I Know You Want My Peacock...

By cakeiscoolas

Nash is in love with Cameron but cameron is supposedly straight. Nicole loves to blackmail people and her nex... More

Note.
1. Blackmail and just friends
2. Damn Cam
3. Fab pasta
4. Strawberry shoulders
5. Cam's magazines
6. Too turnt and getting hurt
8. Prunes
9. Why you sah gay?
10. Flights to Brazilll
11. Salvador
12. Confusion
13. Woah where did the party go
15. Nicole, my father and my career. Part one.
16. Nicole, my father and my career. Part two.
17. Chad
18. Death and love
19. Graveyard kisses
20.

7. Hospital waiting

3.9K 112 111
By cakeiscoolas

-Third Person-

Cameron was getting annoyed. He had been waiting for Nash to pick him up from the airport, for two hours. He had called and texted Nash but got no answer. Little did Cameron know that his best friend was laying on the floor of their apartment, in a pool of his own blood.

Cameron was sure he told Nash that he would be coming home a day earlier since he had left a day earlier. He checked his texts to Nash and noticing a few weird texts from him.

'Camron I lov e you'

'Yor a coool cat'

'Hiw big s your willy'

Not caring about them at this moment, Cameron checked through the rest of his texts, realising that he didn't actually tell Nash.

So he decided to call a Taxi. It arrived after a few minutes, Cameron put his suitcase in the back and got in the passenger seat.

"Where would you like to go sir?" The driver spoke in a southern accent, like Nash's faint one.

Cameron told the man his address and they started driving. He noticed, on a card stuck to the cars dashboard, that the mans name was James.

"You live here or just visiting?" James asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I live here, went to England to visit some family." Cam told him.

"Nice over there? I've always wanted to visit England." He said.

"It is quite nice actually, defiantly a place to visit." Cameron said. James nodded. It was quiet for a while until James turned on the radio. Cameron quietly hummed along to Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Ray until they made it to Cameron and Nash's apartment.

Cameron payed James and got his things out the boot. The taxi drove off and Cameron went up to the door, noticing the little bike sitting against the wall.

Cameron walked inside and unlocked the door to their apartment, pulling his suitcase into his bedroom he noticed the mess.

Nash. He thought. Nash must had been in his room. Cameron went to go scream at Nash for being in there when he realised the mess in the lounge room with the faint sound of the speakers playing 7/11 by Beyoncé.

Cameron analysed the mess. Nash's clothes, a purple dress, an empty bottle of vodka, pillows everywhere. But where was Nash?

Cameron began to feel worried, knowing Nash does silly thing when he's drunk, also knowing Nash's dad, Chad, would kill Cameron if he knew that Nash had been drinking. Since both Yoshi and Bryant were out of town, Cameron was supposed to be looking after the 16 year old.

Cameron called out Nash's name serval times, getting no reply. He checked in Nash's bedroom, bathroom, but nothing. He went in the kitchen, expecting nothing again but instead found just what he was looking for.

Nash lay in a small pool of blood on the floor, naked and with a big cut on his forehead.

Cameron feared the worst and started panicking at the sight. He ran to Nash and lightly shoved him, trying to wake him up, if it was possible. Cameron, realising Nash would not wake up by being pushed, pulled out his phone and immediately dialled 911.

At this point Cameron was crying, he was stuttering and shaking. He didn't want to loose his best friend, never ever. He was holding onto Nash's cold hands and didn't want to let go.

But at the same time, Cameron was struggling to keep his eyes up at Nash's face. He put a pillow that was laying on the floor over Nash's junk to cover it.

Finally he heard sirens, getting closer. There was knocking on the door. Cameron didn't want to leave Nash but he had to. He reluctantly let go of Nash's hands and ran to unlock the front door.

Paramedics rushed passed him, two carrying a stretcher, soon they came back with Nash's body on top of it, covered in a blanket. Cameron rushed out after it and hopped in the ambulance.

"Is he alive?" Cameron whispered, not wanting to hear the answer. He grabbed Nash's two cold hands again.

"He is, luckily you got there in time." A paramedic said. Cameron felt a wave of relief come over him.

Cameron looked at Nash again. The blood had dried a little. Nash's eyes were closed, his mouth was slightly open. Even with dried blood down the side of his face, Cameron thought Nash still looked beautiful. But he pushed that thought to the back of his mind, just like he did with all the other homosexual thoughts.

They arrived at the hospital and immediately Nash was taken away from Cameron, taken to get his gash stitched up and whatever else he needed.

Cameron waited, crying, worrying, just staring at the ground, trying not to think about the bad things that could happen to Nash, but that's all he could think about.

What if Nash lost too much blood? What if he doesn't wake up? What if he is dead right now? Cameron cried harder at the thoughts.

After the agonising two hours, a doctor came to talk to Cameron. Sniffling and shaking, Cameron followed the doctor.

"Your the boy who brought Mr Grier here?" The doctor asked.

"Y-yes." Cameron stuttered.

"Are you family?" Asked the doctor.

"Yes, I'm his brother." Cameron said, knowing they wouldn't tell him anything if he didn't lie.

"Ok, has Mr Grier recently banged his head or anything like that that you know of?" He asked Cameron.

"Not that I know of." Said Cameron, wanting to know of Nash was fine or not.

"Were you with him at the time of the accident?" The doctor asked, while writing stuff down.

"No." Cameron answered shortly. "Is he ok?" He added.

"Yes he is, when you found him, he was on the ground right?" The doctor asked again.

"He was." Cameron said. "Do you know what happened?" He asked desperate for more answers.

"We suspect, due to the cut on his forehead and a bump on the back of his head, that he hit something, causing the cut to bleed and then he fell over backwards." The doctor informed Cameron. "But we will ask Mr Grier what happened when he is awake."

"What? Is he in a coma or something?" Cameron worried.

"No, although he is unconscious," He told Cameron.

"Okay, can I see him?" Cameron asked.

"Certainly, he's in room 420, D block." The doctor said. Cameron nodded then went to find room 420.

The hospital was divided into different sections. A and D at the front of the building for emergency situations, and B and C at the back for not so bad things.

Cameron reached the room. He stood outside the door, wondering if he should knock or not, wondering if Nash was awake, if Nash was alright.

He slowly opened the door, making sure he wouldn't startle Nash if he was awake.

Shutting the door behind him, Cameron saw Nash laying on a bed type thing with some cords attached to his body. His head was stitched up and he was wearing hospital clothes. Nash wasn't awake but the heart monitor told Cameron that he was alive. Cameron let out a sigh of relief when he heard the faint beeps.

The room was white, a large window on one wall, and a row of windows with closed blinds next to the door, on the opposite wall. The other two walls were bare, apart from the bed and medical equipment against one.

Cameron slowly walked over to a chair that was next to the high bed. He sat down in it and grabbed Nash's cold hand, stroking his fingers with his thumb.

Still holding onto Nash's hand, Cameron sat back in the chair and thought.

Was this all his fault for leaving Nash? What was Nash doing in his room? What did Nash see in his room? How will this be explained to Nash's parents? Will Nash have to go back to North Carolina?

Cameron shook his head at that thought, he knew that, although Nash loved his family and didn't like to disobey them, Nash would never move back to North Carolina. Nash loved LA, he loved the people, the beaches, the opportunities. In North Carolina there was never anything exciting. Nash had either done it or didn't want to do it. He wanted to do something big and he knew that living in there wouldn't help him succeed. And now living in LA he was succeeding and no one would take that away from him.

Cameron took a late flight back to America last night and was slowly dozing off when he felt Nash's hand move. He jolted up, searching Nash's face for any signs of movement. But nothing. Cameron sighed and slumped back down in the chair. He slowly fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Ayye

I was gonna make this longer but decided no.

I'll make the next one longer though I promise.

Anyway did you watch Connors coming out video? I'm so happy and proud and idk and I fully support him, what do you think?

442 reads and it's been 2 days. Wow, thank you so much!

I don't like looking in mirrors at night because I'm scared something will be in there like a ghost or something.

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 733 22
Note: This story doesn't have an actual plot, it's just for laughs and something fun to read! Description: When school starts, a certain group of tee...
129K 4.5K 33
He never imagined that this was going to be his life. He thought that one day he would make it out of this god-forsaken town. But at 18 years old Nas...
84.7K 3.3K 45
Nash get an unexpected surprise one day during school and that leads him to an adventure he'll never forget. This is going to be a Cash ship but I'll...
145K 4.6K 32
He is a kind of boy who is quite, yet loves to laugh. If you are falling down he will be right there to pick you up. He is the one who always say sor...