Elena 's true love

Asalamualaikum sisters and brothers !! This is the chapter 7 and I hope you guys simply like it !!

Please continue to vote and comment !!

Thanks ! <3

                       AFTER TWO YEARS

    Time flew but the shock for Elena was still here .So, her mother thought that she must look for a boy for her as it is the only remaining way.

    As for Stephan and Jenifer, they have married .They were leading a happy life.Jenifer had got a superb mother in law who loves her more than a daughter. She was very delighted .

   Elena's mother,Mrs Winget ,had found a handsome boy for her .His name is Jack . he is very good hearted and he is good.The first time he saw Elena,he fell in love with her as she is such a pretty and good hearted girl.

    Mr Winget arranged a meeting for them at a restaurant at night.They talked and Jack asked her if she would marry her.Elena kept silence for a moment and said "yes".

    After that Jack dropped Elena at home .Mrs Winget asked Elena how their meeting were.She said that she is willing to marry Jack as he is a truthful guy and he will not break her heart like Stephan did.

    Mrs Winget was very glad and very excited for her daughter's marriage. For the first time she slept a sleep of peace.

   Jack is an orphan ,his parents died in a road accident. Since that day he is a lonely guy but he is a well mannered boy .

Read the next chapter to see if Elena and Jack will be married and if there will be a new twist in Stephan and Jenifer 's life.

Thank you for reading .plz vote and comment !!

             Fatima!!!