Trolls World Tour (with Flowe...

By IluvOlaf3

Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feeli... More

Another Fun Day!
History Of The Trolls
Willow And The Rockers
Symphonyville In Ruins
Barb's Rage
Escape From Lonesome Flats
Evening On The River
Girl Talk, Guy Talk
Vibe City
Good Queens Listen
Bounty Hunters
Transformation
One Nation Under Rock
Just Sing!

Techno Reef

4.9K 41 33
By IluvOlaf3

Once upon a time, there were two Trolls. One was named Poppy, and the other was named Branch. Together, they saved the world! Poppy became queen, Branch found his true colors, and the two of them became best friends. And that was that.

What Poppy and Branch didn't know was that their world was a lot bigger than they knew. Like, a lot, lot, lot, lot bigger!

🖤☠️🖤🌺🖤☠️🖤🌺🖤☠️🖤🌺

Deep underwater, aquatic Trolls who glowed bright colors swam to the beautiful city of Techno Reef where a party was being held at the heart-shaped coral palace. Their leader, King Trollex, was performing as a DJ and singing a song to the electric beat.

One more time!

“What's up, my Techno Trolls?!" he shouted. Everyone cheered in response as he sang in his electro voice.

One more time!

One more time, we gonna celebrate!

Oh, yeah! Alright!

“Tonight is about family, love, and music!" King Trollex cheered. “Come on! Let me see you jump! One, two, three, four!"

All of the Techno Trolls jumped in a wave, their hearts glowing brighter than stars.

“Hey, get ready for the drop!" King Trollex shouted, leaning over to his turntable, where a green critter with three antenna served as the beat drop button. “Ready, little buddy?"

“Let's do this, King Trollex!" he replied eagerly.

King Trollex had to wait for the right moment, when the music was at its peak. Techno Beat Drop Button, and the rest of the Techno Trolls, were getting less and less patient.

“Come on, man! Hit me!"

“Just do it already!" a Troll named Bliss Marina pleaded.

And finally, it happened.

One more time!

As everyone else kept partying, King Trollex noticed something strange swimming towards the Reef. Feeling something fishy about it, he turned off the music, much to everyone's disappointment.

“Don't worry, everybody, we'll get back to the party in a bit!" he announced. “Let me just take care of this real quick!"

Taking off his headphones, King Trollex swam through the crowd towards what looked like a giant, black fish with glowing, red eyes.

“Trolls of Techno Reef!" a feminine voice announced. “We come in peace! You have no need to–"

The voice was cut off by a horrible, screeching noise. King Trollex covered his ears in agony.

“You could've just told me to turn it off," she said, feeling annoyed.

Face to face with it, King Trollex realized the fish was also some sort of giant bus. On the side was a sign with a Troll's skull with bat wings that read “ROCK TOUR." The fish's mouth was zipped open and King Trollex prepared himself for whatever happened next. Two strange-looking Trolls walked up to the tip of the fish's tongue. One of them was dusty rose with a red mohawk, large red eyes, and a part of her ear was torn off. The other was yellow and had emerald green eyes, giant ears that stuck outward, and messy orange hair with black tips, it almost resembled an erupting volcano. And both wore punk-style clothing and accessories.

“Hey, man!" shouted the Troll with the mohawk. “There he is! King Trollex of the Techno Trolls, right?"

“Wassup?" the green-eyed Troll greeted, making the sign of the horns with her left hand.

King Trollex remained suspicious. “That's right. Who's asking?"

“Queen Barb of the Hard Rock Trolls," she answered. “And this fire-head over here, her baby sister, Ash."

“Barb, I'm not that much younger than you," Ash pointed out, only to get a noogie from the Rock queen.

“Isn't she adorable?" Barb asked Trollex, who just shrugged. “Anyhoo, I'm here to take your string, bro."

“No way!" King Trollex denied as Barb played a cord. “If we lose our string, we lose our music!"

Barb and Ash looked at each other before returning their focus to the Techno king.

“You mean your bleeps and bloops?" Barb asked. “Beep! Beep! Beep! Bleep! Beep! Booooo... Heh, yeah. That's not music. Do you wanna hear some real music? ROCKERS!"

As Barb raised up her guitar pick with an evil grin, more black fish swam up and opened their mouths, revealing hundreds of Rock Trolls, ready to play their instruments. The Techno Trolls braced for impact.

“Lead the way, Ash," Barb ordered.

“Wait, what?" Ash asked. “You never tell me to be the first to perform."

“Well, it's not everyday your little sis turns sixteen," Barb replied with a smile.

Ash played an impressive guitar solo before the rest of the Rock Trolls followed. A Troll wearing a beanie named Riff was on drums, and a powerful energy was blasted as they played loud rock music. Barb sang in a powerful voice, with impressive vocals.

Here I am!

Rock you like a hurricane!

With a strum of her guitar, Barb let out a blast that destroyed the heart-shaped coral. The Techno Trolls swam away in terror as King Trollex held Techno Beat Drop Button to his chest.

“Okay, okay! Enough! Stop!" he pleaded. “You're harshing the vibe we worked very hard to build to!"

“Oh, but by the end of my world tour, we're all gonna have the same vibe," Barb explained. “We're all gonna be One Nation of Trolls... Under Rock!"

With that, Barb let out one more powerful blast and red sparks flew across the remains of Techno Reef.

“Who's ready to ROCK?!"

This is probably all I'll put up right now. The rest may take a while, especially since I'm still working on Poppy's Secret.

And yeah, the cover's not one of my better ideas...

In the meantime, rock on. 🤘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.3K 29
Throughout The Days Of Trollstopia, Tiny Diamond Has Been Going Through A Identity Crisis. Sometimes He Can Be Cool, Sometimes A Troublemaker, And So...
75.2K 2.2K 24
Imagine a world where rock wins the battle, and tries to transform the last rebels into rockers zombies ... a world where Poppy has never had a Branc...
79K 1.9K 38
"But as the world comes to an end, I'll be here for hold your hand. Because you're my Queen and I'm your Dragonheart" Branch is the only gray and sad...
12.3K 358 7
A serious branch x reader that doesn't have an over traumatized y/n? I'm in. Story will be in 2nd person, they/them pronouns will be used, and there...