Unpredictable Life

By hersheys052002

peep in to know 😉 More

Introduction and Characters
Chapter 1
Teaser
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Party Time
Chapter 9
chapter 10
New OS
NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Characters
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

454 21 254
By hersheys052002

Hiii everyone 🤗

So I am back with the new part 😁

Hope you will enjoy 😇

Happy Reading 😋

******************************************

Scene starts from Kriya's room

She was trying to call someone but the other person was not answering her calls.

Kriya(frustrated): why the hell he is not picking my calls?

Otherside

we see a person swaying to the tunes...he was dancing so energetically... his body moving perfectly with the rythm of the song.

After song stops he sees his phone which was ringing from so long.

Finally he picks it up...and see's Kriya's name displaying on it... they were on video call

Person: Hello baby...(cuts in)

Kriya(angrily): what the hell Rey kabse call Kar rahi hoon...kaha the aap

(Imagine it to be video call😂)

Rey(cutely): awww... sorry baby don't be mad at me tum to jaanti hi ho na jabse Maine ye accident ka natak Kiya hai mughe kaka bed se hilne bhi nai dete Bhai ne strict orders Jo de rakhe hai(making faces)... badi muskil se aaj Maine Kaka ko kuchh kaam se Bahar bheja...so I was just rehearsing... you know na how much I love to dance.

Kriya (smiles): you know what... my boyfriend is such a baby ...and I love this baby so much.

Rey(dramatically): waah... aaj to koi bade romantic mood Mai hai...

Kriya(rolls her eyes at his dramatic tone): hogaya apka drama ab kaam ki baat kare.

Rey(pouts): hufff... abhi itne romantic mood Mai thi aur ab daant bhi Diya.

Kriya(glares): Rey...

Rey: ab apni badi badi ankho see darana band karo aur batao Swayam Mana ya nai.

Kriya(excited): yahi batane ke liye to Maine call Kiya tha... swayam maan Gaya, it was difficult to make him understand but finally he agreed.

Rey(excited): woww... that's great news

Kriya: yup... finally Swayam apne past se age badh raha hai and I am so happy for him. I am sure this performance with Sharon will change his life and will bring his happiness back in his life... kalse... dono practice bhi start Kar rahe hai but(worried) it's just I am afraid how will he face Rishi uncle ... kahi kuchh galat na hojaye

Rey(consoling): don't worry Kriya, our Swayam is so strong and he will easily overcome all the difficulties and I am sure these bad days are soon going to end then there will be only happiness in our lives.And waise bhi hm to hamesha hai hi uske saath use support karne ke liye...use sambhalne ke liye.

Kriya (smiles): aapko bahut achhe se ata hai na mughe console karna... kabhi bhi tensed nai hone dete.

Rey(winks): talent hai baby... sabke pass nai hota.😂

Kriya shakes her head in disbelief... then

Kriya (serious): but on a serious note... thank you so much for always being their for me and Swayam... agar aap nai hote to mughe nai pata Mai Swayam ko kaise sambhalti... I don't know...cuts in

Rey: Kriya hmare beech thank you kabse agaya... Maine Jo kuchh bhi Kiya wo tumhare liye nai Kiya balki apne liye Kiya hai you know na how much I love you... I can't see you sad or tensed... or rahi baat Swayam ki to wo Mera best friend hai usne hamesha Mera saath Diya... wo hamesha tha mere saath mere achhe bure waqt mai... har samay to bhala Mai kaise use akela chod deta jab use Meri zaroorat thi?

Kriya smiles and nods.

Rey: now enough of these emotional talks... ab jaldi se mughe ek goodnight kiss do... (yawning)

Kriya smiles and then gives him good night kiss and cuts the call blushing.🥰

Then suddenly she remembers something and texts him

Kriya: Kal Swayam apse Milne araha hai college ke baad, thoda careful rehna

Rey reads the message and makes crying face.😂

Rey(mind): ab firse bed rest...mummy Bina accident hi patient bana Diya (pouts)

So yup the one Rey texted is none other than Kriya😜

Otherside

In Sharon's room

So after finally convincing Swayam... of course with major help from Kriya; Sharon was finally able to sleep well that night because she knew that the possible solution to her problem had finally reached her after so many attempts, but little did she know that what was to follow her was a reality where she will be required to justify her creativity in dance because there was a guy who probably know as much as Sharon knows about dancing.

Next morning

Swayam and Sharon went to college as their daily routine.

After college Swayam left to meet Rey where as Sharon was with Simmi.

Simmi(confused): Sharon babes... you look so cool today...and tumne auditions bhi nai li

Sharon: wo Simmi actually I got my dance partner.

Simmi (shocked): what aur tumne mughe bataya bhi nai.

Sharon: Woohh...Simmi actually he doesn't want anybody to know that he is my partner or he can dance, so he will dance with me but with his face covered and I have promised him that I will not let anybody know his name also so I am sorry I am bound by my promise here.

Simmi: Hey come on Sharon I am your best friend, you can't hide this from me.

Sharon: I am really sorry babe but I can't break my promise... I have promised him and Sharon Raiprakash is not among those who break their promises...hope you understand (keeping her hand on Simmi's shoulder)

Simmi(smiles): it's ok Sharon...I understand totally (teasing) waise is this guy hot and handsome or something.

Sharon (blushes): what nonsense... I am choosing him as my dance partner not life partner

Simmi (amazed): OMG...Sharon did you just blush (dramatically) the great SRP blushed talking about her dance partner.

Sharon (glares): shutup... and she goes from there embarrassed.

In the evening

Sharon reached his place right on time and rings the door bell. Just then Kriya opened the door. Damm she could make anyone go weak on his knees because she was wearing a denim short .

Sharon just was starring at her... she was amazed as she it was first time when she came across a girl who is as perfect as her as carries the same diva attitude.

Kriya: Hey Sharon babes where are you lost

Sharon(coming back to senses): Nothing I was just thinking about deciding a routine

Kriya(mischievously): Oh you can decide that inside with Swayam and besides I am also there to help you.

Sharon (amazed): I fail to understand why you smile so much when you see me

Kriya(winks): Well babes it will take time for you to understand the reason for what and why I act sometimes, so just relax.

Well this was not the way somebody answered all her questions and besides that it was very rare that somebody smitten her. Kriya had that kind of persona which can make people wonder why they are not like her, so the Kriya charm had started its effect on Sharon also just like it made on others.

Kriya(snaps her fingers): Again lost, now save your thoughts for a while because I am sure my baby bro is gone give you hard time in setting a routine. So stop thinking and come in so that I can close the door you know, actually that guy in the opposite flat has been starring at us like we are some delicious dish.

While going inside Sharon knew that she will have hard times in dealing with this girl because she has some strange answers to all the wired questions in this world. Just when Sharon entered the door and Kriya was about to close the door she looked outside towards that starring boy and said

Kriya(casually): dude do we look some kind of delicious dish to you...

Boy looks confused

Kriya(snaps): then just stop staring at us

Boy looked baffled and ran inside his flat.

And now that thing gave Sharon a big shock because she never expected that somebody can taunt like that. Sharon herself was so pretty ...those boys at college used to stare her but her way to respond them was most probably a slap or an angry glare at him. But Kriya was a step ahead she was very cool and she knew how to handle such things.

Finally Kriya and Sharon reached the rehearsal hall of Swayam. Sharon was practically shocked to see such an amazing rehearsal hall, that hall had everything from a costly sound system to recording equipments to musical instruments and Mirrors in the front wall to rehearse the dance routine. Such rehearsal hall was novelty because nobody would afford such costly instruments for personal use only. So this was final that this Swayam guy was super rich and there was something wrong with his brains because he never showed that in college otherwise girls would be drooling at him.😂

Suddenly in between thought girls getting attracted towards Swayam gave Sharon just a little feeling of being jealous, she herself had no idea why she felt like that whenever she saw him with a girl or imagine him with some other girl.😂

Kriya(wispers): That's because sometimes we don't even know what that person means to us so we cannot recognize what we feel and why we feel that

Sharon(shocked): How the hell you know what is going on in my mind.

Kriya: Babes I am also a girl remember, so I can understand something and... besides that your face pretty much gives indication about your thoughts.

Sharon(still shocked): You know what you are really making me lose confidence of myself because you are giving me shock after-shock.

Kriya: Well babes get used to that and you know I am like this is the major reason why Swayam is dancing with you today.

Sharon(raised eyebrow): How exactly you are the reason why Swayam is dancing with me.

Kriya: Well you forgot again darling that I was the one who forced Swayam to go to disc and dance and then I made him go for that challenge so that you can know how good dancer he is so you owe me a treat you know.

Sharon: Gosh you are impossible.

Kriya(laughs): Correction I am unpredictable and impossible.

Swayam (enters the hall): Ok now stop your girl talks please so that we can focus on work we have on our hands.

Swayam was wearing white shorts and a back T-shirt, he was looking irresistibly hot, mere sight of Swayam gave Sharon cold feet. But she gained her composure back quickly but that thing didn't went unnoticed by Kriya and again she smiled proudly because her judgments were proving correct as Sharon was actually getting attracted towards Swayam.

On the other hand Swayam noticed Sharon she was wearing a tee with Minnie print on it and shots making her look Soo cute as a baby with her everlasting diva attitude.

Both were lost in each other's eyes...suddenly came out of their thoughts by Kriya's voice.

Kriya: Ya-ya our babe talks will go on after rehearsals also don't worry and learn to bare with it ok you monster.

Swayam: Ya tell me as if I don't know she is your new victim for your wierd fantasies.

Kriya(glares): You-You monster what do you mean by that?

Swayam (winks): exactly what you understood.

Kriya(widens her eyes): You monster, Dracula, Vampire now god save you today and you know where I am gone attack you now.

Swayam: No you devil, don't you dare to touch my hair. I am warning you now only otherwise I am gone return the favor in most unique way and you know last time when I returned you favor you had to cut your hairs.

Kriya: Monster you are not going to stick that yuck gum again in my hairs it has taken me 2 years to grow them back to this long.

Sharon here... was amused to see Swayam like that because whenever she has seen him either he is not speaking or just replying what you ask. This was the first time she was seeing him smiling and playing around friendly with somebody. His smile did make a good impact on Sharon's heartbeat because she just could not take her eyes off from him.😍

Swayam: Ok now devil we can do that later when we are done with the rehearsals so... let's just get to the business now.

Kriya: Ya right let's hit the floor

Kriya and Swayam went to Sharon and sat along with her on the floor. Swayam was sitting exactly opposite Sharon and Kriya was across them.

Swayam: So Sharon tell me what routine are we going to perform... tumne socha hai kuchh iske baare Mai...

Sharon: Well I don't know but I am just thinking to do a mix of Latin and Street dancing

Swayam looked her for few seconds then started laughing holding his stomach.

Sharon (annoyed): what?

Swayam: You and street dance...(laughing)...are you serious...it's about your career...

Sharon (casually): Ya so what Latin and street can be a good mix if we get the rhythm right

Swayam: You need time to learn street because street is very difficult and will require so much flexibility in you

Sharon (attitude): I have that flexibility and ... I can dance the street style you know.

Swayam (amazed): Ok then show me your moves

Sharon was just taken a back on that because she never expected somebody to doubt her dancing skills.

Sharon (angrily snaps): Hey what makes you think that you will order and I will dance, and why should I believe that you know street style well enough.

Swayam (attitude): You should believe because I can dance.

Sharon (same tone): Then you should also believe me because surprisingly even I can dance as well.

Swayam (angrily glares): Don't you dare mess with me

Sharon (glares): You messed with me

Kriya sitting there had enough of this cat fight between them, so she came up with a solution that was apt to the situation.

Kriya: guys...guys hold on... don't fight like kids ... ok let's do one thing I will play the track and you both will and dance I will judge if you both know street dancing or not.

And without saying or listening to them further she played the track and both them started dancing to live up to their pride.

The dance battle was going on like there was some kind of life and death matter is going on and nobody was ready to give up and both of them danced like maniacs, Kriya was amused now to see them complement each other so well. This battle actually did a great start to their rehearsals because half of the battle was depended on how they complement each other which they did absolutely well.

Then Kriya slowly turned the song to a romantic one

As song started Swayam took her one hand and brought it near his shoulder. His other palm was fixed to hers and one over her waist.

Chaahe tum kuch na kaho

Maine sun liya

Ke saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya

Chun liya... Maine Sun liya

Pehla Nasha, Pehla Khumar

Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar

Kar loon main kya apna haal

Aye dil-e-bekaraar

Mere dil-e-bekaraar

Tu hi bata...

They started waltzing in synchronisation round the rehearsal hall... their hands were constantly in contact and neither of them drifted their glance from each other... his eyes were constantly fixed on her face and her's on his... they maintained a continuous eye contact ... it doesn't seem that they were dancing together for the first time.

Pehla Nasha, Pehla Khumar

He twirled her once as the soft music of the melodious song kept playing in the background.

Udta hi phiroon in hawaon mein kahin

Ya main jhool jaun in ghataon mein kahin

Udta hi phiroon in hawaon mein kahin

Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin

Ek kar doon aasmaan aur zameen

Kaho yaaron kya karoon kya nahin

They were dancing together forgetting about their surroundings... their eyes reflecting all their emotions ... reflecting pure love for each other. They were feeling like this for first time ...but the feeling was bliss ...they were willing to be with each other forever.

Pehla nasha, Pehla Khumar

Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar

Kar loon main kya apna haal

Aye dil-e-bekaraar

Mere dil-e-bekaraar

Tu hi bata

They continued swaying with the song in perfect synchronisation, even their heartbeats seemed rethymic ...They moved as they knew steps by heart ... and had been practicing since ages

Pehla nasha, Pehla khumar...

They moved as if they knew each other since ages... they moved like two people so in love were pouring all the affection on the one they loved.

Usne baat ki kuch aise dhang se

Sapne de gaya woh hazaaron range ke

Usne baat ki kuch aise dhang se

Sapne de gaya vo hazaaron range ke

Reh jaun jaise main haar ke

Aur choome woh mujhe pyaar se

He picked her up staring right into her brown eyes and twirled her around in the air... they kept swaying passionately to the tunes...

Pehla nasha, Pehla khumar

Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar

Kar loon main kya apna haal

Aye dil-e-bekaraar

Mere dil-e-bekaraar

He enveloped his arms around her as he firmly held her from behind embracing her... then they performed a beautiful lift... ending their beautiful dance or we say marking the start of a beautiful love story.

He slowly put her down ... they stood facing each other as song came to a halt... their faces were inches apart... both lost in each other's eyes .

Kriya (happily clapping): woooowwww.....guys what a performance...it was just out of the world(amazed)

Swaron immediately parted themselves and looked away embarrassed.

Swayam (mind): what the heck I was doing...

Sharon (mind): Sharon you need to control yourself... how can you loose yourself like that...

Swayam (coming out of the embarrassed situation): So tell devil... who won (eyeing Sharon with attitude)

Kriya: Ok now I am tired seeing you both like this because I cannot decide who is the winner as you both dance well.

Finally relief came to them because their pride was saved.

Kriya(teasing): but I must say you both together can create magic...what an awesome chemistry you both have... it looked like you both know each other since ages... it never seemed that you both danced together for first time... it looked two eternal lovers are swaying to the tunes of their heartbeat.

Swayam glares her for calling them lovers whereas Sharon looks away blushing.

Kriya(changing topic seeing Swayam's glare): ok now... you two rest for sometime.

Both them went back and sat on their places and drank water.But this was the beginning of what is going to be heated rehearsals afterwards because none of them is ready to give up a single beat. Both them went back and sat on their places and drank water.

Sharon: By the way the track which you played for faceoff was really amazing, which song was that?

Kriya: That wasn't a published song babes, it was a dummy piece in which Swayam is working.

Now this came as shock to Sharon because she didn't have any idea that Swayam will be so good with music and dancing both at the same time.

And Kriya knew what was amusing Sharon so much... she was cooking up something inside her brains but it was hard to imagine as to what she was up to exactly.

Like this rehearsals went for four-five days.

Sharon and Kriya has developed a great bond. They used to team up are irritate the hell out of Swayam and he used to get irritated like a baby then they used to manofy him by their sweet talks... then again come up with a new plan to irritate him. Sometimes Rey also used to join them.

One fine evening

During the rehearsals...Kriya was waiting for Rey as he was to come...

Kriya(irritated): where the hell is Rey ...ab Tak to unhe ajana chahiye tha...

Swayam: chill devil...wo bas a hi raha hai... Meri baat Hui thi usse... traffic jam Mai fasa hua hai

Kriya: damnn...this Mumbai traffic... Urghh...

Sharon: chill Kriya a jayega wo...

Suddenly Kriya remembers something and looks at Sharon.

Kriya: Sharon babes why don't you join us tomorrow...

Sharon looked at her with raised eyebrows.

Kriya: Wo actually tomorrow we all are going for a movie night out so... why don't you join us... (smiling)...

Sharon (excited): it will be so fun... Count me in then...

Kriya (excited): great... and bring your boyfriend too... we all will hangout together and like this we will get the chance to meet the lucky boy who has enough dare to make the college diva fall in love with him... (winks)...

Sharon was drinking water and at that time Kriya asked her that question, and water came out from Sharon's mouth which fell straight on Swayam's face, and you all know about Swayam's anger... Swayam's anger knew no bound but before Swayam could say anything,

Sharon: whose boyfriend?...

Kriya(looking at her strangely): you only told about your boyfriend na

Sharon remembers and mentally facepalms herself...

Sharon (nervously): ya...ya... I have a boyfriend...

Kriya(concerned): Sharon...all ok?

Sharon: ya...ya...all ok... all fine...and don't worry... we will surely join you... yup...(stammering)

Kriya(confused): you sure

Sharon (trying to be confident): off course... why not you are my friend and I can't deny my friend's wish.

Kriya and Swayam were looking at her strangely...

Swayam was little sad knowing about Sharon's boyfriend.

But Kriya was smiling realising something while noticing Sharon's each move...

Kriya(to herself): ab maza ayega (smiles)

Swayam looks at Kriya and gets confused seeing her smiling like that...

Swayam (looks at her): now what Happened to you... why are you smiling like an idiot.

Kriya: umm... nothing...kuchh bhi to nai hua(coming out of her thoughts)

Swayam looks at her strangely.

Swayam (mutters): I think both the girls have gone mad

Kriya and Sharon listens to him and glares him

Krisha(angrily): we heard that....

Swayam (bites his tongue): oooopppss...

He looks at Krisha who were glaring at him like a hungry tigress... ready to pounce upon him... Swayam gulps seeing them...

Swayam (sheepishly smiling): heehee... Ye Rey kyo nai aya abhi tak... mai use call karke ata Hoon... nikal le beta Swayam idhar se warna dono tughe kachha kha jayengi...(mumbling)

He runs from there saving his life...

Both the girls laugh seeing his scared face and high-five each other.

******************************************

So that's all for today☺️

Hope you liked it and I didn't bore you😅

Precap

Sharon's boyfriend 😉🤫and some Swaron moments 😍 and...and...👻👻

Do you like Kriyaansh phone conversation😋

How was Swaron's faceoff...😎

And what about Swaron dance on Pehla Nasha🥰🥰

How was Kriya and Swaron's friendship🤭... aren't they funny 😂

Kriyam bickering 🤣

Kriya's surprising attitude and shocks she gives to Sharon 😉

Krisha irritating Swayam 🤪

Last one... What do you think about the entry of Sharon's boyfriend... Will it bring new twists in Swaron's life... Or something else😜

To get answers to your questions...stay tuned😎

Do you all like Swaron edits🙈

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it... and do tell wheather you are liking the story or not...😇

Thank you🤩...keep supporting 🤗

Keep smiling 😁

Stay home... Stay safe☺️

🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 309 30
Hello TaaReyians. ❤️ LBF changed to Ek duje ke Vaste Firstly Wanted to say something.. I am very big Taarey fan and during d3 days when I was in coll...
12.2K 427 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...
73.1K 4.5K 39
Difficult path of love and life
37.7K 1.9K 73
Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is a first ever novel I am writing and sinc...