Black Rose

By sfggytr

Sis just read the damn story its lit More

Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Characters

7 0 0
By sfggytr

Bella Amethyst Morena  played by Nisrina Sbia
(17)

Justin bieber played by himself (20)
He's so hot i just cant take it.

Samantha (Sisi) played by (18)
Anastasia Karanikolaou

Mason King played by Hero fiennes tiffin (18)

Eduardo Morena ( Bella's dad) 42

Yelena Morena ( Bella's mom played by nancy arjam) 38

Bella Amethyst Morena is a 17 year old who grew up in California in wealth and the busy successful parents situation she never really got affection from her parents they always are too busy. :(

When she had a school musical her parents never came although they promised. The  little 6 year old who was desperate for the attention from her parents would look into the audience and be disappointed because she would only see her nanny. After a while she accepted that she wouldn't receive love from her parents. As Bella grew she would get prettier and prettier she started to attract men. She was beautiful, rich had a nice body , had a wild personality and was well educated.
She is not exactly a bad ass but she is no pussy either. She always found affection in other things  like cars ,Clothes and most of all parties.
She is no material bitch but that was all she had not saying she had no friends oh no honey she has  some friends but you'll read it in the next chapters .

Justin

On the other side while Bella lived in luxury justin lived in a poor family in Chicago his dad got killed in the streets when he and his brother Alex where just little kids. Justins mom was a prostitute who came every week with a different boyfriend who were always aggressive and abuse her little kids but she didn't care all she cared for was the money and her stupid boyfriends. Justin and his brother would get beaten up every day the children at school made fun of them because of their clothes. When justin was 10 and Alex 15 their mom died by overdose of drugs. Alex would take care of Justin by doing dirty work for gangs . When justin was 16 Alex got killed .

Justin was heartbroken Alex was all he had Alex taught him every thing but he never wanted to make Justin come in contact with the streets . Justin was out on revenge to kill the person who killed his big bro when he was finished he started to like the power he started of little stealing , dealing then he started his own gang . 2 years later he became the world's biggest criminal no one knew what he looked like and what his name was . He is a smart man who doesn't interact feelings in business. He also started a business that runs well he is partime CEO and partime gang leader.
Justin has it all from the girls to the cars to the houses the power did i tell ya that man got 1 million people working for him in his gang sis thats a lot .
Well Justin is a very very cold person you don't want to get on his bad side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 40.9K 174
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
952K 51K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
641K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...