Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

By capsizedpaperboat

I had this on my mind quite a while now, so let's start! I will write it in the 3. perspective and sometimes... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
AKITO WATANABE
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
QUESTION
YET ANOTHER QUESTION

17

5.6K 130 266
By capsizedpaperboat

The day was passing by really quick as you looked forward to visit your parents with Katsuki. When it was Friday, you already had your travelling bag with you because Mitsuki agreed on taking you two to the train station after school. You arrived at your seat. Mina was waiting for you.

"Hey (Y/N)! Today's the day, isn't it?"

You smiled at her and nodded.

"Are you nervous?" She asked.

"Why should I be nervous?"

"Well, I mean it's Katsuki Bakugou we're talking about. Hopefully he won't get a temper tantrum when you're at your parents' house." She said.

You shook your head. "You know, he can be really sweet if he tries to. So I hope he will pull himself together - just for the weekend."

Mina chuckled. "And what about...you know..." You looked at her with a questioning face and as you realised what Mina was talking about, your face got red like Kiri's hair.

"MINA!" you said full of embarrassment.

"(Y/N), I'm totally serious, I don't pick on you this time."

She said as she felt kinda guilty for making you feel this uncomfortable. "It's just, you know, you two are in a relationship and whenever he's around you, you can tell that you two are really strongly attracted to each other. So don't fool me and say you didn't even thought about it once - if it hasn't already happen." She winked.

You had to be honest, you thought about it. Often. You really wanted him close to you, even closer than anybody else could. And sometimes you caught yourself daydreaming about Katsuki, especially the one time you two were at your flat when it rained, as you bursted in while he was showering. This image was often in your head and you dreamed it on about what could have happened.

You agreed. "Yeah, you're right Mina. It didn't happen yet but I would lie if I said that I don't want it. I just don't want to rush things. Sometimes I feel like this all is very surreal. And after all, I'm still very careful. You know my story and I'm still kinda anxious that I someday get hurt very bad."

Mina took your hand. "(Y/N), I'm your best friend. And as a bestie, you feel if someone's good for you or not. And I never thought I would say that about Bakugou, but he's really the one for you. We're all always impressed how calm he can get when you're around."

You chuckled.

The pink girl continued. "So don't be afraid. He loves you. I know it. And I think he thinks about you the same way you do at this special topic or else he would be totally dumb!"

It made you laugh. Mina really had a big heart.

Finally your boyfriend arrived with Kaminari and Sero behind him. He sat down his bag and pulled you into him. He gave you a kiss. You could smell his fragrance mixed with his caramel scent as it filled your head. Aaaaand there was the image of him just in a towel again in your head.

"Woah guys, get a room." Kaminari said in a flirty voice as he winked.

Katsuki immediately parted the kiss to hiss at the dirty blonde male:

"Shut up, sparky! Are you fucking jealous or something?!"

Kaminari just sighed. "Kinda to be honest." He mumbled. You just hit him slightly on the back of his head. He giggled and rubbed his head.

****

"You're dismissed class! Have a nice weekend! PLUS ULTRA!" All Might shouted as all the students got up and packed their stuff. You said goodbye to your friends and went outside with Bakugou. Mitsuki already waited for you two in front of her car.

"Hey my favorite couple! How was your school day?" She asked as she patted your head.

"Like always, old hag." Katsuki spat at his mother.

She immediately turned to her son. "WATCH YOUR MOUTH, KATSUKI!!! I swear, if I get a call from (Y/N) or her parents because you're misbehaving, I swear. To. God I -"

"Yeah I fucking got it." Katsuki mumbled. You just looked at the mother and her son.

They are just so similar. You giggled.

You sat down in the car and pulled out a black hoodie out of your travelling bag. You put it over your school shirt.

The other two sat down and Mitsuki started the engine. You drove through the city to the train station, Katsuki opened the trunk and took your and his bags. He also took a hoodie jacket out of it and put it on.

You all went to the platform and turned around to Mitsuki.

"So, how long do you have to go by train now again?" She rubbed her head as she couldn't remember.

"Three and a half hour." You stated.

She pulled you into a hug. "Have a nice journey! And if Katsuki is doing something dumb, please contact me anytime!"

Mitsuki glared at her son. He just growled at her. But suddenly she pulled him into a tight hug and patted his head. He shook his whole body to escape the women's grip but without any success. After letting him go he just frowned at his mother at ruffled his hand through his hair. As you entered the train, Mitsuki waved at the two of you. You waved out of the door and then you entered the train.

You followed your ash blonde boyfriend as he searched for a place to sit down. As you found a nice one, he let you sit on the window as he sat down next to you after he had stored you luggage. He rummaged in his bag as he gave you a black box.

"Here, babe. The old hag made us some bento."

You looked up into his red orbs as he gave you a small smile through his frown. You took the box. While you put it on your table, the train started moving.

"Itadakimasu!" You said as Katsuki joined in. You two ate and chatted while you looked outside the windows every now and then. After finishing your bento (which was extremely delicious, Mitsuki was indeed a good cook) you felt the tiredness wash over your body. The school day was challenging because you had to train combat fights today, so your body was sore.

Katsuki realised that your eyes were heavy. He got his phone and his headphones out of his pocket. He put one of his headphones into his ear and gave you the other. You two often listened to music together, as you had the same taste in music. He put an arm around you and pulled you into his side. The warmth of his body made you feel save as you two listened to some guitar riffs through his headphones. You  snuggled into his embrace and closed your eyes. You drifted off to sleep and he gave you a soft kiss onto your forehead.

****

As you woke up, you could already tell that you were almost at your hometown. You looked at Katsuki who was also asleep. You got up and tried to get out of his tight grip. Then you felt him waking up.

"Katsuki, look. We're almost there." You pointed out of the window. It was already dark but the city was lit by the street lights. You were happy to see the familiar view - but at the same time you felt weird. The last time you were here you felt weak and were a cold hearted person who was bullied with no intention to make any friends. And now you're here. With friends in your back and a boyfriend. For the first time in your life you felt safe and strong.

You two stood up as he took your bags and headed to the exit. The train came to a stillstand  and the door opened. You two looked around to orientate. Suddenly a female voice was heard across the platform.

"(Y/N), MY DEAR! HERE!!!" you saw your mother waving her hand like crazy. You saw her and immediately felt happy. You tucked at Katsuki's hand as you dragged him through the people.

"Mom, oh my god! I missed you so much!" You said as you hugged her tightly while your boyfriend stood behind you, and smiled inwardly at the sight of his girlfriend being happy. Then you turned towards Katsuki and took his hand. Your mother looked at the tall Male and smiled.

"Mom, this is Katsuki. Katsuki, that's my mother Yanami." He slightly bowed in front of your mother.

"Wow, (Y/N). A very handsome young man you have here!" She smiled at him as he smiled back at her. You chuckled.

"Come on, your dad is waiting in the car. We will take your stuff home and then we are going  to the nice Japanese restaurant in town, okay?"

Your eyes started to glow. "The Asahi? How nice!"

You all went on and your dad got out of the car. "(Y/N), my small girl!!!"

You felt embarrassed. "Dad I'm not small anymore." You hugged him. Katsuki couldn't help but chuckle at this as your mother grinned at him with some second hand embarrassment.

Then he came up and stood in front of the ash blonde male. He eyed him top to toe.

"So, you're the one who's trying to steal my daughter?"

You just face palmed at this sentence and you could see Katsuki's face and he didn't know what to say. Your dad carried on.

"Wait, aren't you this explosion boy? I saw you at the sports festival on TV." He simply nodded.

He felt the tension in the air. "Yes, I-ehm-"

Suddenly your dad started laughing out loud.

"God, Bakugou, I'm just kidding. Nice to meet you! I hope you have a nice stay at our house!"

You could feel his nerves loosen up and he took the hand and shook it as your dad did too. You took a deep breath.

****

You entered the door of your old home after a short ride to your village. It was weird. You grew up here and after all, it felt strange being here again. Katsuki entered and looked around the modern set up house. Your parents went through the door.

"Go upstairs and show him your old room. Freshen up a bit and change out of your school uniform, so we can go to the restaurant." Your dad smiled at you two.

You nodded and took Katsuki's rough hand leading him upstairs to your room. Your fingers intertwined. As you were out of sight, your mother turned to her husband.

"Cute, those two. Kinda reminds me of us when we were younger." Your mother poked your dad in the side. The man placed a kiss onto the womans' head.

You two stood in front of the door as you opened it. You entered. The room still looked the same, except that you took some of your things with you into your flat. You looked around with a weird feeling in your guts. You hugged yourself as it made you feel uncomfortable.

"How do you feel?" Katsuki asked with his dark voice.

"Kinda strange to be honest. Last time I was here I felt like I'm hopeless."

He looked down at you. He let the bags fall down to the floor and came up to you to hug you tightly.

"Thank you for coming here with me. It means a lot to me."

He put his chin onto your head. "I have to thank you for taking me here." You closed your eyes as you listened his voice growl through his chest. He took your face and looked deeply into your (y/ec) eyes. He kissed you and grabbed you by your waist and your neck to pull you into him. You felt your face grew hot and suddenly without a warning you two were making out. He bit your lip as he felt you tense up.

"Already losing your mind, he?" He had an evil grin on his face. As soon as you could continue or say anything, you heard you mother shout from downstairs.

"Are you ready? We have a reservation!"

You two looked at each other with big eyes. You totally forgot that your parents were waiting downstairs. 

You two rushed to your bags and grabbed your clothes. Katsuki threw his stuff onto your bed as he unbuttoned his shirt. While looking for your pair of hotpants, you took a look over your shoulder. You looked at his muscular back down to his ass (oops). You grinned to yourself. From the corner of his eye he noticed your staring contest. With one swiftly move he stomped his foot next to your head at the wall as you fell down to your knees due to the unexpected move. He bowed down a bit as he grinned mischievously at you.

"Are you checking me out you idiot?" He asked as your face grew red.

You tried to escape but he held you in place.

"I kinda like it when you're kneeled down in front of me." Wait, what did he just say? Your face became hotter and hotter.

"Katsuki I-" he turned away and went back to the bed again. You shook your head to calm yourself down.

Stop thinking about that.

You undressed yourself in front of him, trying to hide.

"You don't have to be fucking shy in front of me, (Y/N)." How the hell could he tell, he wasn't even looking???

"You didn't even look at me! How could you tell?"

"Well, should I look?" He turned back around as he still had this grin on his face as he now looked at you. You looked to the side full of embarrassment. He hadn't have any pants on, he just stood there in his black boxers staring at you.

"Please let's hurry up." You said to escape his view. And not let the image of him in his underwear capture your mind too much.

Katsuki just giggled as he put on his black jeans.

As you were dressed up, the two of you headed down as you tried to cover your still blushed face while the ash blonde male invaded your mind more than you thought.

"Can we go now?" Your dad asked.

"Jup." You said as you headed out again with Katsuki's hand in yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...
Latibule By Anne

Fanfiction

37.3K 1.6K 75
Full title: 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘦 (𝘔𝘏𝘈/𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘟 𝘖𝘊𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) -~:~- 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞 - (𝐧.) 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥�...
57.7K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
36.9K 905 43
A story of love and lust between the reader (y/n) and Bakugou Katsuki. *warning* lots of smut with plot. All characters have been aged up to 18+ in t...