Sonic Boys x Reader One-Shots

By T-Night

Oh no. I did it again. Got into another fandom. Welp, we're here now, and I've got ideas. Requests are strict... More

High Class (Sonic the Hedgehog x Reader)
A New Light (Vampire!Shadow the Hedgehog x Reader)
Sweet (Bitter) Revenge (Shadow the Hedgehog x Reader) Part One
Sweet (Bitter) Revenge (Shadow the Hedgehog x Reader) Part Two
Wonder (Tails the Fox x Reader)
Caged (Movie!Sonic the Hedgehog x Reader)
Useful (Espio the Chameleon x Reader)
Taboo (Boom!Sonic the Hedgehog x Reader)
Mercy (Infinite the Jackal x Reader)
Can I Help You, Princess? (Shadow the Hedgehog x Reader)
Wanted (Sonic the Hedgehog x Reader)
Under the Weather (Triple S x Reader)
Redemption (Zonic the Zone Cop x Reader)
Under the Cover of Night (Sonic the Hedgehog/Werehog x Reader)
Coded (Vampire!Infinite the Jackal x Reader)
Demon (Sonic.exe x Reader)
The Biting Truth (Vampire!Shadow the Hedgehog x Reader)
Moonrise (Sonic the Hedgehog/Werehog x Reader)
Eternal (Espio the Chameleon x Reader)
Haunting (Silver the Hedgehog x Reader)
Interruptions (Tails the Fox x Reader)
Single (?) (Sonic the Hedgehog x Reader)
Lily (Metal Sonic x Reader)
The Sleep Deprivation Chronicles (Sonic the Hedgehog x Sleep Deprived!Reader)
Watcher (Protective!Shadow the Hedgehog x Shy!Short!Reader)
Runaway (Sonic the Hedgehog x Reader)
Halloween Headcanons (Various)
It's a Lonely, Lonely World (Shadow the Hedgehog x Reader)

Requests (Closed)

11.3K 33 45
By T-Night

And we're back, for anyone who's into the Transformers and Sonic the Hedgehog fandom at the same time. I reserve the right to change these at any time. Here we go.

1. No lemons. No smut. That's gross.

2. No LGBT+ stuff. If it's just friendship, then okay.

DISCLAIMER: I'm very straight and identify as a female. I would not write LGBT+ one-shots in a way that would well represent the group. If you're a part of the LGBT+ club, that's great! I'm not, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to discriminate against you. You are all wonderful people, I'm sure of it.

3. If you're a male reading this, then you can request one of the female characters. I'm not gender exclusive.

4. No human readers. It just doesn't work for me that easily. I mean, if the human turns Mobian, fine. I'm pretty picky. It has to be written just the right way for me to like it.

5. No OCs. This is an x Reader book. Period.

6. If you want a specific scenario, you gotta tell me. Otherwise I'm gonna do what comes into my head.

7. No triggering things.

8. I can do most continuities, but there are some that I can't do, so if you want the continuity, tell me and I'll make sure that I know what it is.

9. These things take forever to write and sometimes I don't have the inspiration to work on them, so please be patient.

10. Don't leave me hanging! I worked on that for you, so I want to know you read it.

That's all for now. Stick to them or it will be ignored. Also, please try and refrain from swearing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 446 9
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ, ᴏʜ" -------------------------------------------- (Y/N), a lovesick cow, gets shot thro...
278 23 7
Sonic and his friends are visiting a boarding school, where only monsters are allowed. Everything is as it should be untill they get 2 more students:...
7.3K 87 10
A collection of one-shots from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. This can be a one-shot of anything whether it's about a couple, or any scenario in t...