Karate Kick

By fghbghjiurssxcvnnku

Daniel Larusso X Y/N In the process of editing Daniel Larusso moves into a new town and comes crashing into... More

2. the soccer ball
3. Johnny lawrence
4.selfless
5. ALI
6. friends
7. the carnival
8. claw machine's panda
9. one of the many reasons
10. Baby tree
11. baby tree part 2
12. thank you
13.classes
14.lunch
15. No :( Maybe :/ Yes :)
16.lady changes and a date
17.blushing
18.dates and sunsets
19. Movies and party invitations
20.the party
22. Betrayal
Hi update

1. karate kick

2.6K 41 25
By fghbghjiurssxcvnnku

It was around noon. The trees and plants were stationary. The birds were all gasping for breath. In a dingy and run down apartment building's courtyard sat y/n and Freddy on some old lounge chairs.

"Hey y/n, heard about the new people moving in apartment 20?" Freddy spoke out as he chugged a bottle of icy water, trying to cool himself down.

"No, why?" Y/n said as she turned around.

"No reason." Freddy said with a smirk on his face.  I rose one eyebrow at him but payed him no attention.

Freddy and I have been friends for almost 2 years so I knew when he had said no reason, there was always a reason behind it.

"Umm, okay.. I'll see you later though, I got to  head to the beach." I said as I rose up and headed for the door.

I turned around and waved at Freddy who still had a smirk plastered on his face, suddenly I was thrown to the ground at the impact of the gate being karate kicked open.

"Oh, crap, I didn't see you there." a voice that belonged to a boy said.

"Of course you didn't see me there, dumbass. That's why you don't kick open a door." I said as slowly got up.

"Now, I feel like an asshole," He said while  blushing with embarrassment.

"You ARE an asshole." I said with an annoyed look on my face and walked out of the gate while purposely bumping my shoulder against his.

"Oh crap, I didn't see you there." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yep, I deserved that."

"No, duh" I said while looking back.

"I didn't quite catch your name" The tan boy said with a smile plastered on his face.

"That's cuz I didn't give it to you." I turned my head around and gave him a sarcastic smile.

"I'm Daniel by the way, Daniel Larusso." he said with that same genuine smile.

"Didn't ask, karate kid" I walked away, probably tearing his last shred of hope to pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...