B L U E ✔

By ZoeBannis

"I found you. I gave you time. Now there's no letting go" he growls and I found myself confused but intrigued... More

B L U E - #1
B L U E- #2
B L U E - #4.
B L U E- #5
6. Oh, Blue
7. Who Dun It?
Short Chapter: Mark's POV
8.Damn Blue
9. Uh Oh
Okay. Sooo

Important

19.5K 204 26
By ZoeBannis

"Guys, guys, guys *cackles*
I've finally made a Facebook pageee and I need you guys to head over and help a girl out okay! Now I know some of you are still. . Yknow. . Contemplating murder for me putting this book up for purchase, but I AM SORRY OKAY T_T.

But please. . Let's but out differences aside and. . And just head over to my page and. ..and like it okay? Leave a short review also, and a rating guys, the review can be like 20 words it's okay!! Just like, comment or review, rate and share.

I love you, my babies to the moon and back! Thank you for all of your support ❤️❤️"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 185 8
Her husband is having an affair with her best friend. They get into a heated argument and she ends up divorcing him because of it. She also never tal...
1.5M 42.6K 31
Highest Rankings - #1 in gun, #2 in jealousy, #7 in innocent, #10 in mafia #12 in love --- She cringed as she spotted the bus a good 20 meters away f...
661K 9.9K 32
#60 IN ROMANCE #53 IN GOOD GIRL Book 1: Beginning Date: Jan 16, 2017 Ending Date: June 14, 2017 (Sequel to The Monster Wants Me) "Y-your a monster...
926K 13.5K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...