BROKEN (book #1)

By Bellamy_Blue

After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learn... More

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Book #2
Ending

19

480 20 12
By Bellamy_Blue

OLIVIA

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and very little memory from the night before me.

I stumbled into the kitchen to grab Aspirin for Reagan and I. I assumed her headache was way worse than mine considering she drank way more then me. I was only tipsy welts Reagan could barely walk.

"Omg, my head is killing me" Reagan mumbled walking out of my bedroom. "And I have no memory of what happened last night."

"Well when I came to get you, you were doing body shots with a bunch of guys," I told her.

"Oh my god," She muttered. We walked in to the living room to see Jacob and Abby watching tv.

"Morning," Jacob said. Reagan just replied with a grunt.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Abby asked Reagan as she played with her dolls.

"Because I'm hungover" Reagan mumbled.

"Hungover?" Abby asked and before Jacob could intervene Reagan responded.

"Post drunk, when your older you'll understand" Reagan smiled at her.

"No," Jacob said bluntly.

"Yes," Reagan mumbled rubbing her head.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Abby, are you really gonna let your brother boss you around? You are a strong independent woman!" Reagan told her. I assumed she was just bored and trying to piss Jacob off.

"Ya Jacob I'm a strong independent woman," Abby told him butchering every single word. A victorious smirk was spread across Reagan's face.

"I know baby" he smiled at her and sent Reagan a glare.

"Abby do you know how to spell tequila?" Reagan asked.

"Reagan!" Jacob yelled before she could corrupt this child even more. She rolled her eyes at him but stopped talking none the less.

"Oh ya Jacob this guy gave me a message for you," I told him as I remembered what happened last night. I assumed this was something to do with his gang so he probably wouldn't give me many details if any.

"What? Who?" Jacob asked sitting up from his spot on the couch. I don't know why he was already freaking out, I didn't even give him the message yet.

"He told me to tell you Logans back in town," I told him thinking back to our conversation.

"Logan?" Jacob asked as his eyes widened. He looked stunned like someone insane.

"Ya Logan Reyes. Do you know him?" I asked. The curiosity was getting to me. I wanted answers more then anything right now.

"Umm ya. He's someone I used to know I'll take care of it" he quickly reassured me. He looked unsure which didn't happen very often. Jacob always knew exactly what to say but right now he was at a loss for words.

"Do you know a lot of Forty-year-old men?" I laughed.

"Olivia what did he look like?" Jacob asked me, he was dead serious at this point.

"Umm 6ft, grey hair and covered in tattoos," I said thinking back to yesterday night.

"Ok if you see him again don't talk to him and come tell me right away," Jacob told me. I slowly nodded not understanding the big deal. Reagan and Abby were just watching this scene unfold.

"This is weird" Reagan mumbled breaking the silence.

"Same goes for you two. If you see him come tell me" Jacob told Abby and Reagan. I'm not sure when Abby would see him on her own since she's five but she still agreed.

"Who is he?" I asked I wanted to figure out exactly who this guy was.

"Why?" Jacob asked. Reagan gave me a questioning look probably trying to figure out what I was up to.

"I just like to know who I talk to" I replied bluntly. If Jacob wasn't hiding anything then there's no reason he wouldn't tell me.

"It's not important" he shook his head.

"Then just tell me" I didn't understand why he wouldn't tell me, none of this made sense.

"Just drop it Olivia, Okay?" He told me. I nodded my head knowing he wasn't going to tell me anything.

"We should go skating today," Abby said.

"Omg, we should" Reagan agreed. I don't know why she wanted to go, she was still very hungover.

"Okay we can go down to the lake" Jacob nodded.

+++

Right now I was trying to figure out how to tie my stupid skates. I called Jacob over to help since I clearly wasn't getting anywhere. I hadn't been skating in forever so I didn't have experience with tying skates. Our family wasn't exactly the type to go on family skating trips. But today was different, today we were normal.

"You need help?" Jacob asked with a smirk. He loved watching me fail.

"Yes," I rolled my eyes sticking my skate out in front of me.

We ended up going up to this big lake that was frozen over because it was winter. Abby and Reagan were already on the ice skating. Correction trying to skate, Reagan was falling over every five minutes and Abby was just waiting for Jacob to come to help her.

"Done" I heard Jacob say before walking away. I cautiously stood up and walked over to the ice trying my best not to fall.

There weren't many people here since it was the middle of the week and most people went on vacation for Christmas.

After skating for a couple of minutes I noticed that same guy I saw at the party sitting on a bench a bit away from the lake. I was about to walk toward him but when I looked back he was gone.

I decided not to tell Jacob that I saw him because he would most likely overreact and make us leave.

Suddenly I felt hands push against my back and next thing I know I face-planted into the white snow that surrounded the lake. I wiped the snow off my face with my hand.

I stood up and turned around to see Reagan laughing her ass off.

"Seriously?" I asked annoyed standing up from where I fell.

"Hey, not my fault you should have been paying more attention," she said putting her hands up in defence. "What were you looking at anyway?"

"Nothing" I mumbled before making a snowball and throwing it at her head.

"Oh, it's on" this led to a full-blown snowball fight, which probably wasn't safe to have on ice. But I honestly didn't care.

I snuck up behind Abby and threw one at her back. She turned around and tried to skate after me but failed. She could barely stay up without falling.

Next thing I know I was being tackled to the ground. Abby had grabbed on to my legs in order to pull me down. She grabbed her snowball and threw it at me once I was down.

"Demon child," I said before standing back up. This went on for a couple more hours before we finally went home.

We all got into the car and drove back home. Today was incredible, I felt normal I wasn't just a broken little girl for once. I was just Olivia.

A/N: This book feels like it's going by so quickly. I'm not too sure how long I'm going to make this book yet but after this book is done would anyone be interested in a prequel or sequel?

Please vote and comment. See you next time💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.7K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
1.3M 33.4K 63
Lucy is a 16-year-old girl. She is kind and hard-working. Her mother died when she was 10 years old and left her in the care of her stepfather. He is...
2.9M 83.9K 90
She is innocent They are manipulative She plays it safe They thrive in danger She likes her normal life They rule the world of crime She didn't...
Caged By Megan

Mystery / Thriller

926K 35.9K 51
They will claim to be her salvation as they take her through hell. Left in the care of her brothers, Isabella starts to realize this as the truth be...