π™Έπš πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš’πšœ οΏ½...

By XXXJAHSEHGEKYUMEXXX

"Tina, I still love you" I looked at his eyes that were full of sorrow. "I don't know if I feel the same wa... More

π˜Ύπ™–π™¨π™©πŸͺ(teaser)
Chapter 1β˜„οΈ
Chapter 2β˜„οΈ
Chapter 3β˜„οΈ
Chapter 4β˜„οΈ
Chapter 5οΏΌβ˜„οΈ
Okay so guys!
Chapter 7β˜„οΈ
Chapter 8β˜„οΈ
Chapter 9β˜„οΈ
Chapter 10β˜„οΈ
Chapter 11β˜„οΈ
Chapter 12β˜„οΈ
Chapter 13β˜„οΈ
Chapter 14β˜„οΈ
Chapter 15β˜„οΈ
#blacklivesmatter
Chapter 16β˜„οΈ
To infinityβ™Ύ
My bad lolz
Im done teasing.

Chapter 6β˜„οΈ

167 8 3
By XXXJAHSEHGEKYUMEXXX

I felt the morning on my face. I opened my eyes and yarned. Destiny was still sleep.

I tip toed upstairs. "Yeah, oh, okay. I heading up there today to see tina mom" I heard my dad say. "Um okay maybe I can get the girls to bond" I heard the lady say.

"Well im gonna head out in 5 minutes" my dad said walking upstairs. "Boo" I heard someone say.

I turned around to see solana. "Why you spying" she said with a smirk. "I'm going to see what my dad is doing" I said walking away.

"I won't tell under one condition" she said. I paused and slowly turned around. "Take me with" she said.

I nodded. "Come along" I said. She smiled and went upstairs.

The sound of stumbling up the stairs woke me up. The door opened up and solana looked like she was in a rush.

She put on sweats and and grabbed her keys.

"I'm gonna go on an errand with Tina, I'll be back" she said leaving out. I grabbed my phone and saw a message from x.

Jahseh🦋🖤: Wanna take a ride around Florida and get to know eachother more?🙂

Me: sure,  do I need to dress
appropriately or....

Jahseh🦋🖤: dress up but don't over dress

Me: ok

I went in my suit case and looked for a good outfit. I got out jeans and a black long sleeve bra top.

I did my hygiene and put on my clothes and sent x the address. About 15 minutes later he pulled up.

"Wassup jit" I said dapping him up. He laughed. "So you getting the accent now" he said. I nodded with a smile.

"Let's go" he said driving off. I smiled as he speed blasting his music.

I heard speeding and I looked outside to see a bmw speeding down the street. I sighed. "I wanna go" destiny said.

I nodded. She squealed and went to go get dressed. She came back with sweats and a Nike shirt with crocs.

We left out and got in solana car. "There he is, he's in the car" She said. I looked and saw my dad driving off.

We followed.

He was going to a flower shop. He got roses and a bouquet. "Wonder what he's doing with the roses" destiny said distracting me.

I smacked my lips. "Shush" I said. "Okay, goddamn" she said sighing. I rolled my eyes.

"He's getting back in the car" Solana said. We followed him. He kept making left's and right's.   Meanwhile Destiny in the back being annoying as fuck.

Saying dumb shit and singing. "He's going into a cemetery" Solana said. "Why would he do that?" Destiny said.

I shrugged. I got out the car to go follow. He led me to my mothers grave. He sat the flowers down and squatted.

He didn't see my shadow.

"Lisa.....things been hard. I remember my last time seeing you, when you said you want to pursue your dream and I argued you up and down. I'm sorry" he said. His voices cracked.

"Tina is grown now and a model. Kentrell is helping around the house and faith is going to school and stuff. Wish you were here to see" He said rubbing her headstone.

"But things happened" he said getting up. The rain got stronger. He turned around and jumped as he saw me.

"How did she really die" I asked him. My hair was wet and all in my face. He stuttered. "Your mom did die in a car accident-" I cut him off.

"Who was in the other car" I said letting the rain pour on my face. "It wasn't a car it was a truck" he said.

"You knew didn't you. And you- wait how did you meet Nicki" I said squinting my eyes at him. He didn't say anything.

"Tell me" I said as I felt my eyes darken.

"Me and Nicki were having a affair. We knew each other for over 10 years. Your mom found out she tried to take you and Kentrell and purse her dream" he said looking at her headstone.

"MY MOM IS RIGHT HERE ROTTING IN THE GROUND CAUSE OF YOU, IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN" I yelled.

"No, I didn't know she was about to get in a car accident when she left. Tina. I'm still hurt to" He said trying to give me a hug.

I moved back and looked at my mom tombstone. "If you would have never cheated we wouldn't be here right now. She wouldn't be here right now" I said before walking away.

The rain didn't even affect me.

Solana could tell I was mad. She got in the car and so did I. Destiny was popping her gum on her phone.

"Let's go to McDonald's" she said. "Not now" I said trying to process everything that happened. I listened to the rain as it sooth and calm me down.

"I guess tomorrow then. Are you okay, never seen you turn down food" she said scooting you. "I don't wanna talk about It" I said staring into the sky.

"Tina your gonna have to talk about it eventually you can't-" I cut her off. "DESTINY SHUT UP" I yelled.

Solana stopped the car. We all got out.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! THAT'S THE PROBLEM NOW YOUR ANNOYING AS FUCK" I yelled at her.

"That's all you had to say. I'll be out of your hair by the morning. I'm going back to LA with my family and I'm moving out" she said.

"Great! Go be with your mom and dad and baby brother people who actually care about you and your love life cause I don't" I snapped at her.

"Oh my god! I forgot, you don't have a sibling anymore" I said. I shrugged.

She walked towards me and punched me. And it went something like this...👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

(Pretend the girl with blue and white is Tina with wet black curly hair with sweats and Destiny is the the girl with the hoodie and nobody is around)

I finally let her go. "Cmon let's go" I said walking towards solana car. She got in front of me.

"What you said and did was wrong. Get ya self a ride by somebody who actually cares about you. Cause we don't" she said getting in the car.

Destiny got in right behind her. Her lip was busted and her nose was swollen.

They drove off and I was there wet with a scraped knee.

I was with jahseh and his girlfriend jenesis watching a movie after we came from the lil Florida tour.

when Tina started calling me. "I'll be right back" I said getting up.

Me: hello

Tina: I know your with jah can y'all come get me I'm at the Garfield park. I don't have a ride

Me: what happened to solana

Tina: I got into a argument with solana and I fought destiny and she's leaving tomorrow

Me: ight we'll be on our way

*i hang up*

I walked back in the front room. "We gotta pick up Tina" I said. He grabbed his keys and got up.

"I'm coming with" jenesis said. We all went to the car dodging in the rain. "Is she okay" jahseh looked at me threw the rear view mirror.

I shrugged. We pulled up and she was soaked. She had a hold in her sweats. You could she she had a scrape on her knee. And her hair was all wet and stuff.

We all got out. "What happened" I said walking up to her. "We can't be out here too long people are gonna knotice me" jahseh said.

She told me everything. I looked at jahseh then at her. "Omg, I'm shocked" I said. She sighed. "Exactly like-" I cut her off.

"No, Tina your a monster how dare you, you know how that situation makes her feel" I snapped at her.

"Monster? I'm not a monster your the one who's been ditching me for jahseh and let's not forget you burned down your boyfriends house" she snapped back.

"I'm done fucking with you, I should've never came to California I should've went to Atlanta or New York" she said.

"Good. Your childish as fuck" I said getting back into the car.

She got in the car. Jahseh stood there staring at me in disgust.

I broke down. "What's wrong with you T" he said. I shrugged. "Nothings wrong with me I'm fine. Fuck them" I said sitting on the curb.

"You changed. What happened to you" he said. "Nothing happened to me! Matter fact! Fuck you and them!" I snapped.

"You were never my friends" I yelled. "Fake friends sit and let you do you but real friends call you on your bull shit" Taylor said.

"They right. You don't belong here anymore" he said walking off.

He speed off. And I was alone.

I ordered an Uber to Lexi hotel. She was my only hope.

The Uber got here and I got to Lexi hotel quick. I ran up to her door and knocked. She opened up and looked at me in disgust.

I tried to kiss her and she moved back.

"Tina you need to admit that you was wrong" she said. "Until then there's no us" she said pushing me to the side.

She grabbed her bags and started walking to the exit. "So you leaving me too!" I yelled. She turned around.

I could tell she didn't want to. "You did this to yourself. I'm sorry and destiny my sister. She need me" she said before getting into a car.

I screamed in anger. I cried and held on to the rail.

I had no one else to go to expect one person.
________________________________

I got in his car and he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

I started crying. "It's okay, I gotchu" stokeley said grabbing my chin. He drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.5K 29
"Scarlet, it's either me or him. Choose." Under the assumption love is dead, already
Just let me be here
Where was I?
When he was feeling on you wit...
45.8K 1.2K 18
I love you, baby boy. I love you too, daddy. ON HIATUS (changing writers atm)
10.8K 512 44
"I love you....", i felt my body hit the cold hard floor and everything blacked out.