Alternate Universes

By brookefox_

[COMPLETED] - - - The Egos and Sanders Sides may not all get along, but they got along for enough time that... More

✔ Info ✔
✔ Part 1 ✔
✔ Part 2 ✔
✔ Part 3 ✔
✔ Part 4 ✔
✔ Part 5 ✔
✔ Part 6 ✔
✔ Part 7 ✔
✔ Part 8 ✔
✔ Part 9 ✔
✔ Part 10 ✔
✔ Part 11 ✔
✔ Part 12 ✔
✔ Part 13 ✔
✔ Part 14 ✔
✔ Part 15 ✔
✔ Part 16 ✔
✔ Part 17 ✔
✔ Part 18 ✔
✔ Part 19 ✔
✔ Part 20 ✔
✔ Part 21 ✔
✔ Part 22 ✔
✔ Part 23 ✔
✔ Part 24 ✔
✔ Part 25 ✔
✔ Part 26 ✔
✔ Part 27 ✔
✔ Part 29 ✔
✔ Part 30 ✔
✔ Part 31 ✔
✔ Part 32 ✔
✔ Part 33 ✔
✔ Part 34 ✔
✔ Part 35 ✔
✔ Part 36 ✔
✔Epilogue✔
Thanks

✔ Part 28 ✔

59 3 0
By brookefox_

Patton had been wandering around the dull streets of this new world for a couple of hours now, looking for some kind of civilization, only to find none in the wasteland that was once a town.

Morality had the amazing luck to get stuck on his own, not waking up beside the people he knew or any people at all.

"Why am I alone?" Patton whimpered, shivering as he walked along a highway he found outside of the town he woke in, which he had explored and found nothing.

Patton suddenly froze, slowly looking behind him when he heard a groan, the moral side widening his frightened eyes when he saw a zombie wobbling closer and closer towards him.

The side opened his mouth, not a sound coming out of it, backing away from the creature while still having his eyes set on the horrifying thing, his hands going up to cover his mouth, not knowing what else to do.

Morality gulped, still backing away when his back hit something, looking behind him to spot an old looking telephone box, the Side not knowing what else to do other than enter. He closed it, the zombie getting closer, as well as its friends that soon joined, Patton's eyes filling with tears.

- - -

Jameson's breathing picked up as he looked around the darkness of the forest he awoke in, not moving from his spot as he spun in circles, his hat being lost somewhere as he hadn't woke with it anywhere near him.

'Where is everyone?' Jameson thought, taking a deep breath as he finally picked up the courage to walk around the woods, stumbling over a few tree roots that were sticking up out of the ground.

JJ looked down at his hand when he remembered his powers, imagining a flashlight appearing in his hands, a few sparks flying out, nothing appearing there.

'Why isn't it working?!' Jameson thought, even more frightened now he knew he wouldn't be able to protect himself since he wasn't able to magic something up.

As Jameson kept trying, the sparks kept coming, the Septic Ego finally sighing in defeat once he came to terms that he wouldn't be able to do much as he looked around once more. He quickly spotted a light coming from the opposite side of the forest he was standing at, the ego starting to walk towards it.

'What if it's something bad?' The Ego thought, shaking his head from the thought as he kept walking. 'It could be one of the others.'

Jameson kept having the same conflict going on in his mind the whole walk, finally getting to where he wanted to after around twenty minutes, JJ stopping before taking another deep breath, finally getting out of the woods.

What Jameson saw was terrifying for him, he saw random bodies sprawled out across the road in front of him, some having bite marks, others being decapitated, blood everywhere as he glanced at the bodies, his eyes wide.

The light he saw was coming from a burning vehicle, what Jameson could identify as a Jeep, laying upside down, the doors either ripped off and thrown somewhere or just barely hanging on by the hinges.

The vehicle then let out even more fire, the Ego just then realising that it could explode anytime soon, quickly running down the road, not wanting to go back into the woods, trying his best not to trip over the bodies.

Jameson let out a silent scream when something grabbed onto his ankle, the Septic Ego falling before looking behind him and spotting one of the bodies he presumed dead dragging him closer to her, letting out groans, blood covering her whole body.

JJ began to panic, looking around him for anything he could use as a weapon, finding a sharp stick, the wooden stick not going to be able to do anything dangerous, but it would get the zombie girl off of him.

The dapper quickly reached over, grabbing it and turning around, stabbing the zombie in its neck, the zombie letting Jamesons ankle go, the Septic quickly getting up and running, the vehicle exploding just as he got away, the ego looking back, his breathing wild as he stared wide-eyed as the bodies that were beginning to get up, fire littering their clothes and skin.

- - -

Sin sat in the house she woke up in, not remembering what had happened prior or how she got here, the girl already suffering from an anxiety attack just minutes ago, her breathing picking up again as she heard something, the girl not wanting to get up as her navy hair stuck up in random places, covering one eye with a panicked look evident on her face.

The girl kept panicking as she kept hearing noises, the mask covering her mouth limiting the amount of air she was taking in as she breathed heavily, closing her eyes as tight as she could when the sound of footsteps kept getting closer.

A hand was then placed on her shoulder, the girl letting out a squeal as she opened her eyes again, not expecting the sudden contact.

As Sin opened her eyes, directing them up at the man that was now in front of her, the girl recognising him as Chase.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chase asked hurriedly, studying her shaking form before widening his eyes.

'Looks like she had an attack of some sort,' Chase thought, putting on a smile for the girl. "Hey, it's going to be okay. Did anything happen?"

The girl shook her head slightly, looking anywhere but at Chase, making the man frown again as he sighed slightly.

"You don't have to talk to me if you don't want to," Chase said softly, his hand still placed on the girl's shoulder as he was crouched in front of her, trying his best to seem nice. "All you have to do is either nod or shake your head if I ask a question."

Chase could hear her take in a breath, the girl's breathing slowly going back to normal, Chase talking again, "Do you want to go and look for the others?"

The girl shook her head, shuffling further back, completely in the corner of the room, Chase still crouching where he was before, sending the girl a sympathetic smile.

"How about I stay here with you? So you don't get hurt?" Chase asked, staying where he was, not wanting to scare the girl any more than she already was.

The dad smiled slightly when she nodded, hugging her arms as she sat in the corner, slightly shivering now.

Chase took off his jacket, giving it to the teen, "Here, take this. It'll help you warm up."

The girl hesitantly took it, looking over at the man, slipping it on, Sin not shivering after a minute or so, smiling at Chase slightly in gratitude.

Chase nodded at the girl, sitting down cross-legged in front of her, trying to start a conversation, nothing working, the Septic frowning slightly at the girl's hesitance.

- - -

"J-Jim..?" CJ stuttered out, frantically looking around the deserted town he found himself in, fiddling with his fingers from nervousness as he was never away from his twin for too long. "W-where are y-you?"

Jim kept calling out for his brother, his voice echoing around the empty streets, making the Iplier think he was alone in the destroyed town, rubble just randomly lying in the middle of the roads, CJ tripping over them on occasions as he was too focussed on looking for his twin, falling with a grunt.

Jim quickly scrambled up, looking around the area once more, thinking he heard a noise from behind him. The Jim cleared his throat, turning around and staring at the darkened street, a faint stench of smoke coming from somewhere.

"Jim?" CJ weakly asked as he gazed at the figure limping towards him, starting to walk towards the person.

When the person finally got into the light, Jim widened his eyes at the blood on the person that looked like they were running away from something.

"Run!" The man yelled, falling over a piece of rubble, struggling to get back up. "Save yourself before they get you!"

Jim wanted to run, he wanted to hide and do what the man had instructed, but he couldn't. He was stuck in that spot, completely frozen as he listened to the man's screams, zombies rushing out from where the man came, attacking the person as Jim just stood in horror, his eyes watering when the zombie's suddenly stopped as well as the man's screams.

The creatures then looked up, their eyes immediately spotting the Iplier, limping their way towards him, discarding the man's ripped up body.

Jim then finally came to his senses, taking off in the opposite direction of the zombie's and running around a corner where a tall building was.

CJ didn't know what else to do other than enter the building, closing the door behind him as he breathed heavily, frantically looking around and soon spotting a set of stairs and climbing up them as quietly as he could before he reached the top floor.

As he stepped foot on the top floor, he rushed over to a window and looked down, trying to discard the dizzy feeling he got when he did so, gulping when he noticed the zombie's making their way towards the building he was in.

- - -

Thomas had woke up in a rotted apartment building, finding a baseball bat lying in the middle of the floor and picking it up, now wandering around the city he found himself in, completely unaware of where anyone was, freaking out as he was feeling what the Sander Sides were, completely overwhelmed with emotions.

The YouTuber let out a breath, gripping the bat harder in his hands as he walked about, trying to clear his mind of any negative thinking, his plan backfiring as Virgil's thoughts entered his mind.

'What if everyone's dead?', 'What if I die?', 'What if I find a dead body?' and 'What if no one else is on this planet with me?!'.

'If only I could tell him everything's going to be okay,' Thomas thought, quickly turning his head to the left spotting a figure run around a corner.

'Who's that?' Thomas thought once more, beginning to walk towards the corner before stopping. 'What if the person is dangerous?'

'It should be fine, right?' Thomas considered, starting to walk again, about to turn the corner when someone pulled him around it, pinning him against the wall, their hand over his mouth.

Thomas struggled, trying to get out of the person's grip before noticing who it was, immediately stopping all movement.

"I need you to be as quiet as possible," Jackie whispered, taking his hand off of Thomas's mouth, sticking his head around the corner Thomas came from, not spotting any zombie's.

"Where are we?" Thomas whispered, Jackie, sighing in response, standing to face the man.

"We're in Robbie's world," Jackie responded, looking around cautiously.

"You mean the zombie world-" Thomas began again, Jackie giving him a look as to be quiet, dragging the YouTuber into an alley nearby.

"Yes, the zombie world," Jackie stated, having the bat Thomas recently had in his hand. "We should stay near alleyways, it should be safer. Or we scout at the top of buildings, which is it?"

"Maybe we should go up so we can spot anyone else that might be in this area," Thomas suggested, the hero nodding in response.

"Good idea. Go up the fire escape," Jackie responded, waiting for Thomas to go up before starting himself, reaching the flat roof in no time. "Now to see if we can spot the others."

- - -

Kate walked around the highway, her gun being held in her hand as she cautiously walked along the cracked ground, wondering why no cars were driving along it.

'Maybe it's closed?' She questioned to herself, stopping all movement when she heard something, using her far hearing to listen in, hearing heavy breathing from in front of her.

Kate put the safety on her gun, putting it in her holster that was attached to her jeans, expanding her wings out and taking flight, silently soaring through the sky and looking around.

As she kept going, the noise of the breathing got louder, Kate furrowing her eyebrows as she questioned who it was.

Kate then stopped flying forwards, just hovering in the air as she squinted at the figure, widening her eyes when she noticed the person as Wilford, holding his side in pain while he held a gun in the other hand, standing in the middle of many zombie bodies, all having bullets lodged into their brains.

The girl flew downwards, landing on the ground, Wilford quickly turning around to face her, blood splattered all over his face and clothes, his breathing slightly slowing when he recognised Kate's face but he hadn't lowered the gun, the weapon still pointed in front of him, Kate just staring at the weapon.

"Would you mind lowering the gun?" Kate asked, raising one of her eyebrows, starting to walk forwards, noticing the blood soaking through his ripped shirt. "What happened?"

Wilford quickly lowered the gun, putting it in the waistband of his pants after turning the safety on, now holding his wound with both hands.

"Zombie bit me," Wilford shrugged with a small wince, taking his hand off the bleeding bite mark. "I dunno 'bout you, but this is kinda wacky."

"Yeah, like you can say much," Kate rolled her eyes, now standing directly in front of the moustached man. "We have to get you medical attention."

"Yeah, yeah," Wilford waved off. "I know the drill. If you get bit by a zombie you'll turn into one soon after."

"Let's just go," Kate grumbled, grabbing onto Wilford's wrist and dragging his forwards, the man stopping with a wince.

"Do you think you could be a little slower?" Wilford muttered, his weird accent showing through even more. "I'm crippled here."

"Fine," Kate muttered, looking around their surroundings, not finding anything of interest. "Let's go before you start to turn."

***

2,372 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908 95 15
*COMPLETED* Jack recognized him immediately, "Son of a bitch..." his perturbed voice echoed through the large room. The man remained silent, never br...
3.8K 74 33
**COMPLETED** One shots of the Iplier Egos and Septic egos :) Requests are no longer open, the book is finished . . . I've labeled the chapter titl...
10.3K 158 57
Some one-shots, scenarios, images of mark and jack, along with their egos. The listed are the people, who I will be writing about. Host Dark Google ...
27.4K 2K 24
The Septic egos were created with memories in their heads. The problem with this is that they also have bad memories of Antisepticeye. Sean says they...