JacksepticSPY (Spinoff Sequel)

By TurkeyMigz

The Next Chapter in the '̨SṔỲ Series'. A Spinoff Sequel to MarkiSPYer. Seán McLoughlin has finally adapted... More

Introduction: Our Irish Potato is a Spy!
Chapter One: Top of the Evenin'
Chapter Two: JacksepticSPY
Chapter Three: Jameson Jackson
Chapter Four: Super Hot
Chapter Five: The Surrogate
Chapter Six: New Digs
Chapter Seven: Fists of Fury
Chapter Eight: Burnout
Chapter Nine: Hangover
Chapters 10-30

CANCELLED but...

237 18 16
By TurkeyMigz

Hey, my fellow readers! How are things? I hope ya'll doing well despite this stupid COVID-19 messing up the world. I appreciate each and everyone of you who have checked out a bunch of my stories, especially MarkiSPYer, the story which will always by my Magnum Opus.

From the bottom of my heart, I'd like to say thank you... so, so much.

Which brings us to the bad news... I'm canceling this story.

Yes, you've read that right.

There are a lot of reasons why I won't be going on with this story, the first being that I'm very busy with work, 2020 is more challenging than last year especially in the profession I have, which eventually connects to the next reason: I rarely watch YouTube videos nowadays, thus no fuel for my brain to inspire me to write. I have little to no time to browse the app.

I also feel burnt out, (lol the irony that this story tackles about being a burnout).

I hope you guys will understand.

HOWEVER... you think I'd leave you guys hanging?

As I've done with most of my stories, I've laid out the groundwork of this story and had already divided them into chapters. The whole story was intended to be 30 chapters.

I will be publishing one more chapter after this detailing the next events that will happen after Chapter 9 until the ending.

I hope you guys won't send me death threats after this. Please. At least I provided you with an ending, right? Hahaha

So stay tuned for the last chapter, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 10.5K 58
"You're evil. You've killed people." Seán "Jack" McLoughlin thought that he would always be "that kid from Ireland." He didn't ask to be torn away...
16.7K 380 13
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this while I was still developing my writing style. This is not how I usually write. I have improved a lot since I started and fi...
3.8K 129 11
A DIRECT SEQUEL to 'THE WORLD'S MOST WANTED' by ObsessedWithY0uTube Written by Smosh_Migz Felix Kjellberg (PewDiePie), Mark Fischbach (Markiplier)...
4.4K 108 16
You are a pretty popular Youtuber, I mean, you have a couple million subscribers. *cough* 8 million*cough*. Thing is, you never showed your face to a...