love triangle

By ArzeenahMysterious

This love story consists of a two girls , two sisters , Elenah and Jennifer ... And also there was a dashing... More

întrõdûctîôn
Jênîfêr îs bãck
lõvê åt fîrst sïght
Elena learnt the truth
Elena confessed her love <3
Elena is heart broken
A new twist in their lives
Elena's introduction (2nd)
Elena's birthday
What the last letter contained ?
@chapter 13
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
NOT A CHAPTER
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Not A Chapter !

Elena 's true love

133 28 6
By ArzeenahMysterious

  Asalamualaikum sisters and brothers !! This is the chapter 7 and I hope you guys simply like it !!

Please continue to vote and comment !!

Thanks ! <3

                       AFTER TWO YEARS

    Time flew but the shock for Elena was still here .So, her mother thought that she must look for a boy for her as it is the only remaining way.

    As for Stephan and Jenifer, they have married .They were leading a happy life.Jenifer had got a superb mother in law who loves her more than a daughter. She was very delighted .

   Elena's mother,Mrs Winget ,had found a handsome boy for her .His name is Jack . he is very good hearted and he is good.The first time he saw Elena,he fell in love with her as she is such a pretty and good hearted girl.

    Mr Winget arranged a meeting for them at a restaurant at night.They talked and Jack asked her if she would marry her.Elena kept silence for a moment and said "yes".

    After that Jack dropped Elena at home .Mrs Winget asked Elena how their meeting were.She said that she is willing to marry Jack as he is a truthful guy and he will not break her heart like Stephan did.

    Mrs Winget was very glad and very excited for her daughter's marriage. For the first time she slept a sleep of peace.

   Jack is an orphan ,his parents died in a road accident. Since that day he is a lonely guy but he is a well mannered boy .

Read the next chapter to see if Elena and Jack will be married and if there will be a new twist in Stephan and Jenifer 's life.

Thank you for reading .plz vote and comment !!

             Fatima!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 19.2K 144
Read and find out...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
990K 30.7K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...