𝕿𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖙-𝕭𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖆�...

By RukiiSama89

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣... More

RULES
Story 1 : DONUTS
Story 2 : Hanako - San
Story 3 : Cute Cat
Story 4 : Astronomy
Story 5 : Love?
Story 6 : Sadistic Pleasure
Story 7 : Incest
Story 8 : Senpai
Story 9 : Crossover
Story 10 : Photos just like in PORN
Story 11 : Milktea
Story 12 : Psycho Boyfriend
Story 13 : Years
Story 14 : The Story of Us
Story 15 : Snatched
Story 16 : Swapped in a Wrong Way
Story 17 : Hold Hands
Story 18 : Stares
Story 19 : Encountered
Story 20 : My Dear Queen Of Hearts
Story 21 : Wait
Story 22 : Sadistically Hot
Story 23 : When the Ice Blooms
Story 24 : Love at First Sight
Story 25 : The Traitor
Story 26 : Play
Story 27 : Reasons
Story 28 : Concentrate
Story 29 : Bites
Story 30 : Regrets (1)
Story 31 : Regrets (2)
Story 32 : ONE SHOT
Story 33 : Romeo and Cinderella
Story 34 : MAGNET
Story 35 : Just Be Friends
Story 36 : Licks
Story 37 : Love Letter Gone Wrong
Story 39 : Knife
Story 40 : Cantarella
!!。・:*˚:✧。 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! 。・:*˚:✧。!!

Story 38 : World is Mine

344 12 2
By RukiiSama89

* 𝐕𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 *
Story By : нαтѕυηє мιкυ
Alternative Version : Kαιƚσ Sԋισɳ

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

- RukiiSama89

---★★★---

私の唯一のプリンセス!

My one and only Princess!

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Hanako-Kun X Yashiro Nene)

As Yashiro goes inside their apartment, a lot of scattered music sheet was showm inside of their room as the guitar has broken strings and the piano was been moved beside their bed.

Hanako is known for being a sub-vocalist in a band but he was originally a pianist. He was known to be playful but his mature side made him popular because he looks so hot.

He was being loved by other girls. They all claimed each of the band members (bias) as their fantasy boyfriends. Not only that but some of them assumed that they're in a relationship with each girls as those fans called them their husbands.

Does she feel jealousy?  Well yes, but she knows how famous is her boyfriend. And as her girlfriend, she was fully supportive in their career as she watched Hanako and the other members go to the top. Reaching their dreams to inspire the people through music.

She can't help but to laugh at herself because Hanako is not a famous one when he was younger. He really did become a star, but it was the opposite when they were in highschool.

"Astronaut my ass." She whispered to herself as Hanako dreamed to see the galaxy and stepped his foot on the moon. You know what makes him weird? He even promised to Yashiro that he'll get a star for her.

Instead of a real star from the milky way, she recieved a light stick from their band.

He even promised that he'll achieve his dreams and will be remembered. But he did, except that the fact he is a famous member of the band.

She sighed and decided to clean up the mess. She knows that Hanako was pretty busy.

Their last date was 2 months ago. Then after that, Hanako and the other members visited the Philippines and Australia for their concert.

As long as he stay strong inside the entertainment industry, there's nothing wrong with it. And as long as they stay strong, their bounds will be tougher than diamonds.

Being rewarded by a lot of trophies, Always being seen in the Television, being admired by fans and supporting their works, all the concert tickets being sold out and their music tracks was always on hit... Is a blessing for her.

But not all of it were good, because their band have haters too. They were being criticised and suffering that the band doesn't have a power to shut them up. Because they need to have a good image, but not all of them can do that.

Tsukasa, on the other hand was the most rebellious in their band. Everyone fears him because he was spoiled from the young age that everything must go on his way. He even cursed in a childish way to shut the bashers and stop the reporters from meddling their private life.

Some people will always go overboard. Selfish to claim that one wrong move, if the band makes a mistake they'll just judge them.

Minamoto Kou who is their vocalist announced that he was getting married to a boy. Some of the people may be shocked because he doesn't look like he'll fall in love to a boy. And because of this, it was clear that he'll retire from their band and choose to have a normal life. The members are supporting his decision and some of the fans give him a good luck wish. Some of them were angry because they don't like his attitude to abandon the group.

Their point is... It's not impossible for them to go on disbandment, because they're just humans who want to have a bright future. And not all of it will go around the entertainment industry to give happiness to all people. Because they'll get tired too. And they always want something new. Not just fame, excitement of attention and music.

Love, Family and challenges might come in their life too. Some of the trainee idols even dream to become brighter than them.

They'll be replaced. But through music, they want to know their past and memories was inside their hearts.

And now... She was getting married to Hanako as she was carrying their resignation paper.

"🎶I know that you're the most wonderful princess in the world." Hanako sweetly sings behind her as he hugged her from the back. His lips were softly singing as he whispered at Yashiro's ear.

"🎶 So I want you as my bride." He hugged her tighter as he nibble her ear, causing for Yashiro to laugh.

She hummed the second background music of Hatsune Miku's original song 'World is Mine.' As Hanako waited for the right time to insert the next words.

"🎶 First off, by any chance, did you cut
your hair? I hope you don't mind if I touch it a bit." Hanako smelled her vanilla hair as he noticed at it was shorter than her previous hairstyle.

"🎶 Second, those new heels look good
on you." They both looked down to see her rubber shoes as they both laughed causing for the song to stop.

"Hanako-Kun, I'm wearing shoes. There's no heals in it." She started to blush as Hanako kissed her neck and continue to sing. Resting his chin on her shoulders.

"🎶Third, you don't need unnecessary chatter to add to your words. And look, since your right hand is empty, shall we hold hands?" Hanako turned her around as he intertwined their both fingers to each other. Lifting it up as he kissed her hands.

"🎶I know, that the things you do are just to make
you look tough.
So don't worry, you're as adorable as
always, okay?" They both blushed when their eyes met. That line was just like her attitude as Hanako say it with feelings.

"🎶 The loveliest princess in the world
What is your request? ... Got it,
I'm on my way, so don't feel lonesome
Just who do you think I am?
I'm your knight in shining armor!
Say no more! If you'd like some pudding, it's in the fridge." He pulled her closer as he steal a kiss from her. When that sudden kiss was over, Hanako licked his lips as he said - "I think, that pudding was supposed to be me." He laughed.

Yashiro just playfully slapped him on his chest as she started to sing the background music.

" 🎶 Check 1, 2..." Hanako paused.

"You're supposed to scream at that part. Where is it?" Yashiro tried to hold her laugh because her boyfriend is a falsetto. She can't force him to scream so high, unlike Tsukasa who can hit high notes.

"🎶There's no point in grumbling or complaining. That's all she ever does." Hanako continue as Yashiro put her forefinger to stop his lips.

"You skipped the part. You said you have no complaints on my command, so sing that." She pouted but Hanako only pushed her to bed as he was already on top of her.

"I won't. My throat will snap." He exaggerated.

"🎶Hm, now which was that dress she 
wanted ... Wh-What? A white horse? 
If you insist...Take my hand and we'll 
ride the merry-go-round.
You'll have to be satisfied with this for now, my Princess~"

She can imagine herself, In a White simple dress as she was being carried by a white horse with Hanako on her back. But they didn't actually ride a real horse. Instead, Inside a circus which they ride the Merry-go-round.

"🎶 I know that the things you do
are just your way of acting tough. Oh? If you keep saying that, I'll have to bop you a couple times." Those lines is not a joke. It was real though.

"🎶I'm your prince, and yours alone
It's a little out-of-character for me
But it's not all that bad.
You really are loved.
I do believe that someday you'll
realize this." It is true, her Prince Charming image was always being imagine that it would be Minamoto Teru (Her Senpai) which was Kou's older brother. Natsuhiko Hyuuga who has a charismatic aura and looks but it was being damaged due to the fact that some of his personality doesn't suit his character.

And last, Mitsuba Sousuke who has a habbit to give bad names to people base on their looks. But his looks is not a joke because she had to admit it, he was really handsome outside... But inside? He really is a cinnamon roll but got some errors in attitude.

"🎶 I don't yet understand everything about you. And I don't think I ever will." As they paused for a moment. Yashiro grabbed his nape as he pulled him closer.

"I-I'm so sorry if I'm being moody. Some of my mood swings seemed to affect you alot. I just notice when it stirkes, I'll just throw tantrums and becoming short tempered. Not even that, I got annoyed when you're in front of me too."

"But even if you're like that, I still love you. We've been in a relationship for years. Nothing changed right?" Hanako give her a kiss as Yashiro pushed him.

"The song is beautiful, please continue it before you eat me." She chuckled as the rap part of the song makes Hanako looked even hot.

"🎶 A shortcake with a strawberry on top
And a delectable pudding made from premium eggs.
I put them in the fridge while you were asleep.
With this I can breathe a sigh of relief
Yes, you can do whatever you put your 
mind to, So I'm prepared." The song was close to an end.

"🎶I suppose it's natural, 
because you are -"

" 🎶 You're my princess, 
and mine alone
I'm looking right at you, 
so don't you go anywhere
Sometimes I'll hold you gently close to me.
Of course, it's a little embrassing,
so I cover it up with, "Careful, you'll be struck!" But perhaps it's me you're stricken by?" Well, she was strucked towards to him.

"Mmhm, You love me."  He commanded as he looked down to see his girlfriend's face.

Flush red, her eyes were half closed as she was giving him a gentle smile.

"I love you too. And yes, I love you." She kissed him that makes him shock when it was her who turned to be agressive now.

---★★★---

These video's become my inspiration as the story follows some of it's scenes. Hope you all like it and have a good day. I apologize for the sudden errors, hope you don't mind.

World is Mine (Original Song) By : Hatsune Miku.

World is Mine (Alternative Version) By: Kaito Shion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 142 21
"I hate you, I hate those scales on my body. I just want to get rid of these toilet cleaning, these scenario, these scales as well as you, Hanako kun...
400K 12.3K 39
[DISCONTINUED] "ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿᵗᵒˡᵈ." → various tbhk x reader ← ┏━━━━°⌜⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━━━━┓ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ,ᵒⁿᵉ ┗━━━━°⌜ ⚝ ◊ ⚝⌟°━...
25K 656 19
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠!~" [Requests are closed] Credits to @tomorrow-by-tsundere for making my theme <33 note: this book is now discontinued a...
263K 5.6K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...