𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋...

By _MeanYoongiii_

A story where Jimin has to choose between his passion or what the world might think of him. Finding love on t... More

□ Dreaming in the rain □
□ Lying, Trying □
□ Big decision □
□ White lies □
□ Reflecting myself □
□ Information □
□ Bloody much □
□ Tell me about your family □
□ Spies □
□ The ankle □
□ The ankle pt2 □
□ Dreams are not for everyone □
□ Got a secret □
□ Opening up □
□ Figuring out □
□ Dance with me □
□ Right Concept □
□ The revelation □
□ Just pain □
□ You need to come back □
□ Rainbows □
□ Who are you? □
□ Fine but not so Fine □
□ The letter □
□ Proud of us □
□ Lets do it □
□ Dancing in the rain □
□ Epilogue: Mikrokosmos □
🥀

□ Milkshake threats □

41 6 4
By _MeanYoongiii_

Jimin's pov:

"Jimin are you okay?"

The voice of a already sweaty man finally made me concentrate on what was actually happening in the room.

I looked at his green shirt at first and slowly my eyes were rising up till they met his. He was smart enough to catch the fact that I am terrible... and well... I am also crying so that's a bonus I guess. 

His question about me being okay made me wanna cry even more for a weird reason, I still can not fully comprehand. But my tears started falling in a harder way than before. I could not restrain myself anymore.

"Hoseok... I can't anymore!" I just kneeled down on both of my knees and burst out in loud sobs. It was like the world stopped spinning for me.

I can't pull myself to stand, I could try, yet tears come in such generous streams as I long for a hand to reach down. Out of the blue I felt something like a hand touching my shoulder, in a slow but tender way.

I was not expecting although I really wanted that. I really wanted someone to soothe my pain like that. With teary eyes I lifted my chin only to be seen by a smiling Hoseok kneeling down exactly like me. 

He indeed placed his hand on my shoulder. I thought it was an illusion but I was wrong... apparently.

"Do you wanna talk to me?" His heavenly voice made me feel all these homly feelings.

I was feeling like I am at home. To be more specific... even better.

I wiped some of my tears being stuck on my eyes and cheeks, exhaling. But I could just not regain my breathing patterns back. 

It was like I forgot how to breathe for a moment. He was obviously concerned and I can not undrestand why.

"Jimin! Relax! Breathe!" He seized me and placed me inside his arms. 

I finally could breathe because of the safety he was providing me in a hug of an older brother. I wish I had a brother like him. He is so reassuring, comforting me... making me feel better!

In his arms I finally found a way to normally breathe and he was the reason behind of all of this. He is really making everything perplexed really obvious after a while.

When I finally was a lil better he regained his personal space but still with his one hand was glued on my shoulder. "Why are you comforting me?" I asked with a wobbly voice and he just giggled.

Well, I obviously look funny right now! Messy hair, swollen eyes, wobbly voice... I am a mess... Feeling like I am breathing my last breath at the moment... He must think I am a baby by all the tears I swept in front of him.

"Isn't that what friends do?" He asked me and my lips were ready to isolate. He considers me as a friend... That was a painkiller to my god damn head ache. 

I can not do that anymore. I cant lie to a friend. As he said... We are friends and Honesty is the base of the friendship. I wiped the last tear away before crying.

"Hoseok... I lied to all of you!" I announced and he smiled like an innocent child. What's wrong with him!? I just said I lied to him in front of his face. "About what?" He asked. Why is he smiling all the time?

Why is he so happy every day!!???

"I lied... My name is Park Jimin and my parents are millionaires... I am not poor... neither I go to the school I told you about. My parents don't want me to dance! They want me to take over the family business! I lied about everything!"

I finally admitted the  truth! Oof!

"Wait! That was all?"

Okay! I was not expecting that certain reaction but it was actually better. I was actually waiting for a slap on my right cheek but he is actually quite chill!

"Hoseok! I lied to everyone! To all of you! About my true identity!" I rephrased and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay you did! But I am happy you told me about it! I appreciate it and you really do not have to worry about this.  But you... should really tell Y/n though!" He adviced me.

I knew he is right but still it was the hardest task I could ever try. I said that I don't wanna see her cry again. It would be pretty dumb if I was the one to make her cry the next time. 

A tear slid again and before I knew my eyes were filled with moisty tears once again. "So... you are not mad?" I said with an unsteady voice and he snorted. "I said I am okay! Why are you cryin' again? Cry baby" He made fun of me as always and I ignored him.

"Hoseok... Thanks!" I was brave enough to thank him. "Do you maybe wanna sleep at my house today.. You seem too pressured to return back home!" He offered and got up from the floor. "Um but I will have to leave pretty early and return back home!"

"Deal! Let's go!"

The best morning:

I left Hoseok's house... actually arrived at my house and climbed all the way up to my room like freaking gothel. Anyway I slid into my duvets right at the time when my mother unlocked and saw me all covered with the layers. 

I could sense her satisfaction when she closed the door behind of her. Long story short... I got up, ate breakfast, left my house and ran to the studio when school was finally over.

I swung the door open only to see all these familiar faces and Kath staring at me. "Jimin you are 5 minutes late!" She announced and I nodded taking of my jacket. "I am so so sorry Kath!" I said but Hoseok gave an excuse for me.

"It was my fault! He slept in my house last night and after school I didn't go to get him as we planned with my car Miss! I forgot! I am so sorry Jimin!"

"It's okay Hoseok! I took some fresh air!" I tried to play it cool like nothing of a big deal happened

I stood right next to him and tried to restrained my laugh exactly like him. "Are you better?" He asked and I nodded.

"So guys.... I am gonna give the roles now!" She started trailing off every role of the play. Until she stopped on Y/n's name. I looked at her. She was so beautiful today.

She is not staring at me!

Stare at me!

Look at me!

She is looking at the teacher god dammit!

"Y/n... You obviously gonna play the rain!" Kath said. Of course she would! When Kath said the word rain she finally turned to look at me. Yayyy... Time stopped for a mere second. Our eyes could not stop this lustful eye contact. I smile towards her leading a tiny smile fly to me.

Wel, except from when I heard my name coming out from Kath's mouth. "So Jimin... you are gonna play the protagonist as you worked really hard and invested time to the idea.." Everyone clapped. Rain was clapping the hardest compared with anyone else.

She was proud! 

Yoongi's pov:

I am not willing to believe that this blonde douche bag is the one to steal the role of the protagonist I was carrying inside my pocket.

It's unbelievable!

I was the protagonist at every project our studio had. I was the leader!

The main factor... and then he just shows up and steals everything from me?

I have a plan!

When the practise was done and I saw Jimin gathering his things I approached him slyly but he did not have a single clue.

"Hey.. I have an idea!" I shouted for the whole class to hear. I caught everybody's attention and Jimin slowly turned around to hear my idea. With a smile I played it super cool.

"And what's that?" Jungkook foolishly required to know and I ignored him cause if I didn't he would be dead by now and I am not even joking at this point of my life...

Like legit I am trying to restrain myself at the moment.

"Let's all go for milkshakes! And celebrate!" I pretanded to be super enthousiatic like I had a reason to smile and celebrate... Horrey! Is that convincing enough? I bet its not.. Dang it!

"Yeahhhh! I am in!" Jin screamed in enthousiasm. So that's what enthousiasm looks like. Let me try...

Yeahhhh! Still fake... and it's in my head... Imagine If I tried that outloud!

Thank god I am not Jungkook!

"I am in too" Y/n said and Hoseok agreed with a sharp nod and his hand aroound her waist.

Best friends power!

I think I'mma about to puke on the pretty boy in front of me...

Yeah.. I mean Jimin!

I was lying!

He is disgusting!

"What about you Jimin?" I pressured a little further.

"Um... I can't t-" He was ready to say but I interrupted him with one of those evil smirks of mine.

"Com'on... You will regret not coming.. Later!" I smiled but he caught the memo right away and gulped.

Is that sweat on his forehead?

"I-i am in!" He smiled so wide but it was fake.

Jimin's pov:

We were right outside the same old dinner. Yoongi opened the door for us with a smile.

Okay! He knows something!

But what? Did Hoseok say anything to him? No Hoseok wouldn't! He is not like that!

We walked in and smelled that fresh aroma of milk and Ice cream...

Milkshakes...

Although I love them the only thing that was literally hovering all around my brain was Yoongi... 

I sat on the same table with Y/n, Yoongi and Jungkook. They chose to sit right in front of me so I wouldn't lose a single glimpse of them for the rest of the time we are gonna be in here...

They know something.. The question is.. Do I wanna know what they know?

We started drinking our milkshakes and I was just looking at the liquid inside my glass trying to calm myself, but of course Yoongi had to break the silence. 

"So you are the protagonist, huh?" He smiled and played it cool, like he asked an ordinary question. I gulped and gave him a brief nod cause of my lack of words at the moment. 

"How do you feel?"  He said politely because Y/n was not absent. I bet he wanted her to be gone. He was peaking at her from time to time.

"Good!" I said but Y/n announced out of the blue,

"I think I have to go to the restroom guys!" She said and got up. No no don't leave me with him alone!

I am acting like a baby! 

"Jimin..." She said and I moaned as a respond...

"Um.. You are holding my sleeve!" She added and I saw my fingers holding her shirt. I slowly removed them and she left.

Like a puppy I crawled in the corned drinking the rest of my milkshake and acting like Yoongi is invesible.

Well he apparently is not cause as soon as Y/n was out of sight he put his one hand on the table and brought his head closer to whisper.

"So here's the thing!" Yoongi said.

"What's the t-" Poor Jungkook tried to express a quiry.

"Shut up Jungkook!" He yelled to his friend. Jungkook stiffened sitting back and Yoongi's attention was back to me like it never left. 

"You are gonna drop out of the play and I will be really polite towards you!" He ordered and I furrowed my eyebrows

 "And why would I do that?" I dared to ask. I was quite frustrated that he was ordering me like that! 

"If you won't I will make you regret coming to the studio at first place!" His raspy voice was sending chills all over my body. It's the first time he talks to me like that. 

"Look Yoongi.. I really get the fact that you want to be the protagonist... I really do. But me and Y/n thought of the concept so It's actually fair that I am gonna be the protagonist... I am... Sorry!" I tried to be polite and then the corner of my eye caught a glimse of Y/n approaching us. I turned and waved at her.

I started gathering my things. "Shall we leave?" I asked when she was so next to me. She giggled and agreed picking up her bag and phone.

"See you at practise Yoongi!" We both sayd goodbye at a secretly pissed Yoongi and headed out of the place. He doesnt know anything after all. He is just pissed he didn't get the role.

------

A/n's pov:

Heyyy!

You just reached the end of my big chapter. I hope you liked it...

Was it boring? Just say the truth I wont get offended!

Anyway, I am grateful towards you all and I hope I make you smile.

Also, Isnt Hoseok a cutie pie? What do you think? Is he gonna tell the rest of them about Jimin's secret? Will Yoongi say something? What is he planning? What will be Y/n's reaction when she finally learns the truth?

Comment, vote, do whatever you want but most importantly...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Smileeeeee! ♥️♥️

Did that help?

Cause I always smile when I am staring at Jimin's dorky smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.4K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
346K 8.6K 59
~ A fanfic where 7 boys unknowingly fall in love with you. ~ Just one of those cringy fanfics ;) *COMPLETED* ~ check out my new ff
Thank You By H

Fanfiction

1K 26 12
BTS FF Jeon Jungkook Short story Y/N wants to lose weight and she asks Jungkook for some help, to which he agrees and it leads to a long future frien...
1.9K 186 65
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 ⇒ 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝚛. 𝙼𝚒𝚗