "Yep." Veronica hopped off the Man Couch. "Well, can we come? Let's call it a practice mission!" She wrapped an arm around Mika with a smile, her best friend nodding in agreement with her.

"Actually you can't because the process is honestly so disgusting so...byeeee!" Ray talked fast as the door went down. Schwoz on the screen then waved. "Byeee!" He hung up the phone.

the macklin household ! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

It was night-time. Mika was in her bedroom, tossing and turning. She just couldn't sleep! She just had this feeling. "Something isn't right." She spoke to herself as she sat up, or so she thought.

"I agree." She heard a voice from the end of her bed which made her scream and turn on her light. It was only Miles, sure, but why was he here in the first place? "What are you doing in here?"

Miles completely ignored that question and continued on with his words. "Fighting crime is supposed to be my path. But something is blocking that path."

Then, Chapa climbed through the window. "Yeah, something isn't right." Ronnie followed behind the girl, climbing into Mika's room through the window. "No, it's not even something isn't right. Something ain't right." She sighed as she closed the window and crossed her arms.

The twins' parents came in, their father holding onto Bose by his jacket. "This boy was banging on our door saying 'Help, help! I'm a lost little boy in a supermarket and I don't know where I am! Mommy!'" The twins' mom said.

"What the heck is-" Their dad said with a loud voice, but their mother gave him a signal to quiet down. And that he did. "Going on?"

The twins were put on the spot. "Mika, Miles, what are these children doing in your room?" This made the kids glance around at each other.

"Uhh, well, we just found out we had a surprise test tomorrow at our school for the Gifted so we all decided we need to study!" Mika whipped up a lie. Veronica followed along, nodding her head. "Together." Her arms linked with Mika's and Chapa's.

"Good lie." Bose said to them, making everyone look at him. "We've been practicing lies at school lately."

The twins' dad squinted his eyes. "Why are you learning lies-"

"Dad!" Miles cut him off. "Our school is private and free. Stop asking questions!" He told him. The parents immediately agreed and left saying their goodnight. Once that door was closed, Bose went to go sit down in Mika's chair.

Veronica went over to him and smacked the back of his head. "What were you thinking, going through the front door?" She crossed her arms.

Bose looked up at her. "It was dark, I thought it was her window!"

"Oh, really? Her window-"

Mika stopped the back and forth before it could even start. "Guys! Can we get back to the topic at hand here? Something isn't right."

"Ain't right." Ronnie corrected.

"Ain't right. Yes, sorry about that, V." Mika playfully rolled her eyes.

"Remember when Schwoz said that lying is the biggest part of being a superhero?" Mika asked everyone.

"Yeah, so?" Chapa shrugged.

"So Ray's been lying to us!" Mika exclaimed. "He didn't go to hose down his massive aunt at the cleaners. He went to go fight crime! By himself!"

Bose furrowed his eyebrows. "But how could he be fighting crime when there's a crime drought?"

"There is no crime drought!" The four kids told him.

"So you mean Ray's been lying to us?!"

"YES!" At this, Bose gasped dramatically looking at everyone.

Sw.AG !

The next day at SwAG, Ray was telling them the story about how he, Henry, and Charlotte fought with the Thunderman kids, Max and Phoebe. But nothing was making sense to them. "It sounds like Henry, Charlotte, and the Thunderman Kids did most of the saving." Chapa said.

"They did! Char told me when they got back to the Man Cave!" Veronica pointed a finger, nodding her head.

"It sounds like you two don't know what The End means." Ray said, glaring at the two young girls. All of a sudden, his phone rang. When he answered, it was Schwoz telling him about another crime and he was about to get ready to go when Mika suddenly popped up again.

"Who was that?"

"My...hairdresser." Ray started up with the lies again. "I'm late for my appointment. At the haircut store."

"You getting frosted tips? Blonde highlights are very in right now!" Bose pointed out. Ray nodded his head, "Yes, yes, I am getting frosted tips. Now you need to get out of my way."

He started hustling his way to the door when Miles spoke up. "I think you're lying."

Ray dramatically turned around. "What did you say?"

"I said I think you're lying." Miles stood up from his desk and started walking towards him. "I don't think you're going to the haircut store at all. I think you're going to fight crime without us." He shook his head.

"Why would I go to fight crime without you guys? I respect and every one of your abilities equally." Ray says.

"Great!" Chapa smiled, "Then I can't wait to see your blonde highlights when you come back. From the haircut store!"

As he walked out the door, Ray peeked his head through. "They'll actually be more subtle. Like a strawberry blonde."

Veronica nodded her head. "Riiight. Can't wait!" She smiled and waved at the man.

"He's going to fight crime. At the Swellview Prison. That's what Schwoz told him on the call!" Mika says.

Chapa looked to Miles. "Can you teleport us to the prison?" She asked.

"I can try!" Bose grunted as he tried to 'teleport'. Veronica crossed her arms. "Bose, you can't teleport. That's Miles' power." This made Bose look at her. "I can still try!" He hit a pose, Ronnie shaking her head and chuckling softly.

"Well, I don't about the rest of you, but I'm going to the Swellview Prison." Miles said. "But you can't master your powers yet!" Mika said.

"So?"

"Sooo, what if you teleport us to Paris, or inside a volcano or to the center of the moon?"

Miles sighed. "I don't know. But what I do know is, I'm not staying in this classroom any longer." He said. Chapa stood up. "Me neither." She pulled out her gumballs.

Veronica pulled hers out as well. "If she's going, I'm going." She shrugged. "Bose, chew and blow." The girl looked back at him.

"It's time to go." Miles followed along. Bose smiled as he grabbed his gum. "Sweet rhymes!"

Veronica went to stand beside Miles. "You in, Sis?" He asked his sister. Mika sighed and rolled her eyes, smiling as she went to go grab her gum. Of course she was in.

"Yes!" Bose smiled. The five kids and popped their gum, chewed, and blew. Next thing you know, they were all in their uniforms!

The five huddled together, Bose wrapping an arm around Veronica. This made the girl blush a bit, and she hated the fact that it did.

Was he trying to make a move? Nah. Maybe. He didn't know.

"Alright, Ray is gone so- Hey, where are you going?" Schwoz asked them.

"The haircut store." Chapa said simply.

Miles nodded. "We're gonna get frosted tips." He says in a some what cool tone.

"Peace!" Veronica said in a deep voice doing a salute while Chapa held up the deuces and they were gone just like that, courtesy of Miles.

"Huh," Schwoz said as he caressing his hair. "Frosted tips are very in right now.."

meanwhile at swellview prison…

When the kids got to the prison, they ended up in a bush. It was absolute chaos, they were talking over each other and everything! Captain Man was just in the middle of trying to bribe a child.

"Oh my god, where are we?!"

"I wanna go home!"

"We did it!"

"Why are we in a bush out of all the places we could've landed!"

Captain Man interrupted their bickering. "Hey! What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" Mika looked him up and down, arms crossed.

Captain Man sighed. "I'm fighting crime."

At this, Chapa scoffed. "That's funny, I thought you were at the haircut store getting frosted tips!" Her head tilted in fake curiosity.

"Yeah, when I went outside I realized I looked fine the way I was. Get out of here!" Cap started pulling the kids out of the bush.

The criminal kid spoke up. "If it's alright with you, I'm going to go back to breaking my grandpa out of prison now."

"No!" Captain Man pointed at the boy. Mika nodded in agreement. "Yeah, no! Because we're going to stop you,"

Captain Man looked at the five kids. "Uh, actually I am because I'm the superhero."

"Yeah," Miles says, "A superhero who's been lying to us for a week!"

"There was no such a thing as a crime drought," Veronica did quotations with her fingers, rolling her eyes.

"You've just been telling us that so you can fight crime by yourself!" Chapa exclaimed.

Captain Man nodded his head, not ashamed to admit what he was doing for the past week. "Yeah you bet I've been lying to you! 'Cause you three can't control your powers!" He pointed to Miles, Ronnie and Chapa. "You don't even have one yet!" He told Mika. Then he looked to Bose. "And you, you wear shirts for pants!"

"They're called 'shants'." Bose corrected, making the other four look at him.

Ray continued, "Let's face it. None of you are ready to be superheroes." Everyone looked at each other, while Mika walked up to Ray.

"You're right. I don't have a superpower. I might not ever get one! But you know what? Being a superhero is not about having a superpower. It's about what's inside of you. It's about what's in here." She patted her chest.

"Our skeletons," Bose looked off into the distance as if he was a dramatic movie star. Mika looked back, "Please don't help." Then she continued, "I know I've got what I takes to be a superhero. And I know they do, too." She pointed to her four friends.

Ronnie smiled at the girl. "Mika! That was so sweet!" She cooed, "Come here!" She pulled her into a tight hug. "Group hug!" Miles called and went over to the girls, hugging them as well. Bose nodded his head. "Sweet!" He went over to hug on Veronica's side, his head resting on her's.

Mika looked over at Chapa. "You don't want in on this?" She asked. "No." Chapa said simply. Veronica scoffed. "Girl, get yo-" She dragged her other best friend in the middle, making her groan.

Seeing this moment, Ray sighed. He eventually agreed to let them show him how ready he was. But alas, they were not. They tried using their powers but failed, and ended up letting all the criminals go. Mika, although, did discover her power. It was a sonic scream! In the end, Danger Force ended up being tied up and watched Frankini make several exits.

And this is how Danger Force begins.

THE KELS SHOW !
alright, here you go! hope you enjoyed the three chapter feature eheheh. will the kids get into more chaos? stayed tuned for the next chapter to find out! byeee!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

14K 294 25
Bose never knew he's real farther was he only remembers him as a baby and he feels like team would do better without him he always had to eat din...
17.9K 164 49
Alanna is Chapa's little sister. this is basically Danger Force but with my OC... I also might make another story about oneshots with her... enjoy! I...
23.7K 284 14
Y/n is Chapas best friend (@TropicAl_Essy had the idea before me so the credit goes to her) and her power is singing. She has had this feeling about...
19.7K 233 14
Your name is Y/n Y/l/n (And your middle name(s) if you have them) You suddenly go to the show of Danger Force, and it all starts in the first episod...