ษชษดแด„แด€ส€แด„แด‡ส€แด€แด›แด‡แด….

By mrsxhoo

"I don't really f*ck with you new folks , put him in the chair nigga , death row." ๐€๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. Comple... More

Copyright.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
Twenty-Three .
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One .
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four .
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One.
A SECOND CHANCE.
Part 1.

Preface

32K 1.3K 1.6K
By mrsxhoo

San Quentin State Prison.

Da'Jour True Avery.
11:43 PM.

"I think you're innocent but that's not what the courts think." My lawyer John told me . "We're gonna try to get an appeal so you can get off Death Row."

I nodded. "Ight good looking." I shook his hand.

"Just do right so they have no reason to keep you here."

"Fasho."

I been on death row for 3 years now , since I was 16 years old .

"Stop stop help!" The lady screamed .

I laughed stabbing her repeatedly then going to her kids room fixing my mask.

They squirmed as I took my AK off safety then shooting all three of them . Hitting the big one in the head and the other two in they chest.

I heard gun shots so I ran out the room down the stairs following the noise.

A man was in the living room , without hesitation I shot him dead in the back of his head.

"The fuck was you shooting at?" I laughed.

That was the last body I caught , I killed them because they the reason I got locked up the last time and they testified against me in court not knowing I would be released .

I killed people because that's what was fun to me but not just innocent people . Anybody I killed , I had a reason to do it .

This time they caught me because I slipped and dropped the knife running.

They moved me from Memphis prison to here , been here for 2 years now and nothing still ain't changed.

Ima get out one way or another .

~

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2K 12
"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐๐Ž๐• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ "๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—š"
40.8K 1.4K 20
Read to find out luv. โ€ข Read it in dark mode for a better experience. โ€ข The pictures that are used aren't mine, if the owner to them does not want m...
148K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||