Karate Kick

By fghbghjiurssxcvnnku

Daniel Larusso X Y/N In the process of editing Daniel Larusso moves into a new town and comes crashing into... More

1. karate kick
2. the soccer ball
3. Johnny lawrence
5. ALI
6. friends
7. the carnival
8. claw machine's panda
9. one of the many reasons
10. Baby tree
11. baby tree part 2
12. thank you
13.classes
14.lunch
15. No :( Maybe :/ Yes :)
16.lady changes and a date
17.blushing
18.dates and sunsets
19. Movies and party invitations
20.the party
22. Betrayal
Hi update

4.selfless

1.3K 30 18
By fghbghjiurssxcvnnku

I woke up this morning, took care of my hygiene and wore this(or whatever outfit you choose)

I walked to the kitchen made myself a bowl of cereal and turned on the TV. AHHHHH. peace and quiet just how I like, No Ali, no karate kid just me the couch and the television. just how I like.

"Hey y/n, someone's here to see you."

"UGhhhhhh, do I have to Marco."

"Come on y/n don't be rude."

I sighed and slowly made my way to the door, to my surprise it was Daniel.

"Karate kid, I must inform you that you interrupted some very important work." I said wITH a fake pout on my face.

"I'll make it up to you, come to the carnival with me later?" he said with a bright smile on his face.

"UHMM...buy me fried Oreos and I'll go"

"sure, no problem" Daniel said with a smirk on his face.

We stood in an awkward silence for about 30 seconds before I finally said, "So do you want to come in or stand here in an awkward silence."

"Well yes I mean no, I mean yes I'll like to come in"

I chuckled at his nervous behavior.

"You don't have to be a nervous wreck, y'know?"

"Well, we became friend-"

"acquaintances" I interrupted.

"Yes, acquaintances. and I don't want to mess anything up"

"Trust me, karate kid, I'm not someone you want to be friends with. I'm rude and dirty minded and selfish, and-"

You're not selfish" Daniel finally spoke up.

"Excuse me, what?"

"You're not selfish, you helped me yesterday when everybody left. that's pretty selfless if you ask me and you'd make a really great friend" He said in a serious tone.

I stared at him at his features to look for any hint of dishonesty and I found none.

"Karate kid you don't know what you're getting yourself into." I said with a blank look on my face.

"I think i know." he said with an intense stare. I was the one to look away.

"I'm gonna head downstairs to look for Freddy, u wanna come?"

"Sure but I thought you didn't have any friends." he said while the ghost of a smirk played on his face.

"Freddy is... well it's.... he's complicated." I said at lost for words.

"Oh, so you're dating? "He said with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

I burst out laughing and he looked at me confusingly.

"Freddy? nah. My mom and his mom are friends. I said his complicated because if your parents are friends than that doesn't mean you are friends. I talk to him but he has hi own friend group so, yea" I said.

"Oh my bad" Daniel said with a nervous chuckles.

I playfully punched him, "Come on let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...