To much// tiktok boys

By CreightonLeblanc03

A girl name Brook David gets sold my her parents to a group of guys then has a kid with Bryce hall then move... More

Introduction๏ฟผ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

143 1 0
By CreightonLeblanc03

I was laying in bed and I felt water come out of me I got a sharp pain and then yelled for Bryce he came in and asked what was wrong I told him my water just broke so me picked me up and brought me to the hospital was sitting on the bed in pain.
(Also it a girl and imma skip to when there back home )
We got back home and told every one her name Clementine Holder we decided to go to target to get something for her i was waking alone and saw the sway boys I was about to walk away when Anthony saw me and called my can I turned around and they all walked in front of me they asked how I was I told them find they asked me to go back with them but I said I can't they asked why I didn't answer then Bryce came back and asked what was happening the boys said we were asking her to come back with them and he look at me I said no I told him he nodded and looked back at the boys they asked why I told them I have a kid they didn't believe but right at that moment Tayler came back with her and I said looks weird they were shocked I picked her up and told the her name and they turned around and left I put her back and went in the line we got back home and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
151K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
933K 57.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC