Rainbow Love Story [on-going]

Por caratpaana

Just like a rainbow, love is considered to be one of the colourful things in life. There will be some bright... Mais

Rainbow Love Story
Chapter 2: A Forgotten Promise?
Chapter 3: A Broken Heart

Chapter 1: The Past, The Girl and The Promise

177 5 6
Por caratpaana

A year ago, I have met a girl in a park somewhere near our place in my hometown. I was about to go home when I saw her. It was a rainy afternoon so there no other so there were no other people in the park except for the girl. She's sitting under the tree writing something. I wonder what she's up to with this kind of weather.

So I slowly approached her. The parks' trash bin was full of crumpled papers. What could she be doing? As I was about to get near to her, she tore another piece of paper and threw it inches away infront of me. I picked it right up away to prevent the ink from smudging. Then she started to cry, I couldn't resist to not ask her if she's alright so I decided to talk her.

"Daijobou?" I asked (Are you alright?)

She raise her head up and stare at me for a moment. I can see her face clearly. She has a fair complexion.She's that type who is not that thin but kind of chubby. Her deep-sitted brown eyes make her look like perfect.

"Anou, daijobou?"

She didn't answer instead she bend her head down once again.

"Can I sit beside you?"

She just nod as her response. She step aside to let me sit beside her but she didn't look at me even for a bit. By the time I sat beside her, I uncrumpled the piece of paper and started reading it aloud.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today she knew that something is about to change. She new right from the start that their relationship is going to end and today is that day. She knows that he doesn't realy mean al  those promises. Forever and always were jokes from him. But now that her life was about to end, she was very happy. At least she won't be still holding the pain until now. She was very thankful.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You shouldn't have read that." she said.

"Why?" I asked.

" It's just a piece of junk.

"This? Baka! This is not junk, this is a masterpiece! Do you write stories?"

"Hai(yes). But every story that I make only turns out to be a useless junk."

"Well, I don't think so."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You see what lacks in you is inspiration."

"Eh?"

"You can create great stories like this with inspiration. Every story starts with your own experience. Maybe once you fell inlove with someone, that could start a great story. People use their ability to write stories to express their own feelings. So why not do it like them, maybe someday you could be someone as great as Judith McNaught, Nicholas Sparks or even Diana Gabaldon." I smiled.

"Baka!" she replied but she kinda smiled. (Idiot!)

"I'm just telling the truth."

"Hontouni baka..." (You're really an idiot!)

"You know, you look cute when you smile." 

I said as I look at her. She blushed a little bit but I don't know if it's because of what I said or is it because of the weather. So what I did is remove my jacket and gave it to her.

"If your feeling cold, wear this." I shyly said.

"Arigatou.." she nodded (Thank you)

We stayed there for almost an hour. We talked about many things, even about our own lives.

"Ever since I was a child, I've got a weak body. But not that weak that I can't do any physical activities. I can still do some physical activities and the kind of weak that I can't handle stress and I can't control my emotions." she said.

"Ohhhh."

"And evver since I was born, I loved to write. My mom would usually scold at me for writing on the walls. So she taught me that I should write on the paper not on the walls. Hahaha."

"Hahaha. Such a bad child." I laughed.

"No I'm not..... Well how about your life? Would you mind telling me yours?" she asked.

"Hmmmm.... I'm just a simple kid. Raised by a fair family, an only child. I barely see my parents since they're both busy because of their work. For me it's okay, I'm already used to it. Well, I actually live in Tokyo not here. I just came to visit my grandmother.... hmmmm. There's no other information that I could give to you."

"How about your dreams? What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"Me? Hmmm, I don't have any dreams or goals for myself, but if the time comes that I will know what I actually want. I would grab the opportunity to attain it." I smiled.

"Sounds interesting..." she giggled.

....

.

.

.

"Looked it already stop raining." I exclaimed.

"Well, I think it's already time for me to go home. Jaa ne! (Bye!)."

"Matte... (Wait...)"

"Nande? (Why?)"

"I haven't asked you your name." I just looked down to avoid myself from looking at her face.

"My name is Mai." she happily said.

"Kazu..." I reached out my hand to her. She immediately stretched out her hand and held mine.

"Nee, let's have a deal." she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Nani? (What?)" I asked.

"You let me be the first one to know what your dream is..." she said.

"Why are you so curious about it? I told you that I still haven't thought about it yet."

"I know. That's why I'm very curious to know about it."

"Well,okayyy..." I agreed.

"While I'm going to let you to be..... hmmmmmm...."

"You let me be the one to read your very first story first."

"That's kinda hard.... but okay! You should tell about your dream by the time that I will finish my story and my first book. Okay?"

"Sure. Well....... Promise?" I showed my pinky to her.

"A pinky promise? Isn't that a bit too childish?" she laughingly asked.

"Well, I don't see anything wrong about it..." I told her.

"Okay fine. Promise." she wrapped her finger with mine.

.

.

.

"Look a rainbow." I excitingly shout.

"You're right! But why do you seem so happy to see a rainbow?"

"Because in the city you would barely see it. And the last time I saw a rainbow is when I was still 5 years old."

"Hahahaha...." she laughed."

"Hahaha." ^^

"Oh, I almost forgot I need to go back home. I have many important things to do." she said as she hurriedly picked up her things.

"Wait, let's exchange numbers."

"Okay! That way we'll get in touch with each other and we could still fulfill the deal."

We exchange numbers, after that she hurriedly walk away. But before she left the park, she reminded me about our deal, our promise. Well I told her that I won't forget about it. But now I know what my dream is......

.

.

.

And that is to meet her again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Dear you, to the one who is reading this...

I'm sorry if I've got wrong grammar. I'm not that very fluent with english and english is not my native tongue, even Japanese. But still I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I'll immediately update it as soon as I can. ^^

Thanks for reading! :))

Continuar a ler