Addicted To You (Spider-Man x...

By TheNotoriousPotato

Peter gets teleported into another universe. There he meets new heroes and teams up with them. Inside that g... More

A new hero.
A New Start.
Getting to know each other.
Just a dream??
Teamwork.
The tables have turned???
First time patroling.
First Inside Problems.
The Fire.
Love.
How?
A second chance.
The Truth.
Not A Chapter.
The last of it?
The League is back Part 1
A tough fall.
Meeting the Batfamily.
The promise.
The Justice League.
Imortant News.
The Batman's test.
The 'Party'
I'm sorry miss Roth.
"I will come for you Bruce"
Nightwing is awake!
"How did i get in this mess..."
LET THE MARATHON BEGIN!!!
Texting with Jay.
The start of his comeback.
A/N
"We have to leave..."
"You're Back!"
"You vs me."
THAT'S WHY IM THE CHAMP.
"The Black Mask?"
"They would've loved you."
The prank.
'Alex is cool.'
'0007'
0007's final mission.
This universe's Peter?
Clearing some things out.
More food=Faster healing.
Maximum Effort.
Some explaining...
No sleep, no problem.... OR not.
A/N Please read.
The Demon (is) Within.
Recovery...
I've been tagged!
"You'll have to kill me."
More Heartbreak.

Triple team the 'Mask'

573 9 1
By TheNotoriousPotato

"You have to tell me why are you friends with someone who kills for fun!" Rachel said while following Peter around in their room "Why do you need to know that?" he asked, his attention wasn't on her, at least thats what he wanted to believe. He was acting like he was searching for something but in reality, he just wanted Rachel to stop asking about Wade. "Because you are the one who is against killing, at least thats what you have told us." she said, Peter stopped and looked back at her "You think i lied?" he asked "No i didn't say that." she defended "But i want to know." she added. He took a deep breath and moved on and sat on the edge of the bed "You want to know. So be it." he said irritated, she sat the other side "What is your opinion on him based on what i said to you." he asked in a demanding tone "I can't have a good opinion on a mercenary." she said "Okey, now lets tell you how i met him." he said, taking a last breath before continuing "The story begins with Spider-Man beating into a bloody pulp in the center of a hideout. At that moment of the year it happened that i had a bounty on my head. A big one. So after beeing captured because it was still in my early time as Spider-Man, they were about to end me, that's  when Wade jumped in the scene. Clearing them out one by one. Not a pretty sight. He freed me and because i couldn't even support myself at the time he took me to his house, at least what he called house. He gave me food, only had chimichangas but it got the job done. He told me his name and all. And now you think that he is a mercenary so he came to my rescue so he could get the money... well he did come for that but the next day he let me go and also he killed the one who put the bounty on me." he said, looking at Rachel she still looked puzzled by all the information she got, but she was still confused "And since then, he kills bad guys. Mostly." he added, still looking at him confused "So let me get this straight. If there was no Deadpool there would be no Spider-Man now." Peter clarified "Okey..." she said "Want to know more?" he asked "One thing. How are you okey with him killing?" she asked "Well, im not. I've told him a million times to stop killing but he always says that there would be no fun without killing." Peter explained. "I love how you get upset about some things." she smiled "Wha- im not upset." he defended "Now you are not, but when i was chasing you around you were pretty upset." she gave him an evil smile "I wasn't." he tried to defend his behavior again "I can feel it." she said "You had to be an empath." he said and looked away "But see? we talked about it and you feel okay. If you remembered anything you should tell me." she said closing the distacne between them. "I will but its not like it happens often, i keep seeing faces, but i can't understand who they are. At least not yet." he explained. She was about to say something but they got interrupted by Peter's phone "Oh did you miss me?" Peter asked, Rachel looked at him curiously when a smile appeared on his face "Yeah, i really wanted to hear your voice. We need to talk." Rachel knew that voice, it was Dick. "On my way." Peter closed the voice. "Listen i'll see you later." he said as he gave her a kiss, she nodded and he walked out of the room.

'What could you possibly want to talk about?' Peter asked himself, passing the training room he found Kori, Garfield, jamie and Damian there. Saying their hellos he moved on to meet Dick. Entering the door he found Dick looking at the screens. "You missed me so much that you wanted us to be alone?" Peter asked jokingly "Yeah, definitely." Dick said turning to look at Peter "We are going out tonight." he said "Listen, you are not my type." Peter said, they both looked each other in the eyes for a couple of seconds before breaking into laughter. When things cooled down Peter breathed slowly and tried to talk "What do you have?" Peter asked, Nightwing regained his serious face and looked at the screens "We are going to a hideout. I've got some info that our boy might be visiting our beautiful city." Dick smiled "Coooooool." Peter said "I really want to put an end to this." he said "We all do. But you must not forget that this guy is dangerous." Dick said returning to his serious tone "So, costumes or not?" Peter asked "Costumes of course." Dick smirked "I just hope you are in for a bit of stealth action." he added. Peter just smirked "Alright im gonna go and continue doing nothing with my life until i have further notice from you i guess." Peter shrugged his shoulders and Nightwing nodded.

'OOF WE WILL FINALLY GET THIS GUY BEHIND BARS.' Peter thought, finally that 'Black Mask' will be nothing than a has-been. Getting in the training room he faced the same people but this time Rachel was there with them. "Peter." he heard, turning around he found Kori  motioning at him that she wanted to talk. He joined her "He told you about today?" she asked "You mean about me and him taking on Black Mask?" he asked back and she nodded "Yeah." he said "Please be careful and have each others backs." she said "As always." Peter smiled reassuringly, he turned his head  to look at Rachel, who at the moment was talking with Jamie about something. "Does she know?" he asked "No." Kori answered "We plan on telling them later today. Before you and Dick leave." she added "Okey, just make sure that i won't be in trouble about it later." he smiled and walked away 'Okay no pressure.' he told himself.

~Couple Hours Later.~

The  team gathered in the main room waiting for further notice from Dick. Kori was there but she wasn't talking, she didn't know how to tell them that two of their members are going on a suicide mission. Dick entered the room in his Nightwing costume which caused some tension in the room and after that Peter in his costume. "For the last couple of days we've been ahead of Black Mask. And from all the intel we've collected we heard that he will  be here tonight. Might be a false lead, might be the lead we want to put him in jail for good. Batman will be coming with me and Peter. The reason you stay here is that this mission is going to be stealth based. But if anything goes wrong we will let you know." Dick explained, well there were people who understood why only three guys were going like Kori, and there were the ones who didn't like Damian "Why im not in the team." Damian demanded to know "It's Batman's call." Dick explained and Damian frowned. "We need to get going." Dick whispered to Peter and he nodded. Dick got out and Peter gave a look back at the others, he noticed Rachel, she gave him a reassuring smile and he nodded with a smile on his face and got out of the room. 

"Get on the bike." Dick said while getting on his bike. Peter got on and they took off towards the hideout "WHERE ARE IS BATMAN?" Peter kind off shouted because of the wind "HE IS MEETING US THERE." Dick shouted back. 

Parking the bike in an alleyway that Dick thought was safe he motioned to Peter where Batman was supposed to be. He grapled up there and Peter run up the wall. They met a dark figure looking over the hideout, his characteristic pointy ears gave him away immediately. "Hello." Dick said "Yo Batman, sup." Peter said. He didn't answer "He's here." he said after a coulpe of seconds "How long have you been here?" Dick asked kneeling next to him "50 minutes." Batman said "What about the security?" Peter asked as he leaned down next to Batman "Tight grip at every entrance. There is a possible entry at the top, but since you got in from the top the last time, it will be risky." Batman said "You think about the risky one from the top?" Peter asked "That or we can clean an entry but it might cause trouble if someone sees that they are not there." Batman answered "And if they have tight security that means they have a way of communicating." Peter looked at Batman who nodded "Victor can you hack into their comms?" Nightwing said through his earpiece. "I can try, but their security is notably high." Cyborg said "Give it a try." Nightwing answered and looked at us "Sooo... the risky one?" Peter  asked and Batman nodded "Okay let's do it." Peter said jumping up and down while cracking his knuckles "Wait." Batman said "Take this." he handed Peter some smoke grenades "Just incase." Batman added "Okay, but i don't have any pockets." Peter said "Store them in your web-shooters." Batman said "What?" Peter asked "You don't know what your suit has?" Batman asked "Well i know it has an AI and some other stuff but it didn't have a manual." Peter joked, Batman growled and gave him the smoke bombs.  "Ready?" Nightwing asked and Peter nodded, Batman... well he is Batman, he is always ready. 

Getting in from above was easy, no security surprisingly. Staying above all the men was easier, but taking them all out and getting Black Mask behind bars would be hard. "Hey." Peter said "What is it?" Nightwing asked "I see him." Peter said, the other two joined him, he saw the man behind a window in a room. "Can you see anything?" Peter asked, Batman activated his detective mode and looked at the door "eight guys all armed next to the door. He has someone tied in a chair. And another four around them." the older man said "So... what's the plan?" Peter asked "There is a vent above them you and Nightwing will attack from there, i will go under them." Batman said "So the strat is to hit hard and fast." Peter s tated and Batman nodded. Nightwing followed Peter and got into the vent above the men. Nightwing went to drop down and attack when Peter stopped him "Tell lieutenant, what did i tell you before sending you to operate here." The 'Black Mask' demanded, the heroes still didn't have a visual  on his face, "I-if i can handle the Titans interfering s-sir." the man on the chair replied, he was bruised and his clothes torn "He's been torturing him." Spider-Man said Nightwing didn't answer "It's good to see you remember but im afraid that since you failed i'll have to kill you." he said before giving him a backhand that knocked the chair with him down. "Load him to the truck. I'll think about how i'll kill him later." Black Mask said. As he turned they finally had a visual and it appeared that he was wearing a Black Mask. "Now." Batman said through his earpiece, Peter and Dick didn't waste anytime. They jumped down, smacking the goons' heads to the ground they got up Peter shot a web that connected to another guys' hand and the wall so he was useless now. Turning his attention to the others he noticed a guy ready to shoot Batman who was currently  beating up two guys, he webbed the gun out of his hands, pulling it back and then throwing it at him hitting him right in the face  knocking him out. Now Black Mask was left alone standing, he made a move to get out a pistole but Peter webbed his hand in his pocket "What is this?" Black Mask asked "Webbing, you really don't want to know the details." Peter said taking steps closer to the guy. Black Mask took out a knife from his other pocket and rushed at Spider-Man. He dodged with ease by side-stepping, when Black Mask turned back for another attack Peter held his wrist and with a little squeeze he let go of the knife. Peter webbing both of Black Mask's hands together started walking out with Batman and Nightwing next to him "Well i'm dissapointed." he said looking at the two heroes next to him. They gave him a confused look "I mean i hoped that the 'Black Mask persona would be based on a cool story or at least... i don't know something else." Peter said "DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TAL-" Peter cut off Black Mask by webbing his mouth closed "Hey hey, i am having a really polite conversation with my two colleagues here and you are interrupting." Peter mocked  Black Mask who was mumbling something. 

~After they handed Black Mask to the police.~

"So in which prison is he going?" Peter asked "He is going for a VIP cell in Arkham." Nightwing chuckled "You did good." Batman said from behind them "So you are going back to Gotham now?" Dick asked "Yeah i need to be in Arkham when he arrives." Batman said "It was good seeing you in action." he looked at Peter "It was good having you around to keep things serious." Peter chuckled and Batman slightly smiled at his comment. "I going. Give my regards to the rest of the Titans." Batman said before grapling in the Batwing which was levitating above them. Taking off, the power that its engine unleash was enough to throw Peter with Dick off the building. Now hanging from the side of the building from a web-line was Peter who was holding Dick "Talk about making an exit." he mumbled. 

~With The Titans.~

Landing outside the tower they both looked at each other "Well that was quite the night." Peter said "You can say that again." Dick said yawning. The got in and they were welcomed by the cheering of...well... everyone. "You did it." Beast Boy said "im so happy." Kori hugged Dick, Peter looked around but he couldn't see Rachel. He motioned where she was to Kori and she pointed upstairs. He rushed up to their room. He opened the door and looked around, she was nowhere to be seen. Opening the bathroom door he found her holding her head infront of the mirror.  He rushed to her taking her in his arms "Hey hey its alright." he said in a sweet tone, she could barely stand on her feet. She looked at him, the pain in her eyes was too visible "Whats wrong?" he asked "He is getting stronger..." 

~~~~~~~Hey, first of all. BE SURE TO FOLLOW AND CHECK @Rasaade (The tag doesn't work i know but search his name.)  believe me i have a really good reason that i want you to do this ;) 

Also bad sleeping schedule means late night update (To Eurpeans at least :P ) i hope you are all safe out there with the ones you love (Don't forget to check Rasaade out!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 27.8K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
674K 41.3K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
262K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...