JACE NORMAN IMAGINES

Por sweetie5678929273663

In which I write imagines about Jace Norman.. Not accepting anymore requests, this book is done! - Request in... Más

Movie Night
Reunited
Sweet Imagine
Jealousy: Imagine for Stacey
Imagine for Neveah
Teasing: Imagine for Bianca
Meet & Greet: Imagine for Bianca
Brothers best friend: Imagine For Dominique
First Time: Imagine For Danielle
Meet & Greet Part 2: Imagine for Bianca
Volleyball: Imagine for Kate
The Closet: Imagine for Stacey
Authors Note
The bathtub: Imagine for Dina
You're mine: Imagine for Amber
I love you: Imagine for Carrington
Vanilla: Imagine for Victoria
Attention: Imagine for Bella
Authors Note
Locker Room: Imagine for Grace
Jealous Ex: Imagine for Steffi
You saved me: Imagine for Kayla
Party: Imagine for Nicole
Love Hate Relationship: Imagine for Sarah
"Oh shut up":Imagine for Brianna
Mornings: Imagine for Sylvia
Bully: Imagine for Carmen
Your Fans Hate Me: Imagine for Carrington
You were too late: Imagine for Reese
Office: Imagine for Jazmin
FaceTime Distraction: Imagine for Ashleigh
A Girl Thing: Imagine for Jane
Stepbrother: Imagine for Priscilla
The New Guy: Imagine for Diana
I've Loved You All Along: Imagine for Shohini
The Dressing Room: Imagine for Adelyn
Authors Note
Sparks Fly - Imagine for Alondra -
To the moon and back - Imagine for Damisi -
Make up - Imagine for Arielle -
Stress Reliever - Imagine for Cami -
I love you, I do -Imagine for Lena-
Imagine for Sabrina: I will never stop loving you
I promise you: Imagine for Alondra
I chose you: Imagine for Alondra
Take a chance: Imagine for Nikki
You gotta be quiet - Imagine for Jordin
Requests Are Open!
I'm Sorry: Imagine for Tinashe
Apologizing: Imagine for Alexis
Late on set: Imagine for Mina
Teasing Season: Imagine for Tate
PLEASE READ
I Want You: Imagine for Annie

Imagine for Ilham: Safe Space

2.6K 24 12
Por sweetie5678929273663

BEFORE YOU GUYS START THIS IMAGINE I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE AN IMAGINE EVERYDAY AND MORE IF I WANT TO. IT DEPENDS ON HOW I AM FEELING. ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE IMAGINE. LOVE YOU GUYS

Imagine is for EmmaDanger01

Sad/Sweet/Smut

Ilham's POV

I was home alone waiting for Jace to come over for our traditional movie night.

My parents were out of town for a business trip for the weekend so it was literally just me. I had just finished popping the popcorn and I walked back into the living room and set the bowl of popcorn down on the table.

When I about to put on the movie I heard something coming from the kitchen. It sounded like rattling. I looked around to find something to defend myself with and I saw my dads old baseball bat. I picked it up and held it close to my chest.

I slowly walked to the kitchen to see my ex boyfriend breaking in through my window. I screamed and he looked up. I held the bat out away from me preparing to swing at him and he laughed.

"What the fuck are you doing here Evan?" I asked with a shaky voice.

Evan I used to date before he became abusive and I decided to end things. He did not take the breakup well. He vowed to me that he would kill the next guy that would try to get with me and that I am a worthless piece of shit and that I should've been lucky that he gave me his time during the relationship.

"I knew you would be stupid enough to leave your window open" Evan laughed as he walked closer to me. I stepped back and held the bat out so it would create distance between us. Evan laughed and looked at the bat then back at me, "You think a small little bat is going to stop me Ilham" He said grabbing the bat and throwing it across the room.

I watched as the bat hit the glass coffee table and it shattered. I gasped and looked back at Evan who was now standing right in front of me. I stared up at him and felt my whole body tense up. Evan grabbed my neck with his hands and began to squeeze.

I struggled against his grip and placed my hands on his hands, "Please let me go" I managed to get out.

"You're funny baby girl, but I let you go once and there's no way in hell I'm letting you go" Evan said grabbing me and dragging me upstairs.

-

Jace's POV

I parked my car in Ilham's driveway and gathered all the snacks I brought over for our movie night. I've loved Ilham for such a long time but she only see's me as her best friend and nothing more.

If she were to give my the chance to prove to her that I love her I would take it in a heartbeat and express every emotion I'm feeling for her.

I got out of my car and shut the door. I locked my car and walked up to her doorstep. I got the spare key from under the mat and unlocked the door and opened it.

When I stepped in and I immediately felt something was off.

"Ilham?" I asked out loud. I didn't get a response and I felt worried. I set the snacks down and shut the door.

I walked around the living room and saw the remote on the ground, I walked in the kitchen and saw that the window was shattered and there was glass everywhere and a baseball bat on the ground.

My heart dropped into my stomach and I heard a scream and things dropping on the floor. I instantly ran upstairs.

Ilham's POV

"Get off me!" I screamed at Evan as he ripped my shirt off.

He slapped me in the face and tears began to fall from my eyes, "Shut the fuck up slut" He spat as his hands fondled with the strings of my sweatpants. Every possible thing was going through my mind and my heart beat was accelerating by the second. I felt like I couldn't breath. Evan was crushing me with his body weight.

I screamed just for anyone to hear me. I was begging for anyone to come and save me. Evan slapped me in the face and I closed my mouth.

Evan got my sweatpants and I felt like losing all hope as he ripped my panties off.

"Please Evan you don't need to do this" I begged as he began messing with his jean buttons.

He smirked and hovered over me again and leaned down to kiss my neck, "Oh yes I d-", before he could finish his sentence he got knocked off of me and I took in a deep breath. I looked up and saw Jace standing there with his fists clenched and a look on his face I've never seen before. Evan got up and glared at Jace.

"Oh look it's the best friend" Evan said.

Jace walked up to him and punched him in the face over and over again. "If you ever touch her again I will not hesitate to kill your ass" Jace said punching him one more time before Evan got up and ran out of my house.

I heard the front door slam and the tears started falling down my face. Jace came over to me and wrapped his arms around my body. He didn't care that I was naked down there he just cared that I was safe.

"Ilham I am so so sorry this happened to you" Jace said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you for saving me Jace" I cried looking up at him.

"Don't worry Ilham, no ones gonna hurt you anymore" Jace said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I love you" I said to him meaning it from the bottom of my heart.

Jace looked down and held my chin in his hands. He leaned down and almost touched my lips with his. He looked me in the eyes for reassurance and I nodded my head and Jace closed the space between us.

The kiss got heated and I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. He snaked his arms around my waist and tilted his head so he could deepen the kiss.

Jace moved his lips from mine to my neck. And I gripped him by his hair to pull him back. He looked into my eyes.

"...Jace" I whispered looking down seeing that he had a boner.

"Are you sure?" He asked blushing.

"Yes" I nodded my head.

-

Jace slowly slide into me and I tightened myself around him while looking him in the eyes. Jace stared at me and brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Ilham you need to relax" Jace whispered.

I haven't had sex in such a long time, not since the breakup with Evan.

I nodded my head and relaxed. Jace slowly pushed all of himself inside of me and I adjusted to his length. He was so much bigger than Evan.

"You can move now" I said.

Jace slowly pulled himself out and pushed himself back in. He started to pick up a pace and the pain I was feeling turned into pleasure.

I threw my head back as a wave of euphoria swept through my body.

"Oh my gosh Jace" I moaned.

He smirked and went harder and faster and intwined our hands together and holding them over my head. We looked into each other's eyes and I smiled as I saw love in his eyes.

I really do love Jace and it took him saving me for me to notice that.

Jace went deeper and hit a spot in me which made me cry out. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer so I could feel all of him.

"Damn Ilham" He groaned hiding his face in my neck. My whole body was on fire and my legs were shaking and I felt the familiar burning sensation in the pit of stomach.

"Jace I'm about to cum" I moaned. Good thing there was no one in the house.

"Ah shit me too baby" Jace groaned our.

I felt my walls tighten around him and I came seeing stars as my legs were shaking.

"Fuck baby!" Jace groaned.

-

I laid on Jace's chest as we stared at the ceiling. I just had sex with my best friend and realized I loved him.

Jace kisses my forehead and I looked at him.

"Ilham I've been waiting a long time to tell you that I loved you and this was the weirdest circumstance but I really fucking love you. When I saw Evan about to...I wanted to kill him with my bare hands" Jace said.

"Jace its okay I'm safe now, and that's all because of you" I said kissing his cheek. "And I love you too" I smiled.

"I love you so much more" He said kissing my lips again.

-

HEY GUYS

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO GET OUT I HAD SO MUCH HOMEWORK AND STUFF. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. THE SMUT WAS NOT THAT GOOD I HAVEN'T WROTE SMUT IN A WHILE SO IM SORRY. BUT ANYWAYS GUARDIAN ANGEL IS NEXT AND IM IN CALIFORNIA SO I GOT AN HOUR BEFORE THE NEXT DAY.

THANKS,
SWEETIE🍬

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

662K 8.4K 72
Copyright ©️ 2015 Some nasty ass imagines I wrote a while ago. Completed May 18, 2017
11K 129 37
Cameron Dallas imagines (requests open)!!COMMENT,VOTE,PUT THUS IN UR LIBRARY/READING LISTS!! ALSO, FOLLOW ME PLEASE ! ! T. A K ...
879K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
37.9K 1.1K 51
"You know, I never once thought in my life I'd fall for a rebellious chain-smoker like you. But damn, I fell, and I fell hard." in which a sweet and...