𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩―𝐍𝐢�...

Galing kay Dorkinsas

[Y/N] is new to Boulder, and she soon meets the Harper Quads. And finds herself in every scheme, scam, shenan... Higit pa

Chap. 01|New Girl|
Chap. 02 |Psychology Majors|

|Safety First|

1.3K 15 19
Galing kay Dorkinsas

Cast
Aidan Gallagher as Nicholas "Nicky" Harper

Casey Simpsom as Richard "Ricky" Harper

Mace Coronel as Dominic "Dicky" Harper

Lizzie Greene as Dawn Harper

Finn Wolfhard as Harley Melton

Cassidy Schlange

[Y/N] [L/N]

Playlist

Believer by Imagine Dragons

Come Alive by The Greatest Showman Soundtrack

Enchanted by Taylor Swift

Determinate by Lemonade Mouth

How You Get the Girl by Taylor Swift

I Dare You by Bea Miller

Money Run Low by The Score

Storm by Ruelle

Wonderland by Taylor Swift

Extended Summary
[Y/N] [L/N] is new to Boulderly Hills, Colorado and Boulder Academy, and she soon meets the Harper Quads. I guess some good things happen when your mother is childhood best friends with Anne Harper. And finds herself in every scheme, scam, shenanigan, plot, and ploy the Harpers land them in. And one specific ploy the Harpers have up their sleeve which involves their youngest brother and her.

Epigraph

Inspiration
I am not going to lie. This story came about because I'm bored at home because of this quarantine. And I started binging NRDD which turned into rewatching UA and a Million Little Things. And out came this story.

Updates and Length
This book will be forty chapters long, and I will try to make them anywhere from 1250 words to 3000 words, but sometimes there will be shorter chapters. Updates will be about every two weeks or so.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
737K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
70.8K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...